Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Vote_lcapwhat # will we see at finals - Page 5 Voting_barwhat # will we see at finals - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Vote_lcapwhat # will we see at finals - Page 5 Voting_barwhat # will we see at finals - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana records 2010 build chef silence songs drive world Johncarr kyle finals disc state dollar globe contest stereo pics crzyblondgrl broken 80inches Audiopipe crank record quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

what # will we see at finals

Go down 
+30
Kicker Kevin
DMAN
So Loud It Hertz
cavi_in_kc
AMERICANBASSGTI
iowan
mschwitz
RXZILLA
PhatSam
zacdavis
mod4000
AudioAnonymous
quad box
sanman
sanmans_kitty
Stingraysevenout
TECH114
jmorri
scionsoloxb
Tim Schaffer
Twisted Image
Crash
charlesestes
BillGass
TAMU
aphinney
bumpin s-10
johnperdeye
Moparbass28
kasey
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:17 am

First topic message reminder :

what will it take to win finals this year, tell me the class and what you think will win
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:21 pm

mschwitz wrote:
We're going to do 170.69 in pro stock this year at finals. Oh, wait I'm just talking out of my rear. I thought that was what this topic was about....Actually I'm just bored on my day off and wanted to be part of the fun.
Wish i had a day off
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:30 pm

I wish I didn't but my kids are on summer vaction and it's kinda nice to spend one day every two weeks home with just me and them, but everything goes to hell at the shop when I'm gone. That and I have a ton of work to do and I loose focus on the sq build if I'm off of it for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:35 pm

mschwitz wrote:
I wish I didn't but my kids are on summer vaction and it's kinda nice to spend one day every two weeks home with just me and them, but everything goes to hell at the shop when I'm gone. That and I have a ton of work to do and I loose focus on the sq build if I'm off of it for a day or two.
Always have to get that family time; that's an important part of life. Have a good time with your kids. Wish i get to see my son more often; My x-wife is a "Female dog". I am happy for u
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:36 pm

b i t c h = family dog lol!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:37 pm

Thanks I try to spend as much time with them as I can, hard though working 10 hours a day with a hour drive each way. We make it out to six flags about once a month so that's always a good time. How old is your son?
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:42 pm

He Just turn 13 in May. I wish he was here to get involve in
in my business.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 pm

I guess I am fortunate. I get to spend at least 4hrs a day with my daughter and every weekend. She even goes with us to each comp and enjoys it. I do wish I could see my son tho, been 7yrs now since I have seen him last.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:00 pm

ummmm......damn im gone a day and this post has went right to shit im so lost on whats going on and even read it 3x somebody please feel me in
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:05 pm

Long story short.... Qaud metioned some numbers, ppl thought he was meaning his numbers... Witch im pretty sure he was saying he could do... And put EVERYONE out with lil scrappy... Then i changed to phatsam and qaud seeing who's dick was bigger... hehe... To ITS A CONSPIRACY OF THE USACI FORUM GODS AGAINST QAUD.....

Then it turned into a nice little post about kids and spending time with them to BAM YOU CAME IN... Hope this helps and i hope no body changes how i worded this... LOL
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:12 pm

Good summary Jimbo. Can we just get you to do that to all threads? That would save so much time reading everything.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:13 pm

that sums it up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:13 pm

Jinbo thats got to be the funniest explanation I've ever heard
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:17 pm

wow ok thanks jimbo...u cleared that one right up.....i thought i saw where he said he would do a 163 in my class but wasnt sure....u better double check ur post every hour jimbo to make sure the forum gods havent changed it to
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:35 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Long story short.... Qaud metioned some numbers, ppl thought he was meaning his numbers... Witch im pretty sure he was saying he could do... And put EVERYONE out with lil scrappy... Then i changed to phatsam and qaud seeing who's dick was bigger... hehe... To ITS A CONSPIRACY OF THE USACI FORUM GODS AGAINST QAUD.....

Then it turned into a nice little post about kids and spending time with them to BAM YOU CAME IN... Hope this helps and i hope no body changes how i worded this... LOL
Dam u are good Jimbo.lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:07 pm

Thanks guys just trying to help out.... I love it i for once am not in the middle of it. . And yet i still ohhhhhhhhh wait i guess im in the middle of it now.... LOL

Not sure i have time to do that too much... hehe but i will try so keep an eye out the sponcership one is next.... LOL that one will be fun...

And phatsam i was going to end it with... ( and funny thing is mine is biggest) But i wanted to give you all the glory there ya sexy mofo.....
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:14 pm

I appreciate it Homie
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:25 pm

um um....im almost afraid to ask how u know that
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:31 pm

yea... im at my job working right now... wow im lucky
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:39 pm

johnperdeye wrote:

um um....im almost afraid to ask how u know that

From his iniciation onto the Team last year... DB Driven that is... Shocked We are some sick but yet SEXY MOFO'S..... drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 7:20 pm

I new I shouldn't have fallen asleep. My prosate is still swollen
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:19 pm

quad box wrote:
mod4000 wrote:
1 post says there are no shows out there and then the next says you are the shit in Cali. Now wonder if you are the only competitor.
Go build some more woofers, oh wait you don't have a real company
wow in one of the largest states in the country with 90% of the car audio mfg in it your right what three years in a row of rule with two shows a year in south cali, don't even start on a company bash i am sure your sponsor would not like were the post will go Suspect

See, your so ignorant to even realize I'm bashing your dumb A$$ and not a company. Take the post where you want quack. You still ain't shit and will never be shit
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:29 pm

hmmm robert i willing to beat you with db drive!!! tell you what lets use one db drive amp thats rated for 0-1000 mod you can use your van full of subs and batts i will use just my three subs and i will smoke you legal and outlaw because you can't build anything without power behind it. Suspect

one amp db drive no mods
0-1000 mod legal and outlaw
Usaci Rules
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:43 pm

Ok enough is enough. Quad til you can quit crying bout not havin money and dreamin numbers, Don't and I repeat don't be challenging people. We seen this crap a year or 2 ago when you had that rex. U didn't put a number then and you won't now. So before you go challenging people learn to compete first. And before another excuse comes as I'm sure it will. Pull your head out your Gluteus Maximus and wake the hell up.
Back to top Go down
AMERICANBASSGTI
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
AMERICANBASSGTI

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:50 pm

yea and he made the bet with me crx against crx 1 amp on one amp in 0-1000 prostock and i beat him by 4 db and still got my but wooped by jimbo.so he damm sure better not challenge robert or jim .or me at that i cant beat jim or robert but i know i can and will beat quad.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:51 pm

again what the hell are you talking about???? they said i could not break a 50 ended up doing 54 in that car and 6th at world finals that was about four years ago now so keep your mis info out of this!
Back to top Go down
AMERICANBASSGTI
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
AMERICANBASSGTI

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:53 pm

that happen at heatwave,are you so dumm you cant remember,look i respect you lennard but please dont say something you cant bring.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:55 pm

what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Snack%5B1%5D
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:55 pm

no, it was 2 years ago. It was my first year competing. challenged everyone then and got shut up. everyone was ok at least he showed, gave u benefit of the doubt. You doin again. Did your mama not show you enough attention as a child or somethin?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:58 pm

well robert is in midland we could meet at a show halfway with Mr Jaffe or something, as far as cash got a check today and $900.00 is taken out for taxes so do the math on the take home it won't be to long before the funds are back, and there is a company here that wants to help shut some people up.

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:00 pm

PhatSam wrote:
no, it was 2 years ago. It was my first year competing. challenged everyone then and got shut up. everyone was ok at least he showed, gave u benefit of the doubt. You doin again. Did your mama not show you enough attention as a child or somethin?
so your saying i did not do the 50+ that was the challange? Robert was not in my class plus i said i would win port and did but that does not count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what # will we see at finals
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next