Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Vote_lcapThunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Voting_barThunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Vote_lcapThunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Voting_barThunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records 2010 disc world songs globe Johncarr stereo Audiopipe crzyblondgrl silence chef louisiana dollar pics contest build broken finals drive record 80inches quad kyle state crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?

Go down 
+5
bruce-bruce
ScreetHoPrez
cody08
bjfails
Twisted Image
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Empty
PostSubject: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 am

There is roumor this show is not happening, anyone care to elobrate as to why it isnt happening and if any of the roumors are true?

Will it be re-schedualed?

Just looking for answers, if I dont have to leave my car assembled and lock it up while on vacation I would prefer it

Last edited by Twisted Image on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 pm

In for answers
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:20 am

The Texas top 3 thing was not true Ralph came on the forum and slaped that down. Still wondering if the 4th is a go yet Mods let us know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:53 am

Are you talkin about the show at kcir? I haven't heard these rumors but would like to know whats goin on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:31 am

Well when you check KCIR's schedual is shows no events, and when I called them they said they had nothing going on during the weekend of the 4th and that they would be closed
Back to top Go down
ScreetHoPrez
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ScreetHoPrez

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:15 am

I want to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.screethos.com
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am

Yeah I saw they didn't have it up on their website. If its not gonna happen It would be nice to know so I can try this thing called sleeping lol.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:22 pm

bump for answers, calling usaci soon to find out whats going on
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm

1-479-750-0505
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:33 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
1-479-750-0505

The "guy" I talked to said he didnt know anything bout it, talk to the bald guy. The bald guy is still in mexico. So we should be able to get an answer when he gets home
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:01 am

Keep us posted
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:26 pm

WE SEEYOU RALPH SO CAN WE HAVE AN ANSWER ON THIS SHOW MAN TO SETTLE THE SPECULATIONS
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 pm

I would like to know as well. Put in for vacation time for this one. Let us know Ralph...
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:31 pm

tried calling today, darville said he talked to ralph now that he is back from mexico. They are waiting to hear from KCIR on what the plan is. I know KCIR HAD an event schedualed that cancled, thus why I arose the question on if USACI would still be there. I told darvill to have ralph offer to have them do another swap meet weekend to get the track open and full of people. If another locatation is needed that weekend I just need to know and I will try to find a venue for it!
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 pm

thanks for the update, keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 am

Anything new?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

ok ima take a guess at this and say there is an issue with the place it is to be held at, and that sux for us the competitors. I also think there is alternate locations it could be held at as well, and if this is the case it could be overcame if KCIR is having an issue making up there minds on this.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Ya hopefully we can go somewhere else if kcir falls through. Me and my team were counting on those points. Someone do somthing lol !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:02 pm

well maybe fails can have his aug1st show the thunder show instead.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:09 pm

thats what I thought would be kool also, but the price is probly alot higher
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Rich just let me know if you want ^^^^^^^ that to happen would be open to it.
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Oh, and I can get a WHOLE lot bigger location also just didn't because didn't think we would need it. Maybe Heartland park? just a possability.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:28 pm

we use to do shows at heartland park nice area
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 pm

What better place to have thunder in the HEARTLAND then HEARTLAND Park... no pun intended!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:38 pm

WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR SHOP MAN LOOKED FOR IT YESTERDAY WITH NO LUCK LOL
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Topeka would be cool. We need something though.
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:46 pm

sanman wrote:
WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR SHOP MAN LOOKED FOR IT YESTERDAY WITH NO LUCK LOL

PM'ed
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 pm

CODY YOU COULD GET KENNY TO HOST IT LOL IN BIG OLE JUNCTION CITY
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Hell no I get around an Army base, especially aviation, I might get reinlisted. Mad
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:59 pm

lol I really wish he would. Im getting him more excited about this, I think I might have him talked into doin an sq truck. Baby steps lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?   Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder in the heartland? is it happening? July 4th?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next