Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
went to the track and had some fun video inside Vote_lcapwent to the track and had some fun video inside Voting_barwent to the track and had some fun video inside Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
went to the track and had some fun video inside Vote_lcapwent to the track and had some fun video inside Voting_barwent to the track and had some fun video inside Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad Audiopipe contest drive songs Johncarr broken pics crzyblondgrl world 2010 chef dollar stereo louisiana 80inches state build globe kyle records disc finals silence record crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

went to the track and had some fun video inside

Go down 
+8
krazy_rabbit
tragicsounds
supadave
cody08
Stingraysevenout
bjfails
Greg McCool
sanman
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

went to the track and had some fun video inside Empty
PostSubject: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Last edited by sanman on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:28 pm

That thing is a fuckinggg rocket!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:30 pm

yeah man that was at 20psi=430hp

im tuned up to 24psi=500 lol

with no cage i wanted to have some fun so i stayed at 20 because 11.00 i need a cage so i would have been told nomore lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 pm

this is still a stock motor not my built one Smile
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Nice Jeff, Man I think I might know that track Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:19 am

Dude I don't watch racing but that was. F. U. C. K. I. N. G. Awsome bro
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:49 am

What happened to the 11.28 pass? no vid? Oh and its 11.49 for a cage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:19 am

obviousely its not 11.49 or i would have been kicked
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:25 am

that was a nice run jeff but my daily driver altima is .....................................................not that fast lol

great run bro.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 am

sanman wrote:
obviousely its not 11.49 or i would have been kicked

When do I need a roll bar or roll cage, and what should it look like?
A roll bar is required in any convertible running 13.49 seconds or quicker in the quarter mile, and in other cars beginning at 11.49. The roll bar is accepted in vehicles running as quick as 10.00 second e.t., provided the stock firewall and floorboard is intact, other than for installation of wheel tubs. The rollbar must be constructed of minimum 1 ¾ inch o.d. x .118 inch wall mild steel tubing, or 1 ¾ x .083 chrome moly tubing, and must conform to the following diagram:
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:43 am

you should run the track then since you seem to be more up on there rules than they are.

also if you dought the run you should have brought your ass along like i invited you
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:58 am

nice run big guy that was a quick front wheel drive run right there i dont think ive ever seen a front wheel street car run that fast at least not in person i mean my oldteamate kevin davis quit this year and got a 06 evo9 fixing to put alot of money into it i think hes running a low 12 right now just exhaust and comp tune racing has always been one of my favs but can only afford one hobby probably takeing the year off next year so we will see what happens lol
Back to top Go down
krazy_rabbit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krazy_rabbit

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:04 pm

that was pretty freakin cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teamthirty3
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:18 pm

photoshop..... Not... just kidding... that was sweet
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:47 pm

i actually turned the boost up to try for a 10 second pass, but my aftermarket computer has a boost cut in it i need to adjust lol meaning it hit 22psi and cuts out on me wich is where i set it at 22psi for the attempt oh well live and learn
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 pm

sanman wrote:
you should run the track then since you seem to be more up on there rules than they are.

also if you dought the run you should have brought your ass along like i invited you

I had to work, always bein kept down by the man...
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:53 pm

cody08 wrote:
sanman wrote:

sounds a tad on the ks gay side to me...ill let you 2 work that out.
Back to top Go down
basspro
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:15 pm

WAYYY faster than my old worn out ZC. took it to sac raceway on the 8th heres the vid....LMAO it is funny to see how slow it is compared to Jeff's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osD6pzvGffI

LMAO he has just as bad reaction times as me!
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
cody08 wrote:
sanman wrote:

sounds a tad on the ks gay side to me...ill let you 2 work that out.

Hey your always welcome to join, you don't have to feel left out. lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:39 pm

nice jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: went to the track and had some fun video inside   went to the track and had some fun video inside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

went to the track and had some fun video inside
Page 1 of 1