Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
seeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_lcapseeing how we are going to clamp power Voting_barseeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
seeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_lcapseeing how we are going to clamp power Voting_barseeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc louisiana state Audiopipe quad 2010 drive Johncarr chef record silence songs pics build world stereo crank finals records globe 80inches crzyblondgrl kyle broken contest dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

seeing how we are going to clamp power

Go down 
+12
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
Matt_Sibley
sanman
BBGIC
Stingraysevenout
Moonie
daddy_j
DMAN
hunterw
TECH114
rd s10
16 posters

clamp power
same class
seeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_lcap73%seeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_rcap
 73% [ 16 ]
max power 0-4000/4-8k/8k plus
seeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_lcap23%seeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
max power 0-2000/2k-4k/4k plus
seeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_lcap4%seeing how we are going to clamp power Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

seeing how we are going to clamp power Empty
PostSubject: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:11 pm

should we stay 4omhs or change the power to max per class with a 50 watt cruve
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Tell u the truth, Don't give f*ck anymore. Drag starting to look good. 4 18" here I came..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:45 pm

yep super street 1-2 for me
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:22 am

Bass race baby.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:50 am

is there any db drag shows around SA?
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:53 am

wrong forum man try termpro.com
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:03 am

I know, but everyone says they are gonna build for db drag. There isnt any shows around here was my point.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:24 am

i didnt see any shows in texas for them... and i wasnt trying to be a smart ass.... when i reread it it look like that..
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:49 am

if i wanted to be in Midwest SPL i wouldnt be here.....I would have been there
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:53 am

How come you didn't have an option for dont change????? Just wondering we maybe can still keep it from happening obviously its not engraved in stone ya somomom aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabitches
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:39 am

Not one rule has changed or been announced and already people jumping ship and threatening to leave. This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. I am too dissapointed to see how little loyalty there is. Sometime I wonder why I even go to the office any more and then I find the answer here, I shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:48 am

we have loyalty Ralph but the erason we are in usaci is because its differant than the other orgs now it seems it will become like one of the other ones we dont like it
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:15 pm

sanman wrote:
we have loyalty Ralph but the erason we are in usaci is because its differant than the other orgs now it seems it will become like one of the other ones we dont like it

I wasn't at the member meeting but it sounds like this was a suggestion. I'm going to vote against this idea. I don't like the idea of judges using different meters, different methods(peak hold, average, etc.), or the idea of unqualified personnel stabbing wires with up to 200VAC on them. Its first and foremost a safety issue. Secondly, it will take up a lot of time at events. We've had enough trouble in the past just getting a meter on the 12V side of things. Finally, it opens up the opportunity for dummy amps and I don't think any judge wants to clamp each amp in a vehicle with 8 amps.

Steve has made this method work due to his class structure. It works well there. With our current rules and format I do not see this as a beneficial addition. That is my two cents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Trust me, I have loyalty to USACi. I hate the fact that you put so much time into your vehicle. You try to get it louder and louder and then more change. We can never get the full potential of our build if things keep changing.
U should listen to the people who support this sport and compete. There are many who voice their opionion and do nothing to support this show. they don't compete or attend finals. These are the people whose opinion should have less weight on your decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 pm

TECH114 wrote:
Trust me, I have loyalty to USACi. I hate the fact that you put so much time into your vehicle. You try to get it louder and louder and then more change. We can never get the full potential of our build if things keep changing.
U should listen to the people who support this sport and compete. There are many who voice their opionion and do nothing to support this show. they don't compete or attend finals. These are the people whose opinion should have less weight on your decision.

Exactly
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Well said and loyalty goes both ways Cool
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:36 pm

I think people might be stressing how they feel about the topic at hand........
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:08 pm

there are no changes to the class structures, just keeping them realistic for the masses instead of the wealthy few running away with them is all. and i do believe everyone is right on the loyalty issue. no vote unless you are and have been a memeber for this season and atleast last cause if your a newbie then the classes from last year dont mean anything to you and ithe new are new either way,lol.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
TECH114 wrote:

Exactly

x elevnty billion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Guys nothing has been done yet, before you run around looking for other orgs to run to, sit back and wait for a decision then you can talk about this. I trust that Ralph will do what he thinks is best and he will not decide till after the holidays, so until then have fun and I will see you at the shows!
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:48 pm

So run it this way now and in the middle of the season we will change or not then run it that way. Hmm I seem to remeber someone saying there will be no more rule changes in the middle of the seson. SO NO CHANGES RIGHT Well on that note lots have been said the last 2 years that have changed every year like finals
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:50 pm

run what ya brung.......
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Thats actually a class in TX
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:10 pm

sanman wrote:

you are not hearing me. We are LOOKING AT some things, but NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO THE RULES.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:16 pm

when will we know the new rules? any deadline you guys have setup?
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Will be making final decisions after the thanksgiving holiday.
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 pm

cool finaly some time of anwser to the guestamtions
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 pm

USACI wrote:
Will be making final decisions after the thanksgiving holiday.

but before baby jesus' birthday? (christmas)
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeing how we are going to clamp power   seeing how we are going to clamp power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seeing how we are going to clamp power
Page 1 of 1