Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Vote_lcapGroundpounder Track 10 challenge. Voting_barGroundpounder Track 10 challenge. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Vote_lcapGroundpounder Track 10 challenge. Voting_barGroundpounder Track 10 challenge. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef contest Johncarr Audiopipe 2010 broken stereo 80inches record silence crzyblondgrl records songs kyle louisiana drive dollar build state finals pics world quad disc globe crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.

Go down 
+9
poundstone
bojangles
cody08
Stingraysevenout
outsideshot23
The_Rowlands
sanman
supadave
dbdaddy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:48 pm

I wanna see some concrete get cracked. post your track 10 only scores here.
im shootin for high 40's on that track in sb. i know alot of you out there can smash on that. I wanna see some Dung Pile movin. vids or it didnt happen. ill post mine as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:50 pm

soon as i get mine i will. or what is the name of track 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:01 pm

It is one of the NEW SB tone things.

track 10 - 27hz, 41hz, 20hz

Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:06 pm

these are not songs you can go find. it is one song with the pitches remastered across the spectrum.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:18 pm

awsome deal now there cant be anymore of the you cheated with this or that cd becauase i dont think its musical because it has 73 hertz in the song lol

now according to what ShowB listed Dung Pile 90 hertzzz is now musical
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:18 pm

opinions of what is musical is no longer an individual issue

in other words your opinions no longer count lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:21 pm

the crying is already starting jeffy.....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

dpesnt matter though jeffrey

there is no crying its a rule, and with rules you either obey or leave
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:31 pm

i never called anyones song choice cheating. do what you gotta do to win. if i didnt drive mine every day, ide tune it up to the sky. untill then 2nd or 3rd or even 4,5,6th will have to do.

my only complaint before was that there was a list of banned songs all low pitch. i never understood why anything was banned and that one tonelike song stayed around. my wish was for the good low ones to be unbanned so I could play too. how can you say "I can play this one, but you cannot play that one?" im not the only one, just the only one who will say it. its easy to say buzzers will always win, but yall buzzers never went up against a groundpounder who was alowed play a tone like y'all. because all our tone songe were banned. the fact that this cd is not going to change who's winning will probably prove me wrong, but thats just my opinion. which we all know doesnt count.

at any rate, the cd is great and there is no longer anything for anyone, including myself, to cry about.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:53 pm

is your range found on this cd ill say probly so

so with that being said now you have your opertunity to now show us whats up

saying thats tued to high is a cop out man, and shows me that your not a ambassador of this sport at all. is there music out there that has high tones in it you bet some people spent alot of time, and money to find them to ensure thay benefitted from it. You are the one that chose to tune your build the way you have so you alone must now live with that fact or rebuild in the end it is up to you and what you want out of this sport
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

my comments onn here were in no way directed towards you in the beginning but i now see that you have an issue with the new cd because now there aint nothing you can say about those who win with it anymore while making it seem like they are cheating in a way.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:22 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
i never called anyones song choice cheating. do what you gotta do to win. if i didnt drive mine every day, ide tune it up to the sky. untill then 2nd or 3rd or even 4,5,6th will have to do.

my only complaint before was that there was a list of banned songs all low pitch. i never understood why anything was banned and that one tonelike song stayed around. my wish was for the good low ones to be unbanned so I could play too. how can you say "I can play this one, but you cannot play that one?" im not the only one, just the only one who will say it. its easy to say buzzers will always win, but yall buzzers never went up against a groundpounder who was alowed play a tone like y'all. because all our tone songe were banned. the fact that this cd is not going to change who's winning will probably prove me wrong, but thats just my opinion. which we all know doesnt count.

at any rate, the cd is great and there is no longer anything for anyone, including myself, to cry about.
Im with you man. If mine wasnt daily id tune 70.. but my music sounds like Dung Pile at 70.. its all about personal goals.. not going to be super competitive @ 40hz.. just got to meet your own goals and keep moving up and shoot for top 3
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:29 pm

maybe i just dont get it

i mean before i join a sport that involves competition for a world title not a local one i do my research and ensure i know everything about the rules before i do it to ensure i have a competitive edge as do others.

with that being said street beat is still a division offered to play in on a world stage, and its still comp why on earth would you want to try and compete with people while handicapping yourself at the same time.

Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:32 pm

i think you are misunderstanding me bro. i never said anyone or anything was tuned too high. and i gave props to the buzzers because they are the champs. also I said I like the cd. what kind of issue do you think I have? and yeah my range is on there. almost the exact right pitch. i call that a bonus.

i think you skimmed it and didnt read what I said.

if you gotta know, ill lay it out to you. you say rules are rules like it or leave. answer me this one question. the old rule was 'decernable bass beat.' SB buzzers just strsight up act like that rule was never there. why is that? ive seen it mentioned several times, but nevre has anyone cleared it up. lets bust it wide open. how is there world champs playing an obviously illegal song? you know as well as i that there is no bassbeat in that song.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:41 pm

ill tell you like this man there are and have been songs that were mass produced on tapes or cd's way before usaci decided to have a class called street beat, and with that being said how the hell do you think dj majik mik wouldnt be legal when he put his Dung Pile out back in the earyl 90's just because it has a constatnt bass line.

people acted like that cd was all the sudden produced to give certain ones an advantage in a fornicating usaci class GTFOH that guy made more money off that cd than usaci could ever emagine making off of a class called sb lol.

so yeah let bust this Dung Pile wide open
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:46 pm

once again, no answer on the decernable bass beat rule.

show me a beat in that 63hz song. you cant because there is none. therefor by the what the rulebook says that song was not to be played specifically in the sb class.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:50 pm

that tone was made with a guitar and a sustaining pedal. thats as opposite of a beat as it gets.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:54 pm

look at rowland. his truck looks like it has a heartbeat. now thats real streetbeat
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:59 pm

sanman, i just reread what i wrote. i think i know what got you a little mad towards me. maybe it was the "until then ill take second". i didnt mean it like that. I dont think if i tuned up i could win at finals, i can see that thats what it sounded like.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:16 pm

im not mad im just tired of people thinking there music is the only type of music that should be ran in sb, and that they arent competitive just because of there type of music

we as americans think with such shallow thoughts.

i bet 90% of the people on this forum think that we are the leaders in the world when it comes to music, and i lol at that but then again being that im in the military and have traveled abroad i know for a fact that we are not.

europe kicks our asses, and alot of there music is techno now alot of there music also contains tracks with beats/hertzzzzz that ar in the higher ranges therefore not hard to find really.

my point is this with research you can find what ever you need to in irder to be competitive, and just ebcause someone else uses a track that you dont agree with doesnt mean its not musical.

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:16 pm

mu·sic noun, often attributive \ˈmyü-zik\
Definition of MUSIC
1a : the science or art of ordering tones or sounds in succession, in combination, and in temporal relationships to produce a composition having unity and continuity b : vocal, instrumental, or mechanical sounds having rhythm, melody, or harmony
2a : an agreeable sound : euphony <her voice was music to my ears> b : musical quality <the music of verse>
3: a musical accompaniment <a play set to music>
4: the score of a musical composition set down on paper
5: a distinctive type or category of music <there is a music for everybody — Eric Salzman>
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:27 pm

my complaint has never been frequency, i wanna know about the 'decernable bass beat' that that song lacks.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm

that song actually has a bass beat ya cant hear it when loud .. but its there .. when that song first showed up that song was protested and was found to have a bass beat in it....i always hated that song ..it made me spend alot of cash to beat it in the lanes
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:04 pm

so your problem is that the song has a beat you cant understand ????????

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:05 pm

remember 1990 or there about is when this song was made lol

i would take great honor if it was my song knowing that it kept people up and awake at night with fear
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm

lol ....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm

what fukkking song are you talking about??????????????????????????????????????????????????

fkn streetbeaters geshhhhhh what song are you talking about guys i want in on this discution
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:34 pm

ya forgot already ....better light up 1 more to get that memery back on track
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:15 pm

well ill go by what my boys say so is it a beat or whatever allen was asking ? I do know our SB champs will still be the streetbeat champs but was just curious to what song i dont pay attention to sb so i dont know..... I do know it wont change shhit on outcome if same champs are there ... we always find that way to win thats why they and or we are champs.LOL shitt its not rocket science what we do jesus...LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Oh DAM Jimbo is feeling better he is on the freaking forum now.

CHECK YOU OUT, your getting back in the saddle quick! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.   Groundpounder Track 10 challenge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groundpounder Track 10 challenge.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: