Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Vote_lcapI found Yimbo in his next life!! Voting_barI found Yimbo in his next life!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
I found Yimbo in his next life!! Vote_lcapI found Yimbo in his next life!! Voting_barI found Yimbo in his next life!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad 2010 kyle record disc louisiana finals records Johncarr globe drive 80inches Audiopipe silence dollar state broken world chef contest build songs stereo pics crank crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I found Yimbo in his next life!!

Go down 
+2
Stingraysevenout
idbl_fanatic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

I found Yimbo in his next life!! Empty
PostSubject: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:34 am

I found Yimbo in his next life!! Weed-ant
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:36 am

It doesn't show anything fool
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 am

lol..i thought i was just me....
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:32 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
lol..i thought i was just me....

WTF?? It is showing for me..............
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:49 am

still aint workin
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:13 pm

works for me
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:51 pm

what is it dammmit
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:01 am

Didn't work for me either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:08 am

ok, lets try this

I found Yimbo in his next life!! Weed-ant
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:28 am

Are you trying to imply that Jimbo smokes marijuana? I don't know Jimbo but judging by his avatar he seems like a good responsible father. His child looks sleepy in the picture and Jimbo put a nightcap on his head to keep him warm and gave him a pacifier.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:50 am

bojangles wrote:
Are you trying to imply that Jimbo smokes marijuana? I don't know Jimbo but judging by his avatar he seems like a good responsible father. His child looks sleepy in the picture and Jimbo put a nightcap on his head to keep him warm and gave him a pacifier.

you must have ESPN.... ooops i mean esp ... LOL Exactly what he said Rick!!!!!!!!!! lol

Love the pic Rick and again sorry about being in cali and not calling it was a crazy quick trip plus i was a loser..LOL But next year if invited back ima need you and about 100 ppl to come vote for me.. I didn't know you could do that or i would have got on forum and said everyone come.... Depending on location next year i will definatly call . Thanks for the pic bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found Yimbo in his next life!!   I found Yimbo in his next life!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found Yimbo in his next life!!
Page 1 of 1