Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
the biggest challenge Vote_lcapthe biggest challenge Voting_barthe biggest challenge Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
the biggest challenge Vote_lcapthe biggest challenge Voting_barthe biggest challenge Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world dollar silence finals disc 80inches songs louisiana drive pics Johncarr crzyblondgrl quad 2010 records chef build record broken stereo kyle globe Audiopipe crank contest state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

the biggest challenge

Go down 
+3
SQcrewcab
solo1
Moonie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

the biggest challenge Empty
PostSubject: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:50 am

So I had some customers come to my shop and say they want the hardest way to a world title.........so hear we come Stock 601-1800.......chad is the king....hope these guys give you a run for the money
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:46 am

Street a-c db drag..lol. Good luck catching the euro's!!
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:18 am

Moonie wrote:
So I had some customers come to my shop and say they want the hardest way to a world title.........so hear we come Stock 601-1800.......chad is the king....hope these guys give you a run for the money

Dont count out our boy Hunter!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:46 am

HUNTERS A PLAYER FO SURE......
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:17 pm

theres a homeboy in texas who hAs already done a 162 as well. dont sleep on him. i dont know about this year for me.. time will tell.
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 pm

who is doin a 162? I havent seen him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:35 pm

I'm not the biggest challenge, there are others out there as well, ecker, brus, warren, jimbo. Heck I don't even know what class I will be in this year for sure. No route is necessarily an easier, or more difficult route then the other. Sure there have been some years where only 1-2 people show up for a class, but at the same time, it's usually difficult to forsee that.

As for scores, I saw a 162 in 601-1800 in the results page, but that was Super Stock. I did see a 163.8 in that class as well by "some other loud guy" Heck last year people told me a 164 would be dang near impossible. Doesn't look like it now does it. Same equipment as was available last year as well. So don't let people tell you what you can and can't do. Sure a 180 isn't going to be done in stock any time soon, but I think it's realistic that every stock class could be about 1 db louder than last years scores with equipment that is already out there. Maybe not so much in Super Stock with the batt limits, but Stock for sure. Super Stock though I think we could see at least the same numbers though even with the limits.

But I am in no means the best by any means. I have more knowledge and resources than I did when I was younger, but not they same amount of time and energy to put into this stuff which is why this could be my last year. If it's not then I'm sure next year will be for sure.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Come on....you have ruled that class for years....it all in fun to shot for your spot.....it will be a challenge to get where you are...but these guys want to try......close comp makes great comp....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:20 pm

oh yeah i know that, thats why i like less classes, more comp
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 pm

do the same class as mark brus he needs some comp
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 pm

what class does brus run???
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 pm

stock 1801+
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:05 pm

solo1 wrote:
Street a-c db drag..lol. Good luck catching the euro's!!

^^^
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:18 am

We don't do DB Drag........the closest drag show I've seen was 9 hours away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the biggest challenge   the biggest challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the biggest challenge
Page 1 of 1