Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Vote_lcapLets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Voting_barLets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Vote_lcapLets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Voting_barLets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar kyle broken crzyblondgrl finals crank record world drive pics globe songs Audiopipe Johncarr quad disc 80inches stereo silence build 2010 louisiana chef state contest records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at

Go down 
+7
hunterw
rd s10
ibbangin
Team Big'Un
TAMU
Stingraysevenout
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

do you care
Yes
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
No
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Vote_lcap89%Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 89% [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

What is TAMU saying in all his posts with all the numbers....

Yes i do care cheers

NOPE could care less

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:10 pm

sanman wrote:
i voted no as well, but ill explain what it is exactly

its a formula used to calculate the peramitors of the space time continuim for the time machine this was tamu can travel bacl to when the knee high sox were in style.

he got these planse from dexters laboratory hencforth why dexter is no longer on cartoon network tamu ran him out of buisness

cheers Very nice cheers
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm

I tell you what... I can't wait to see the "socks" I keep hearing about, lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:24 pm

you never have??
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Nope. Either he wasn't at any Usaci finals I've been to, or I never noticed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:57 pm

everyone knows you need a dalorean to travel back in time duh
Back to top Go down
SMOKER
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SMOKER

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: ohhhh i figured it out...   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:46 am

i will do some test to confirm it.. and ibbangin im ocd..... yep... would somebody help me???? i cant figure out whats wrong with my subs ? one side is normal and the other side is double the set ohm. but when i wire the drop they sit about right. i dont have time to recone or the money for new ones. so i guess i might not even go to finals. i also have a redline problem.. im drinking 2 a day. wtf my brain is going faster than i can type.. then i drink bud ice all day cause it 5.5% and decent beer.. so i guess ill redline bud ice it up at finals and just watch the women and party all nite.. ohhhh sounds like fun.. yea im gonna sale the truck and try another jeep.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:40 pm

What do you need? I may have something laying around to use... Hit me up or have darrell call me... If i got it extra come get it . You have done very well this year bro. And no matter what ya think you are kewl with me bro... You may be in my class and got close all year long i was very proud of you PERIOD so if i got some extra subs you can use u are welcome to them ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2