Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My thoughts on finals 09 Vote_lcapMy thoughts on finals 09 Voting_barMy thoughts on finals 09 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
My thoughts on finals 09 Vote_lcapMy thoughts on finals 09 Voting_barMy thoughts on finals 09 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef Johncarr crzyblondgrl silence quad records stereo pics songs 2010 kyle dollar 80inches record globe contest drive finals build world crank disc broken Audiopipe louisiana state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My thoughts on finals 09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

My thoughts on finals 09 Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on finals 09   My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:58 pm

I will say this first...this was the best finals I have been to ever. From the way competitors handled themselves in the lanes, so Ralph having the time slots. Everyone made their times, there were minimal problems regarding anything from a judges stand point. You all conducted yourselves like the adults we all are.

Ralph, you treated us judges very well. From the food to the accomadations to the after party. It was a great finals. I will definately be judging again next finals. So put me down in your book to be there.

I still can't believe as judges we were actually done by 6pm on saturday. That is unheard of. It was great being able to make the after party and hang out with all of my friends.

The scores....what can I say but WOW!!!! There were some crazy insane numbers out of all classes. You competitors certainly brought your A game. Very impressive. Congrats to all the winners and new record holders. Next year is looking tough for you guys already.

Once again thank you all for the best finals I've ever been to. It was a joint effort by all to make the weekend as great as it was and I commend all of your for being at your best.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on finals 09   My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:07 pm

I forgot to say thanks to all my friends who showed me a great time during this tough time in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better place to be and better people to be around this past weekend. You know who you are.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on finals 09   My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:16 pm

mike i think i saw your truck i saw a truck with an ultra sticker on it an was like i think tht is mikes truck but didn't know for sure. i looked for you lman was wanting to meet ya face to face but glad you made it bro.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on finals 09   My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:22 pm

He was a workin man... Thanks for making the drive in the middle of the night bro just so we could have another judge ... Major props to you my brotha
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on finals 09   My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 pm

The truck was my teamate John's. Dave, I was upstairs late saturday in the hall with you, Sibley, Jeff and Meghan. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. You kinda forget just because we all know each other here we don't always face to face. For the rest wondering who I am in person, I was the judge in the streetbeat lane with Jaffe. Packers hat, holding the multi meter and checking your disks.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on finals 09   My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Thanks Jimbo, wish we could have hung out more but I understand what you had going on. I'm coming back next year for sure so we'll find more time then.

Phinney....thanks for the beer. I've been drinking bud light ever since. And I'm not a beer man. Sure is cheaper to get drunk now though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on finals 09   My thoughts on finals 09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on finals 09
Page 1 of 1