Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Just found out........... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Just found out........... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Just found out........... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Just found out........... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Just found out........... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Just found out........... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Just found out........... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Just found out........... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Just found out........... Vote_lcapJust found out........... Voting_barJust found out........... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Just found out........... Vote_lcapJust found out........... Voting_barJust found out........... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches stereo chef louisiana dollar quad disc Johncarr broken globe records crzyblondgrl contest crank build state world finals songs Audiopipe pics silence drive 2010 record kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Just found out...........

Go down 
+9
zacdavis
TECH114
poundstone
The_Rowlands
george szawan
Alan
supadave
dbdaddy
Nice
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Just found out........... Empty
PostSubject: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:29 am

That a current world champion went to a local unsanctioned "soundoff" and got his A@% handed to him by an Explorer with a wall behind the rear seats. scratch
Wonder how his "ego" feels now??? geek
Now I must be honest, at this point, it's only a rumor so I won't mention his name until I have all the information. If the allegations are unfounded then I will report that also.
In the meantime, what do you think about "World Champions" going to unsanction local events and beating up on the novices and high schoolers?
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:02 am

mr Nice. I'm curious. What kind of numbers do you hit?
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 am

since you live on the east coast an i only know one world champion on the east coast. but if he is going to unsanction shows an just doing it to be an asshole then he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:02 am

i think... who cares? dave there was plaenty of loud guys before ..him... never heard of team 420?
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:06 am

why would a WC bother going to a show like that?
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:10 am

team 420 are still some of the loudest guys around here in the east coast wish they were around more never had a chance to meet them
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 am

i think its great for some of the big boys to go to locals shows ...
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:27 am

give some of the newbies something to strive for!!!
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:56 am

yes that is true if that`s what they are there for and not just another trophy
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:11 am

Like Alan said who cares.. Who is the him you are referring to Alan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:16 am

Let me check. Mike , George and me were WC last year. The only show I was at was at E-Town.. Right now I am dealing with 2 death in the family, so I am 2 busy to worry about shows..
Lets hear this allegation, and who this is..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 am

allegayshion?, who gives a sh!t Nice.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:40 am

champs at shows is there a rule that says you cant lol I dont think so.

The only problem is people dont think they should be at them shows, and well "it doesnt matter what you think"
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Nice wrote:
That a current world champion went to a local unsanctioned "soundoff" and got his A@% handed to him by an Explorer with a wall behind the rear seats. scratch
Now I must be honest, at this point, it's only a rumor so I won't mention his name until I have all the information. If the allegations are unfounded then I will report that also.
In the meantime, what do you think about "World Champions" going to unsanction local events and beating up on the novices and high schoolers?

Nate I beat your walled van and Explorer when I was in stock 601-1800 so whats your fuking point? If a World Champion brings his ride out to a small unsanctioned show then good for him. It brings interest to the next generation of this sport. Instead of posting what others are doing why dont you tell all of us what you've done in your SPL career. You have THOUSANDS of posts on here but only us North East guys know who you are and its no secret that your a just a joke.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Chris Team ACT wrote:
Nice wrote:

Nate I beat your walled van and Explorer when I was in stock 601-1800 so whats your fuking point? If a World Champion brings his ride out to a small unsanctioned show then good for him. It brings interest to the next generation of this sport. Instead of posting what others are doing why dont you tell all of us what you've done in your SPL career. You have THOUSANDS of posts on here but only us North East guys know who you are and its no secret that your a just a joke.

so he is basically the supadave of the northeast lol alot of talk no numbers.

alan i was thinking it was kumar an yea kumar i thought it was you. you where the only wc that I KNOW OF FROM THE EAST COAST i know you said there were 3 others but don't know them since they aren't on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 pm

TECH114 wrote:
you .. read daves post.. he thinks you are the only capable person up north..
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Chris Team ACT wrote:
Nice wrote:

word
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Alan wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
you .. read daves post.. he thinks you are the only capable person up north..

ha ha capable person lol
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:00 pm

If it weren't for the top dogs of the North East bringing their rides to shows big and small, I wouldn't have the ambition to build bigger year after year. I have nothing but respect for them and hope one day I can be placed in the same category as them as one of the best. Nate Keaton aka "Mr.Slate".&."Nice" you got a lot of learning and growing up to do.
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

dame i am sorry no one has heard of me i am still small peanuts i guess since i have been WC for the past 3 years in different class LOL that to me does not matter some of my best friends are people i mate at shows and now they are in the sport doing well. to me it`s all about bring new blood into the sport if that means that WC go to shows that`s fine
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 pm

man this year at finals i hope to meet more people LOL
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:09 pm

George you going to bring that crazy ass tattoed guy again?? We still laugh at him
Back to top Go down
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:43 pm

yea he will be, there and on the subject of WC i think the east coast boys will be a strong force at the finals this year
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 pm

lets hope so need to do lots of testing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just found out...........   Just found out........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just found out...........
Page 1 of 1