Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Vote_lcapLets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Voting_barLets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Vote_lcapLets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Voting_barLets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world build stereo chef contest finals silence record quad 2010 globe records louisiana pics state dollar kyle Audiopipe disc crzyblondgrl crank songs Johncarr 80inches broken drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at

Go down 
+7
hunterw
rd s10
ibbangin
Team Big'Un
TAMU
Stingraysevenout
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

do you care
Yes
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Vote_lcap11%Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
No
Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Vote_lcap89%Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Vote_rcap
 89% [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Empty
PostSubject: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 am

What is TAMU saying in all his posts with all the numbers....

Yes i do care cheers

NOPE could care less

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 am

IF WE WERE STILL TEAMATES YEAH YOU WOULD REALLY CARE.LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:55 am

Well since you have your eyes set on my class and gonna throw a rookie to the wolves.... Building up his aspectations. Then gonna be an eye opener at finals... Do you really think that is all i had all year long????? Thought you knew me better then that... And with that i will say BRING IT.......

And so you know and everyone else too this is friendly bro i will always have respect for YOU. And you know it regardless what team im on . Hell most dont get along with Team Texas even my own teamates but im always still there for yall if asked... Good luck to you guys at Finals

And hell tell us what it was we were looking at... Ya shizzzznit starter JK
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 am

ttt
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Suspect Suspect cheers
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Looks like no one gives a f*ck
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 pm

i've recently heard that TEAM TEXAS is not very well liked... so i have elected myself TEAM TEXAS pr person... i'm here to try to improve our public persona....

second thought we are such A$$holes it's not even worth it... i mean me with my ground loop, robert wit the socks, and daryal's messy a$$.... we're hopeless!!!! f*ck it!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm

yeah u and da swimming shorts......
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:53 pm

well, i was only gonna state one for each of us.... i got to thinkin i don't really have anything to give brian a hard time about...
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:59 pm

not yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm

see i told ya guys jimbo was gonna do a 164 at finals
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 pm

rd s10 wrote:
not yet

we can just hold jr's faults against him until we get something on him...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Darrell messy??????????????

I can think of a bettr one than that!!!!!!!!! But i lost my thought already....LOL damn drugs
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:28 pm

well jimbo i didn't want to throw him out on public forum for playin the cocksaphone.... he's a cockgobbler...
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:31 pm

daryal likes getting dirty sanchezed.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

i voted.....NO.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm

ibbangin wrote:
rd s10 wrote:
not yet

we can just hold jr's faults against him until we get something on him...

thats a lot of fornicate up
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 pm

ibbangin wrote:

ibbangin wrote:
well jimbo i didn't want to throw him out on public forum for playin the cocksaphone.... he's a cockgobbler...

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Darrell messy??????????????

I can think of a bettr one than that!!!!!!!!! But i lost my thought already....LOL damn drugs

that isnt right
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 pm

ibbangin wrote:

cheers Shocked cheers

Right on i knew it...... Crazy asss lol
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
ibbangin wrote:

cheers Shocked cheers

Right on i knew it...... Crazy asss lol

punk ass

revenge will be mine
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:18 pm

thats what i'm saying!!!!! we (mainly the cockgobbler) need help!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 am

ROFLMAO...... Well i need mental help so we know i at least have some sort of excuss.... Dammmit
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Huge-college-chest

Let's just all look at THIS!
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:54 pm

question is,

Does anyone know what she is trying to tell ya......??????
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 pm

shes tryin to tell ya.. dont make me drop these on your head saterday night!!
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Does anyone care what she is trying to say just look at the size of those
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 pm

i voted no as well, but ill explain what it is exactly

its a formula used to calculate the peramitors of the space time continuim for the time machine this was tamu can travel bacl to when the knee high sox were in style.

he got these planse from dexters laboratory hencforth why dexter is no longer on cartoon network tamu ran him out of buisness
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:04 pm

i always thought he used the one from nepoleon dynamite..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:05 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:07 pm

sanman wrote:
i voted no as well, but ill explain what it is exactly

its a formula used to calculate the peramitors of the space time continuim for the time machine this was tamu can travel bacl to when the knee high sox were in style.

he got these planse from dexters laboratory hencforth why dexter is no longer on cartoon network tamu ran him out of buisness

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at   Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets see if anyone really cares what they are looking at
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next