Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Vote_lcapThunder In The Heartland Cancled Voting_barThunder In The Heartland Cancled Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Vote_lcapThunder In The Heartland Cancled Voting_barThunder In The Heartland Cancled Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence state world pics stereo 80inches Audiopipe dollar crank build crzyblondgrl globe songs disc Johncarr drive broken chef louisiana record records quad contest kyle 2010 finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Thunder In The Heartland Cancled

Go down 
+11
TECH114
Talonesi
charlesestes
rturner
Greg McCool
05gliguy
Kicker Kevin
BBGIC
rdcrx
sanman
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Empty
PostSubject: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Due to recent events Loud And Clear has decided to take a step back and reevaluate our position with our store and the competitions held. At this time we find it in the best interest of all to terminate Thunder along with the remaining shows, regroup and maybe take a look at next year.

This is one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make.
Im sorry to all the loyal friends and competitors that use to make this fun.
This couple months has taken my love for the sport and left me empty.

Much love and respect to Ralph and the Usaci crew,Brad,Tracy and all the guys at Kicker for all the support over the years

good luck to you all and farewell.
Donnie

Last edited by KC_LOUD&CLEAR on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:33 pm

LOOK AT THAT DOMINANT GROUP OF GUYS IN THAT PIC
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:35 pm

sanman wrote:
LOOK AT THAT DOMINANT GROUP OF GUYS IN THAT PIC

yeah what a shame! Good Luck !
Back to top Go down
rdcrx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:10 pm

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. TAKE CARE!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:57 pm

ACTUALLY NOT SUCH A SHAME MOST OF THEM GUYS ARE STILL TOGATHER

AND THANX FOR THE LOVE MAN
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:53 pm

This is a major loss to the soundoff community. Thunder has been the Midwest Regional for several years. Donnie, You knoe I love ya like a brother and hate to see you go through this. I seriously wish you would reconsider and push on. There are HUNDREDS of guys out there that still love ya and would love to attend your show and make it a bright point in what has surely been a hard time for you and the shop.

We moved events and made plans to bring a BIG SHOW this year as well and would like the opportunity to perhaps work with you to make something good come from all of this instead of more negative......
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:02 pm

i remebered in 2003 i made the trip up to TITH from little rock, it was hot as hell but i had to get up there to go head to head with the same comp i would have at finals, back then we still used the AC s that was the only way. but it was a great show, and although i didnt know Donnie, just from the forum he thanked me for making the long drive etc etc and it was a great show.

donnie is a great guy and its sad that this show wont be around anymore
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:12 pm

is this why there is a regional in tulsa now I just noticed that on the events calender
Back to top Go down
rdcrx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:16 pm

the parking lot use to be full of cars at thundershow back in the day. now there hasnt been a big crowd there in a long time. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:17 pm

yeah my first thunder was massive man and people from wisconsin actually traveled to shows back then lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:24 pm

thats the one i was at, remember what happend to whittey there when he sold a guy his stuff out of his car

i havent been there cause lets see, 04 no compete worked weekends, 05, well i was here, 06, i just started competing again, after thunder i think, 07 on honeymoon, 08 here again
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:51 pm

yup he got a bad check for it all and that guy got some sweet ass vlx25's and l7's
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:24 am

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
Due to recent events Loud And Clear has decided to take a step back and reevaluate our position with our store and the competitions held. At this time we find it in the best interest of all to terminate Thunder along with the remaining shows, regroup and maybe take a look at next year.

Much love and respect to Ralph and the Usaci crew,Brad,Tracy and all the guys at Kicker for all the support over the years

Donnie

Donnie,
Thanks for ALL the support that you have given to Rich and I. We were on your side of the fence the entire time. We knew what was right and what was wrong. We found out who true friends really are. Thanks again, Donnie and Tom.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:07 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol oh my goodness
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:16 pm

sanman wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol oh my goodness

What? scratch
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 pm

ITS EASY TO READ IF YOU DONT GET IT IT MIGHT JUST NOT BE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Huuuu?
man its realy hard to read what you type....
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:30 pm

sanman wrote:
ITS EASY TO READ IF YOU DONT GET IT IT MIGHT JUST NOT BE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND

I get it man, just givin you a hard time... chill
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:35 pm

IIIIIGHT
Back to top Go down
rturner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
rturner

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:09 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:

Donnie

Donnie,
Thanks for ALL the support that you have given to Rich and I. We were on your side of the fence the entire time. We knew what was right and what was wrong. We found out who true friends really are. Thanks again, Donnie and Tom.

Donnie you have nothing to apologize for. I understand and support your decision. I know it was not an easy one for you to make knowing all the friendships and ties that may be hurt because of it. I appreciate all you have done for me throughout the years. You have always been there for me as I am here for you. Thanks D
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:46 pm

screw it, ill just have a bigger show here in st.louis in august. ALL WILL BE INVITED! ill hire security if neccessary biatches! you dont wanna fuckup here on the southside! donnie, sorry to hear your cancelling your season, but your more than welcome to come hang out in the stl anytime bro.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:51 pm

charlesestes wrote:
screw it, ill just have a bigger show here in st.louis in august. ALL WILL BE INVITED! ill hire security if neccessary biatches! you dont wanna fuckup here on the southside! donnie, sorry to hear your cancelling your season, but your more than welcome to come hang out in the stl anytime bro.

If you do I will be there.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:03 pm

just got off the phone with darvel. will be scheduled by weeks end so all you fockers better show up!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:07 pm

in sept will it be a tripple homie
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Charles to the rescue. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:33 pm

I should make this one like the year before great time I might be able to bring some of the crew also we will see.... keep us updated
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:11 am

charlesestes wrote:
just got off the phone with darvel. will be scheduled by weeks end so all you fockers better show up!

Better call Ralph. Darville has a hard time passing along show scheduling information.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:58 am

BillGass wrote:
charlesestes wrote:

Better call Ralph. Darville has a hard time passing along show scheduling information.
or member ship info as well!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:05 am

Donnie, You have done so much for the audio community and all of us as competitiors over the years. We can never thank you enough for what you have done and still continue to push to do. We will see ya when we get down there, Come november we expect to see you at the hospital too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder In The Heartland Cancled   Thunder In The Heartland Cancled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder In The Heartland Cancled
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next