Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
since the changes to no wall prostock Vote_lcapsince the changes to no wall prostock Voting_barsince the changes to no wall prostock Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
since the changes to no wall prostock Vote_lcapsince the changes to no wall prostock Voting_barsince the changes to no wall prostock Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe record Johncarr songs 80inches contest 2010 state kyle disc chef finals louisiana Audiopipe stereo broken dollar drive build crank crzyblondgrl records world quad pics silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

since the changes to no wall prostock

Go down 
+8
sanman
rd s10
daddy_j
Twisted Image
shadescustomtint
charlesestes
Stingraysevenout
SMOKER
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SMOKER
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SMOKER

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-07-28

since the changes to no wall prostock Empty
PostSubject: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:46 am

& limit on batteries are the current world records going to be retired? some of those records were set with 20-30 batteries. in the past thats what was done right? its easy to say build better but its hard to squeeze a 50 caliber in a 9mm . just wondering if i was the only one to think about this.? since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:30 pm

They would have to retire the ones with batt limits but not sure they would retire unlimitted class though since there would be no reason for it.... Hope that helps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:40 pm

The only WR/BK classes that will be retired are those which have changes made in them. If there are not changes made in a WR/BK class then those classes will not be retired.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 pm

leavem! they can be beat even with the limits!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Yup your right so leave em but so you know that prostock 601-1800 was reset to a 157.8 they just havent updated website... And thats gonna be a little harder to reach with limits bro.... Your no wall only did a 156.6 or so when you set it and they ofcoursre took your money and didn't give it to ya..... Anyway just wanted to let ppl know it did get reset higher just not updated since it was only in DEC LOL may be one day they will find enough time in their busy schedules lololol
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 pm

That score was after amps clipped out blew up one of them if ur talking bout the hulk at our show 2 years ago if not nevermind I don't know what I'm talking bout but a birdie told me some good news just the other day
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Well there is also the change that you can run all batts in back now with nothing under the hood. Thats a Plus in my book!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 am

No keith a year before that at daytona or something like that. Im talking Band K its never been at yalls show.... Ima have to kickkkk that little birdie....LOL
Back to top Go down
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:12 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Yup your right so leave em but so you know that prostock 601-1800 was reset to a 157.8 they just havent updated website... And thats gonna be a little harder to reach with limits bro.... Your no wall only did a 156.6 or so when you set it and they ofcoursre took your money and didn't give it to ya..... Anyway just wanted to let ppl know it did get reset higher just not updated since it was only in DEC LOL may be one day they will find enough time in their busy schedules lololol

So whats the number difference from the B&K and termlab? And is that outlaw. I can do 158.6 in that class with the batt limits, but thats outlaw, lol. I know its not that high, because some crazy fool hit 162 in that class already this year.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:21 am

well in s10 u lose like 5 db from kick to dash
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 am

Thats legal sealed up on dash.... For the real world record way sorry i know that will pisss alot off but in my eyesonly records that count in my eyes is B and K .. And mine that day outlaw did 162.8 then legal dash on band k was 157.9 then backed up with 157.8 So as Darrell said there is your 5 db loss from dash to kick.......
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 am

The advantage the no wall vans will have is they dont loose but like .5 or less from kick to dash sooo there ya go hope this helps.....
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 am

yes it helped. I knew I was nowhere near the record, I just needed someone to say it. lol

By the way it is exactly 3dbs different in my s10, but I am running areoports. I dont know if that matters, but I managed a 155.6dbs on the windshield and sealed.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:41 am

yup 5 db just think what my 0-600 score was in pro last year in my s10 when i set that rec0rd at 55.8
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:48 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
No keith a year before that at daytona or something like that. Im talking Band K its never been at yalls show.... Ima have to kickkkk that little birdie....LOL

See you soon
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:02 pm

dat means you had over a 61 in her bro.......... Asssssshole why you selll it dammmmit.... And when will we see it again in the lanes dammmmmmit
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 pm

probly so man
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 pm

ur rite jim, but vthat was just 2 pd2ks at .35each. that van did a 159.1 legal w 4 2ks on 4-12v batts. hmm wonder what 2 3.5ks(900@4) will do on 16v?then we'll switch over to 4 of my weak ass 7.5ks for 1801+. lets see, 161.3 with 8 2ks, im nthinkin 162.6 on 2xs the power. and yes im talking legal. jimbo will spank my ass in the kick,lol. like he said, vans only gain less than 1db if built right dash to kick.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Well, i will say goodbye to that 601-1800 record if its doing those numbers on those amps . Or hopefully they will retire it before the vans take over. I was thinking of taking my van and using it to try records or to get it a little different then yours to see if maybe can get it louder in the kick instead. Dont know if its possible but i might have to give it a try.

Now as far as weakass amps i dont believe i ever said that maybe someonelse did not sure i believe i said they were not as powerful as you wanted or was hoping or something along that line... Hell i would like to see what 3 of those fizzzzzzzzuckers will do in my truck gotta be more than what i can get from RD, i didn't care for the D9's to much and well not sure if any bigger or newer will come about . From RD anyway
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Promised #'s never seen. LOL

All PS#'s will retire due to rule changes
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Don't worry Jimbo you'll get to see what she is able to do soon enough .
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 pm

yeah i fell short my bad lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:38 pm

ide still go audio que jimbo
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm

all those numbers were done at a show rob. the 161.3 was the run before i did all the usaci records when that van won iasca. back to back runs over 161. u were there,lol. lost a coil on the first b&k run but still did a 160 backed up w a 159.7 with 6 less amps than you had. the 4 amp score was done at a dbdrag show and the 162+ was done repeatedly at drag finals year after year,lol. these numbers arent my imagination, i promise.im not here to get in a pissing match w u at all, just stating facts. now they are not w.r. yet and may never be. you never know whats gonna happen in the lanes, but these are proven numbers with that vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 am

I'm. Pretty sure I can remember helping out with the van at many drag finals...the vans very much proven...
mod4000 wrote:
Promised #'s never seen. LOL

All PS#'s will retire due to rule changes
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:16 pm

How loud can you go? I wonder if Luda and the chipmunks would do that song? ThAt would be crazy rite just A thought maybe that can be the new theme song for Team Big Un and the hulk and Lexi
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:23 pm

You guys crack me up......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: since the changes to no wall prostock   since the changes to no wall prostock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

since the changes to no wall prostock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: