Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Vote_lcapgoal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Voting_bargoal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Vote_lcapgoal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Voting_bargoal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 dollar world disc build crank broken stereo pics records kyle contest Audiopipe louisiana state drive silence Johncarr chef songs quad 80inches record finals crzyblondgrl globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED

Go down 
+6
sanman
DMAN
Stingraysevenout
Mike Jaffe
SPL2K
zacdavis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Empty
PostSubject: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:00 pm

Any amp being protested should "not only" be available upon calling the usaci office, but ALL should be posted in a sticky as well.
Sometimes when people call there isnt anyone available to give you the information you need.
Another problem with that, and we've all seen it happen...subject matter can and does get blown out of proportion in a thread because of some "hearsay".
By keeping a sticky, that's updated upon all official protests, we could avoid those "hearsay" situations.
Not to mention, this info would be beneficial to those using a protested amp. Some in that situation may want to look into other amps that arent in limbo of being rerated.
And in addition, the sticky would cut down on the call volume to the already busy office.

BRAND<MODEL<DATE<STATUS of each and every protest.
This NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see all these competitors each and every year not knowing if their amp has been protested. Something needs to be set in place that publicly displays protested and rerated amps.

(And to the smart azz that will reply to this post, which i'm guessing will say something along the lines of "well those who buy sketchy amps should have known better", yeah your the puzzies who are scared of someone else.
On top of that, your a double puzzy, you dont want people to know the amp you protest because the people using those amps, you know...the one's your scared of...they'll go out and buy somethin new and try to find something else that works for them.....oh no, wouldnt want that to happen, so you better keep it under wraps so they'll be screwed 2 days before finals.
Now thats an advantage right?, so how is that advantage any different from buying a legal amp thats best for the class?, cuz we all know if you dont someone else will.
DAMNIT, I just made myself upset scratch )
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:54 pm

zacdavis wrote:
I see all these competitors each and every year not knowing if their amp has been protested. Something needs to be set in place that publicly displays protested and rerated amps.

your a double puzzy, you dont want people to know the amp you protest

agreed. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Zac,

Thanks. I hope the office can provide ALL of us with that info and on a timely basis.

Great idea.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:47 pm

Agreed... But so you will know i wasn't the only one doing this last amp and the guys i went in with didn't want it said.. I can see what you mean but in this case i had help like i said. Not for me to say who or what amp until everyone involed said it was kewl. Thing is you know anytime ive protested one ive always said which ones before i even did them.... But i do agree with what your are saying. Usaci should make this information availible to all on the Forum.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:05 pm

Bruce Ogden
Robert Cary
Jimbo Pitcher
Rob Kollar

We smelt a rat and called it as such. ITS THE Z1 AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:53 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Bruce Ogden
Robert Cary
Jimbo Pitcher
Rob Kollar

We smelt a rat and called it as such. ITS THE Z1 AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE!!!!!!!

Way to keep the feild level fellas. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:00 pm

But i think we are being accused of hiding it. And that it was not fair for it not to be mentioned. Thanks Bruce for listing the ppl. I didn't want to just say incase some didn't want their name mentioned........ So i feel better now the cat was let out of the bag to catch the vermint. LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:05 pm

CAN I GET A SHOUT OUT IN THIS MAN IT WAS MY AMPS YOU WERE PLAYING WITH THAT BROUGHT THIS OUT LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:09 pm

SHOUT OUT^^^^
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:11 pm

AHH TY MAN
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:45 pm

Shout out .......................... Now you guys did hear it right out of his own mouth. I think it was awsome of you to point it out and to help nail another dd amp. Stand up on your part Jeff.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:08 pm

well man they aint rated right i dont needem i most the time am the one on the receiving end though and it sux
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:20 pm

yea well looks like Mine are up for sale and off to buy mmats
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

sanman wrote:
CAN I GET A SHOUT OUT IN THIS MAN IT WAS MY AMPS YOU WERE PLAYING WITH THAT BROUGHT THIS OUT LOL

No wonder you did the amp trade Laughing It's all good though, If they don't pass I never intended to use them in USACI anyway. Good amp for street beat guys on 12 volt system.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:34 pm

bumpin s-10 wrote:
sanman wrote:

No wonder you did the amp trade Laughing It's all good though, If they don't pass I never intended to use them in USACI anyway. Good amp for street beat guys on 12 volt system.

hey your alive i heard you had alittle bit to drink last night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:40 pm

Was a lil hungover today....friends wedding reception and my brother felt the need to make pitchers of liquid cocaine. NOT GOOD.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:42 pm

LOL yep thats what phinney was tellin us today
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:51 pm

I be sleepin in the bathroom, all the live night long.......at least your practicing for finals!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:22 am

Ah so its the z1 thats up for protest. I was beginning to wonder. LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED   goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goal...ALL AMPS BEING PROTESTED TO BE POSTED
Page 1 of 1