Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Vote_lcapPROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Voting_barPROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Vote_lcapPROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Voting_barPROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl disc Johncarr louisiana crank Audiopipe quad records silence 80inches pics state finals build kyle broken dollar record stereo 2010 contest globe songs chef drive world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

PROSTOCK UNLMTD

Go down 
+15
ibbangin
rd s10
Big_Steve_RD
Aldo
daddy_j
Tim Schaffer
hunterw
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
Alan
TAMU
jmanjr82
AceFrealy
Team Big'Un
sanman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

WHO IS SHOWING UP IN THIS WOUNDERFULL CLASS WITH ME ??????????

ILL SAY 163 WINS IT
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm

That sucks.. those things are beast but ve only messed with them on 12v... 2 on 3 batterys still sayed over 11v with a stock alt and MLA module.. but at 1ohm
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 pm

daddy_j wrote:
no with 2 strapped at the moment but with 3 I was dropping to around 12.4

I got one more box idea and if it doesnt work then I'll drop everything into the crx. I sold my crx to a friend but its still here, he knows I might use it for finals.
that was a bad idea to post on the forum... ive been through the "whos name is the car in" bullish.. id hurry and delete the post lol
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 pm

daddy_j wrote:
no with 2 strapped at the moment but with 3 I was dropping to around 12.4

I got one more box idea and if it doesnt work then I'll drop everything into the crx. I sold my crx to a friend but its still here, he knows I might use it for finals.

Must been 2 strapped at .75 and 3 at 1/4 to drop voltage like that. Other wise your clipping really bad.

Crx or S10 Good luck either way.
Back to top Go down
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:44 pm

the car is still in my name, that is why its here. He hasnt paid it off. Its gonna stay under my name until he pays it all off. so both the s10 and crx are under my name as is my mustang and motorcycle. Im only running back power, no alt or front battery, just the 9 16 volts in the back. Do you really thing someone cares if my little 156db truck or 160 crx is under my name or not? Just asking. Thanks for the heads up though.

thanks frealy, same to you
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm

daddy_j wrote:
running them on 9 16 volt batteries. I know I need more, but with this rain I havent made any money to buy more. I DJ at this place but its outside on a patio, so the rain has messed that all up. Losing $600 a week is pretty $h!tty. My chicks hours at work have been cut in half so that also sucks. Then memphis making me pay for shipping is killing me also. Not to mention $600 in tickets I just paid for, hopefully the weather clears up so I can make some cash for finals. My voltage drops from 17.6 to ~ 13volts. I think thats still pretty good. I would love for it to stay at ~16 volts but oh well.

Ace I have the 09 models a little different from yours. The two old 15s (quad 1s) and 2 old amps (09 models) are still in perfect shape, it was the new stuff I bought that went poof. I still wont be happy unless Im in the 160 club and what better place to do it, than finals. I know a 160 still wont make me win, but like I said 5th is still good. I might just throw everything back into my crx, in there I was hitting 158.5 with just 2 amps and 2 subs. Thinking about throwing in the 3rd sub and if I get the amp back, then the 3rd amp too. I just think the S10 looks a lot cleaner and nicer. My crx is an ugly a$$ car.

The S10 smells better too
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:54 pm

daddy_j wrote:
the car is still in my name, that is why its here. He hasnt paid it off. Its gonna stay under my name until he pays it all off. so both the s10 and crx are under my name as is my mustang and motorcycle. Im only running back power, no alt or front battery, just the 9 16 volts in the back. Do you really thing someone cares if my little 156db truck or 160 crx is under my name or not? Just asking. Thanks for the heads up though.

thanks frealy, same to you
they cared when i only posted a 156 in mod 151-300 in ..05?? i think it was... was a bit of drama
Back to top Go down
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:46 am

thanks frealy, same to you[/quote] they cared when i only posted a 156 in mod 151-300 in ..05?? i think it was... was a bit of drama[/quote]

Weak $hit
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:30 am

maybe next year.

......If I ever find another crx I like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:55 am

my voltage drops to high 10s on 3 12v bats.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:29 am

car tunes is me , = prostock , brus is stock , he is on my team and does not work for my shop he is a maint at saralee foods full time , so there is no confusion .
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 am

taz wrote:
car tunes is me , = prostock , brus is stock , he is on my team and does not work for my shop he is a maint at saralee foods full time , so there is no confusion .

Will you be running this class at finals?
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 am

depends , brus must come first , must find lost dbs , box? truck?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 pm

correct me if im wrong mark, but i believe brus sold his orange and black s-10 to you and has been building a new one he found. so to cartunes s-10's, dang thats like 328 deeeebeeeeezzzz
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:31 pm

yes sir you are correct , he has used the new s10 at the last to shows , but he has waited to long to do good testing so as the good friend i am i have decided as i did post it for sale a while back to let him purchase it back , i did run the orange and black one at a couple of shows , but money talks , he has more of it then i , so i guess i wasted money all year long . I am going to use my hauler to carry ish's honda and tow brus,s s10. so see you at finals .
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:34 pm

and if anyone is thinking i will buy it back , nooooo someone else can . I dont know any thing about sq but would love to give it a try next year , not that i can compete with the top guys but like it more than burps .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROSTOCK UNLMTD   PROSTOCK UNLMTD - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROSTOCK UNLMTD
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4