Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
World Finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
World Finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
World Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
World Finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
World Finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
World Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
World Finals Vote_lcapWorld Finals Voting_barWorld Finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken crzyblondgrl record Johncarr drive kyle disc world quad chef build Audiopipe 80inches louisiana stereo finals songs state pics records dollar crank silence globe contest 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

World Finals

Go down 
+9
Crush
txcomp
sqqx4
jsketoe
jkrob21
Jan Bennett
jayhawkblk
The_Rowlands
sqmustang
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:16 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just reserved my hotel for the World Finals in Omaha. Here is some information

Double Tree Hotel
1616 Dodge Street
Omaha , Nebraska 68102

402-346-7600

I recieved one room with two queen size beds for $109.00 a night. I thought that some of ya might want that info. Also the cost for World Finals is $150.00 not including power. If anyone would like to split power with me let me know and we could go halves on it or three people would work. Just trying to save money here hahahha. Anyways if ya have any new info on the event let me know.

James Risenhoover
2001 Mustang
Team Focal
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:38 pm

ill have only 1 car maybe two so i have room to share elect.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:30 am

I got my room at the Hilton that is connected to the convention center. it was 129 a night for a king. The shared power would be cool but dont we need to make sure that we are parked next to each other. I will have 2 cars there
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:16 am

jayhawkblk wrote:
The shared power would be cool but dont we need to make sure that we are parked next to each other.

w.h.s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:34 am

Jan Bennett wrote:
jayhawkblk wrote:
The shared power would be cool but dont we need to make sure that we are parked next to each other.

w.h.s.

Huh? I am a little slow this morning....
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:21 am

I belive if we request it, we can be parked next to each other. It has to be worked out with Ralph I think.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:14 pm

Oh ok that makes since
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:24 pm

I'll share power with you Marquies if I make it. I didn't have the truck done for this weekend Crying or Very sad And shows anywhere close have seemed to run dry. Two triples that I went to last year are apparently not going to happen this year. Arkansas Super Car Show and Arkansas Blast are not on the schedule or have been canceled.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:32 pm

John you got it....
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:59 pm

Get your points guys...
Tulsa OK this weekend John!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:21 pm

Jan Bennett wrote:
jayhawkblk wrote:

w.h.s.

what he said
Back to top Go down
sqqx4

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-09

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:49 pm

w,s,s,
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:42 am

The parking situation at finals is dependant on one thing.

When you registered.

Ralph has nothing to do with the actual parking of cars at finals so if there is an “arrangement” made before finals, whoever is your “buddy” needs to be right above or right below your name on the parking list. That is the only place Ralph can easily move people around. Once you get to the show, if he hasn’t moved you on the master parking sheet, there is a 99% chance that you won’t get to park next to the person that you made the arrangement with.

Now, before everyone gets wound up over this, keep in mind there are a LOT of things happening on Friday and the last thing any of the volunteers need to worry about is trying to track down Ralph to get a Ralph said approved. 9 times out of 10, he doesn’t remember the phone conversation that you had with him in April to make this arrangement so all we end up with is wasted volunteer time and a pissed off competitor. If you want to make SURE that you are beside the person you want to be beside, you HAVE to call the office and have RALPH (not Mike, not Connie, not Rick) move you beside that person on the master parking list. If it doesn’t happen, consider this my apology now because we're going to follow the list.

Also, since this is a new venue, we’re not even sure that we’re going to do in place judging this year. I’m not sure how much square footage that the SQ area has available but if the floor plans I’ve seen are any indication, we’re going to be either REALLY tight or running cars through lanes and then possibly outside. If the weather is nice enough, I’m all for judging the cars outside anyway….
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:30 am

Nebraska=cold...I'm fat and all...but I still get cold. LOL If I get outside the building I'm going to leave 20ft of blackmarks off my 275s just to show I was there after I'm out of the lanes...LOL
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:02 pm

Parking has already been almost to tight for me to get the truck in the last two years. If it gets any tighter I won't be able to park in my designated spot at all.

Why is the proposed parking for SQ so tight? Just another thing that proves we are just a side show and doesn't help bring any new competitors in I'm sure.

Oh...And another question. If we wind up running through lanes and then outside, will we have to push our cars all of this way like in KC? I will need some help with this one for sure Laughing
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:43 pm

hey Jon...I don't think it's SQ...I think the overall sq footage is less for all competitors.
Back to top Go down
Crush
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-09-10

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:47 pm

square footage if only SQ needed more

what were there like 5 cars last year...........
well maybe it just seemed that way.
i want goat load like the old days
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:28 am

The overall square footage is less and the area reserved for the SQ guys is less than we had reserved last year. Now, we didn't use all of the space allotted to us last year and that's why we got to enjoy the melodic sounds of the heavy metal “band” midway through the evening. The “band” was originally slated to play in the next hall over from us but low mfg, competitor and car show attendance negated the need for a 4th hall.

Like I said, I’m not sure if we even CAN move cars in and out. That is going to be one of those decisions that we’ll make when we get there. There is also going to be a potential problem of moving cars from the SQ lanes to the SPL lanes for those competitors crossing over due to SPL parking and the show floor being between us and the SPL lanes. The number of mfg’s that want to display in the SQ portion of the hall is another variable that isn’t known at this time. Tweak and tune, same thing, no idea. I AM going to try and put some semi’s around the SQ hall to block some of the direct noise if we judge inside though. IF we move cars from the outside of the building to the inside in lanes, I don’t see a HUGE problem with running the vehicles to move them but the fire marshal might. We used to run them through the lanes in KC before we got a new fire marshal and he put the kibosh on that. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
Above Average Contributor
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:54 pm

WITHIN THE NEXT FEW YEARS I SEE SQ FINALS IN NORTH DAKOTA IN A WAL-MART PARKING LOT............THAT WOULD SUCK.........
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:55 pm

Hmmm this could be interesting since I will have 2 cars and this year one car is a lot bigger than the other. no matter we will make it work. I hope we dont have to push the cars. I am not sure I can push a Tahoe. And I take it some have not been to Nebraska in November. It is damn cold out there.......
Back to top Go down
Crush
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-09-10

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:31 pm

IF I WAS AT OUR WALLY WORLD THERE WOULD BE 10X THE SPECTATORS AT LEAST.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:45 am

AMEN
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:29 pm

True!
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:38 pm

My take on our little traveling circus is that wherever we can get a lot of dealer support is where we are going to have finals. I know that I talked to Ralph on like a Tuesday and he was in the process of finalizing the deal to do finals in Ft Worth on his own and then I talked to Darville on Wed and we’re in Omaha! I know in this specific instance, the dealers in Omaha stepped up BIGTIME and basically did the deal with Ralph in a day. We had little (if any) dealer support in Ft Worth. I liked the dealer support we had in KC but we pretty much wore that venue out (it seemed) because the spectator attendance has been low to dismal the past couple of years. The hall was also raping USACi every chance it got by mandating charges and minimums before, during and after the show.

If I had my choice, it would be in the Wal-Mart Home Office parking lot in September!! Anything north of Omaha after October is waaaaaaaay too cold for me!
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:14 am

Well no wonder there's no finals or dealer support in Fort Worth....there's no USACi presence in Dallas/Fort Worth!
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:53 pm

There used to be STRONG support in the DFW area but the directors that were working that area have either quit directing shows or I've heard tried to start their own organization. Dunno... I haven't been to a show in that area in YEARS...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:23 am

Yes Tim i dunno what happened to that area i remember just 4 years ago there was always shows in that Area.

Ken M
Mark B

Those were the last guys in that area...
GOD BLESS THEM BOTH.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:31 am

TODD Z...........VAL........GUYS ALWAYS USED TO HAVE SHOWS
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:45 am

I got my room at the Double tree for 99.00 a night just for three nights total of 345.98 including tax...but I might come early
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Finals   World Finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Finals
Page 1 of 1