Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Vote_lcapthanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Voting_barthanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Vote_lcapthanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Voting_barthanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle stereo drive Johncarr crank contest chef dollar louisiana songs silence record build crzyblondgrl broken globe finals Audiopipe world 2010 quad pics 80inches disc state records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

thanks everybody hit my goal for the year

Go down 
+5
AudioAnonymous
chrisbaldelli
dbdaddy
KickerRex
poundstone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Empty
PostSubject: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:32 pm

so did a 151.2 today in the kick and a 165.4 in super port at 47hz! pretty sure it could do a 152 but didnt feel like changing my port tuning! this was all with my daily port tuning around 40hz instead of my comp port which is 52 hz! just wanted to thank everybody who helped me out and kept me motivated got 1 more show for the year then gonna start buildin for next year hopin for a 155 next year!! thanks guys gonna try and get a vid of the run up soon!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:16 pm

heres a vid of the first run!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j0Cwdru3nQ
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:32 pm

GOod job man
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:20 am

good things happen when you bust your ass like you have. good job bro.

hittin in the 50s down in the 40s. gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:02 am

dbdaddy wrote:
good things happen when you bust your ass like you have. good job bro.

hittin in the 50s down in the 40s. gotta love it.

thanks man!! im hopin next year to actually be up there with they big boys but we will see my new goal for next year is at least a 155 so got some work to do!!!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:03 am

KickerRex wrote:
GOod job man

thanks man!!!
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Looks like someone needs to change their sig.

Good job, making that little truck loud. I'll get there someday tongue
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 pm

chrisbaldelli wrote:
Looks like someone needs to change their sig.

Good job, making that little truck loud. I'll get there someday tongue

thanks man! yeah just did it!Lol you will man you do alot of work and work hard on it so you will get there!!!
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Grats!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:11 pm

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
Grats!

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 pm

I could tell early in the season when we started talking you would stick at it good job man!!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:30 pm

chrisfish wrote:
I could tell early in the season when we started talking you would stick at it good job man!!

thanks man! i love this sport i use to be real big into it back in the early 2000-2004 but then got sidetracked with some drug problems and stuff just seemed to keep disappearing then after gettin clean had kids so slowed it some too but i always loved this sport there is nothing like sitting in a loud car!! i just happened to get a cheap system last year and started playing with it again and remembered why i love it so much so now that im older and had the experiences i have had i can appreciate it for what it is and love it even more! ill be that old guy everybody laughs at in the lanes in 30 years but will still love it!Lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:39 pm

the kid has the right idea ''''turn it all the way up.''''...lol
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:47 pm

thanks rowland!lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Great. Success story!! Thank's for sharing! ......
Back to top Go down
big bass joel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 am

yep great guy!Easy to get along with!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:11 am

that is a good story homie, love the 151.2 at 47hz, now ad some more power an get her on up there lol. good luck to next year.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 am

thanks guys!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks everybody hit my goal for the year    thanks everybody hit my goal for the year  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks everybody hit my goal for the year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: HOW TO GET LOUD! :: HOW TO GET LOUD!-
Jump to: