Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My finals thoughts and experience Vote_lcapMy finals thoughts and experience Voting_barMy finals thoughts and experience Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
My finals thoughts and experience Vote_lcapMy finals thoughts and experience Voting_barMy finals thoughts and experience Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 world silence stereo finals quad state pics chef disc build louisiana crzyblondgrl broken songs Audiopipe dollar crank contest kyle globe Johncarr records drive 80inches record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My finals thoughts and experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

My finals thoughts and experience Empty
PostSubject: My finals thoughts and experience   My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Wow, what can I say. It was an adventure to say the least. From making the decision to go 8 days before finals to the car problems on the way down. There was never a dull moment.

To my fellow judges, it was a pleasure working with you guys and gals. It's hard to not want to judge again, even though it was long it was a fun weekend. Jaffe and Don you guys are a blast. Matt sorry I got your chicken at lunch and thanks for giving me your pickle Smile Jenisa and Lindsay you two are crazy, you made the show fun though. Your local competitors are lucky to have you. Shane it was fun, I hope you like the picture I left for you on your camera Smile lol. Any judges I forgot it was great judging with you also.

Competitors, it was nice getting to see all of you. It is nice to be able to put a face with a name. If you go to my myspace there are most likely pics of your vehicle up there. For the most part everything went smoothly other than being there so late on saturday night. Thanks for being patient and cooperative.

So many interesting things happened all weekend it's hard to look back and remember all that happened and who to thank. Jimbo, danks a bunch you were very helpful and I appreciate it. Joe from 2 loud crew, it was great being parked next to you. You were a big help all weekend when I needed to do something with the car and had no team to help me. If you can't find the magic spray I gave you anywhere let me know and I'll send you a case. All of my Ultra brothers that were there, it was great seeing you guys and the new product. Brian it was a blast, the car sounds great. John, it was nice to finally put a face with the name. Jimbo called and was knocking at the door saturday when you were over and we missed him. There is always next year. I'll try to make it down your way for a show next year. Team Texas, you guys are something else in the lanes. Great competitors to deal with and there is a vibe about you guys when you're in the lanes. Lots of engery. Charles, wish I would have had time to chat with you. Sorry about all your equipment problems. I know it sucked for you, but Katie has never been near amps going up and holding the meter behind your van when they went was an experience for her. I'm sure there are more that I'm forgeting. All in all it was a great experince and thanks to all of you for making it another finals to remember.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: My finals thoughts and experience   My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Glad u u had fun and made it hope safe
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My finals thoughts and experience   My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:17 pm

Oh, I forgot Ralph. Thanks for giving us all a place to play. It was a pleasure judging for you. I've now been a judge in my area for 3 years and had already decided to stop judging for next season to spend more time with my team and to support Usaci from the other side. Judging finals was a last minute desicion that I made because judges were in short supply. I will do everything I can in my area to bring in new blood next season and to bring more of the WI guys down to next years finals now that we know ahead of time it will be in Texas.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My finals thoughts and experience   My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:46 pm

I hope I caught this in time. I totally forgot about my wife. Thanks, honey, for standing by me all year, putting up with all the quad drama, driving most of the trip to texas and back, for not letting me call it quits when the car decided it didn't want to go to texas. You are my best friend and motivation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My finals thoughts and experience   My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:01 am

Thanks Mike, I really enjoyed all you guys and a big Congradulations to all the competitors.

Your all winners in my book!
Back to top Go down
MIKE' S_WIFE

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My finals thoughts and experience   My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:09 pm

mschwitz wrote:
I hope I caught this in time. I totally forgot about my wife. Thanks, honey, for standing by me all year, putting up with all the quad drama, driving most of the trip to texas and back, for not letting me call it quits when the car decided it didn't want to go to texas. You are my best friend and motivation.

we'll just call you HILARY SWANK. ha ha ha

i'll be damned if i was gonna drive all night for you to say "trips over". trip AIN'T over by a long shot. i listened to you piss & moan for the better part of a year about that wannabe and it was happening whether i left ur ass in MO and did it myself. glad you decided to come along :-)

i will say my thanks quick - they will be briefer than yours - thanks to my bitches (aka Sweet Cheeks & Twinkle Toes) - i really enjoyed all of your quirkiness and look forward to seeing you next year!!!! To all the other judges, you were absolutely the best, had a great time, made a lot of great new friends that i am most defintely looking forward to seeing more of next year!!!!

to the competitors - you guys gave it your all and you did your best and above all - YOU MADE IT THERE!!! that says a lot in itself.

Charles - sorry about your equipment, but, man, that was wild - poppity pop pop pop and there went the magic smoke :-)

john - jimbo --> good to meet you, nice to put a face to the names i hear so often in my house. there will be time for hanging out later. next year, jimbo, we'll just give you a key to room!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My finals thoughts and experience   My finals thoughts and experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My finals thoughts and experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: