Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Vote_lcaprecord - Jim Pitcher - For the record Voting_barrecord - Jim Pitcher - For the record Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Vote_lcaprecord - Jim Pitcher - For the record Voting_barrecord - Jim Pitcher - For the record Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest stereo crzyblondgrl kyle Johncarr dollar records record world crank finals Audiopipe quad state build pics 80inches louisiana globe silence chef disc drive songs broken 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Jim Pitcher - For the record

Go down 
+11
basspro
TECH114
Big Ed
slumpinhonda
Mike Jaffe
mod4000
shadescustomtint
Navi
BBGIC
Stingraysevenout
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Empty
PostSubject: My Retraction....   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Okay so i wasn't asked to do this ... Ive just decided to do it on my own....

To Usaci Directors.. In my threat to Chef Kyle i made a comment about Usaci and its Directors and i RETRACT my statement and my appologies to you and yours..... This includes a very sorry to Don D and Mike Jaffe and Darville and even ole Rich . I was having a bad month period and i let my emotions and temper get the best of me and for that im Sorry...

I however will not in person or in text or in this appologize to Ralph it aint gonna happen that final nail was sunk ..... But to all i offended im sorry and you know or should know its me ... Will i EVER change NO not on here or in person... Matter of fact the inperson gonna be a little worse now ... If i like ya you will know if i dont.... WEll the silence you get from me will answer your question of who is in and who is out........

Again thank you to the ones that fought for me and well to the ones that didn't .... HOPE YA DONT EVER NEED ME OR MY CREW AGAIN... FAVORS ARE DONE FROM MYSELF , NENE , AND KOLLAR....
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:15 pm

I did nothing to sink any nails I am aware of. In fact, despite calls for a ban from severl memebrs and directors I made the decision not to do so. Jimbo was able to maek this post becasue of my decision to forgive a friend for an indiscretion.

It appears based on the previous post that Jimbo and I were never realy the friends freinds I thought we were in the first place. Friends get over Dung Pile and overlook stuid things the other does. I decided to overlook a bonehead post and voice message by Jimbo despite pleas to the contrary. Jimbo in turn has seen fit to vilify me as have his friends for my efforts to do what is best for USACI. Now we have a rift on the forums, people choosing sides that do not exist, and nothing positive happening.

Are you happy with this Jimbo? You were mad at Kyle and USACI pays the price?

I would have preferd to handle this outside the forums but this is the venue Jimbo has selected.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Thing is Ralph ya said i wasn't bannned you never banned me?????????? But yet i still couldn't get on..... Im pisssed bro. I feel if i give you a phone call we wont resolve the issue i was in the wrong for bringing Usaci in it. Just seems anything i say in person or here gets flipped around just like the upper post.......

You know im just as hardheaded as you are and you do know that if we were able to sit down face to face i would get everything out and so would you. And then yes we would be fine. And everyone on this forum knows im still pisssed and that is why i said what i did. Give me a couple more hours and hell i would probly word it different again. Im a hothead and sometimes its hard as hell for me to express my feelings...

Yes you know me more than most on here so you should know that... Its killed me not to call your arse even though i know it is a welcomed call. Ralph i should retract what i said you know dammed well there is no nail and never will be.... Im just still sore with the whole situation and then the playing god and getting rid of nenes account cause he voiced an opinion and he has helped last minute going out of the country twice that i know of on a whime from a call. Well this boiled me up again. Myself Rob and Nene are taking it in a wrong way i guess but dammmit cant all three of us be crazy in thinking this has turned a little personal.......
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:51 pm

another qualude and she will love me in the morning cheers
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Fishing anyone golf? Bong? build sumn? Much love bro holla at ya boy sometime man
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:58 pm

In response to Jimbo's last post I have deleted my two and a half page post along with the quotes from the post Jimbo made and my voicemail.

It is not in anyones best interest to drag this on.

As for the post congratulating Jimbo, it became post after post of USACI bashing on his behalf and the topic was no longer even about his car and the contest. People are still using that contest and his media coverage as a tool to make it look like USACI is out to get Jimbo. Their negative posts and off topic posts got the topic deleted, not Jimbo or anything he did.

Feel free to post pics of Jimbo’s car. Feel free to congratulate him on an awesome install and wish him the best to luck in Vegas. If you want to flame USACI about Jimbo this is the only topic to do it in. Any others will be deleted.

On a personal note and as a disowned ex friend of Jimbo’s I personally wish Jimbo the BEST OF LUCK at the build off. I hope he kicks ass with or without his USACI sticker. Jimbo has worked hard and given a lot to this industry and to USACI. His Christmas show was one of the most looked forward to events fo the year in Texas.

Jimbo, I don’t hate ya bud. I just hate that you are willing to tank our friendship because of trivial Dung Pile.

Good Luck Jimbo

Ralph Randall
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Jimbo,as everyone knows, is my best friend. Hardheaded is Jimbo. This should have been settled a long time ago. We all hope it still does.

Jimbo is Jimbo and going off on ANYONE is what he does when mad. EVERYONE knows this so why is this any different than any other day. He has also bentover backwards for alot of PPL in this org and for USAC itself. He has a heart of gold, just don't piss him off or be prepared to feel his wrath
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:35 pm

USACI wrote:
In response to Jimbo's last post I have deleted my two and a half page post along with the quotes from the post Jimbo made and my voicemail.

It is not in anyones best interest to drag this on.

As for the post congratulating Jimbo, it became post after post of USACI bashing on his behalf and the topic was no longer even about his car and the contest. People are still using that contest and his media coverage as a tool to make it look like USACI is out to get Jimbo. Their negative posts and off topic posts got the topic deleted, not Jimbo or anything he did.

Feel free to post pics of Jimbo’s car. Feel free to congratulate him on an awesome install and wish him the best to luck in Vegas. If you want to flame USACI about Jimbo this is the only topic to do it in. Any others will be deleted.

On a personal note and as a disowned ex friend of Jimbo’s I personally wish Jimbo the BEST OF LUCK at the build off. I hope he kicks ass with or without his USACI sticker. Jimbo has worked hard and given a lot to this industry and to USACI. His Christmas show was one of the most looked forward to events fo the year in Texas.

Jimbo, I don’t hate ya bud. I just hate that you are willing to tank our friendship because of trivial Dung Pile.

Good Luck Jimbo

Ralph Randall

Thank you for your words and thank you for clarify some of that.... .Ohhhhhhhhh lawd and thank you for not posting that 2 pager of my fiflthy bad langauge. I think all the back and fourth and such and me reading into things habut ve let me get myself out of hand. I know i said some harsh crapp and some may never be forgivin .

I cant throw your friendship out tha door and will not... But after me saying what i did about it i wouldn't blame ya for telling me to pisss off. Not to sure what is up with me guess my stress level is through the roof or the sugar or both or if im just going crazy .......Really i have not reason for my actions and just maybe pariniod and reading into things way to much....... I dont know. but i will say this. And im sure some will call me weak but when wrong ya got to admit it... I dont think im completly wrong just wrong in the way i went about things..... So

RALPH MY BAD, AND IM APPOLOGIZING TO YOU AS WELL.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:38 pm

mod4000 wrote:
Jimbo,as everyone knows, is my best friend. Hardheaded is Jimbo. This should have been settled a long time ago. We all hope it still does.

Jimbo is Jimbo and going off on ANYONE is what he does when mad. EVERYONE knows this so why is this any different than any other day. He has also bentover backwards for alot of PPL in this org and for USAC itself. He has a heart of gold, just don't piss him off or be prepared to feel his wrath

Thanks bro, much appreciated but your bias.... Very Happy jk.

And for the record Ralph even put that in his last post ........ And i even appologized so maybe later today ill be even better and have the ballllz to call Ralphie Sun Unless Lakers loose then i got to wait till Mon.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
mod4000 wrote:

Thanks bro, much appreciated but your bias.... Very Happy jk.

And for the record Ralph even put that in his last post ........ And i even appologized so maybe later today ill be even better and have the ballllz to call Ralphie Sun Unless Lakers loose then i got to wait till Mon.....LOL

Balony! Jimbo has never bent over for me. I've even offered him "something special" but still he refused. Not only that, but what would I want him to bend over backwards for? I'd prefer that he bent over forward for me, you know, the way Navi does.

Jimbo, I am big time proud of you. I raelly thought you and I were gonna duke it out but Kollar asked me not to hurt you so I guess I'll just have to wait. Until then, I'm still happy to count you among my friends. I'll just have to whoop up on Nene until you get feisty again. LOL
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Weak my A$$ Jimbo. One of the strongest PPL I know.

Jaffe. Even if Jimbo bent over forward for you you couldn't even get it up. Ur wife took your blue pills LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 pm

OK, enuff is enuff. Mike, thats just not right asking Jimbo to bend over and then expect to have me let you on top. Not gonna happen.

And besides, these two guys need to be locked in a closet with a case or 2 of Tequila [ and sprite ] and work this out. Friends are forever, remember that.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:11 pm

you fags need to get a room already.

and damnit jaffe the only reason i bent over like that was to pull the midget tranny hooker off of you.....

Last edited by Navi on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Jimbo takes it anyway i wanta give to him! maybe im lucky
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Who's this jimbo guy..hahahaha
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:37 pm

He is that guy that like to tell it like it is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Jesus yall are a bunch o fags..... lol at least i just take it from ppl when im horney that way doesn't make ya gay but you all....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD...

Thanks Everyone and ALL IS GOOD..... Ralph and I talked for about an hour and half about all you fizzzzzzuckers.... Naw jk but we did hash it out .... The scene was me pretty much hat in hand telling Ralph i sorry and going back on the meds.... Since i forgot last few days..... For Real no joke But still is no excuse.....

Back to work grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... now that vette is gone the freaking tinter has all of the sudden forgotten how tint so WE STILL HERE.
Back to top Go down
basspro
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:57 pm

At 04 WF we needed an 0ga ring, & didn't have one. We asked Pitcher, & he didn't have one, but ran me around (to folks I didn't know), & found one for me. I say ran as either him or his guys were just getting ready to get in the lanes. He stopped what he was doing, to help some chump off the forums, that he didn't owe shyt to.

Things like that you don't forget. This other shyt is like mud, shytty when you are in it, but it dries up, & is forgotten about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:30 am

Now that more people know you who you are Jimbo I bet if I pimp ya out I get one hell of a donation to the charity of your choice.

lol!

Sorry couldn't help myself.......Love ya bunches
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:54 am

I love you Jimbo...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:24 am

Awwwwwwww 2 out of my fav 3 usaci women I LOVE YOU TOOO..... Yall keep me in line with your glares you give me when im fizzzzzzzzzzzucking up... Thank you

Bass Pro wow i completely forgot about that. Now thats some memories right there . Thank you very much for the trip down memory road right there. And i would do it again in a heartbeat Cept for Darrell he is Gay so i have to watch what favors i do for him.... JK HEHE
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:40 am

8675309 wrote:
I love you Jimbo...

I love your avitar.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:11 am

I gotta say Jimbo is a kick arse dude also. Jumped thru a bunch of chit to get my amps fixed that i screwed up. Without him I would have been without on amps for a comp that was scheduled. Have to thank Rob as well for the help.

I still owe ya Jimbo.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:29 pm

I know Lil benny sent it to me he said thought that looked like me
As a baby!!! I figured it was okay since everyone knows my
Extra caricular activities
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:17 am

Dam dude I thought I was going to have to come to Bryan when I left Tyler to bring u some meds. Holla at me bro up if you need anything man. See you in Austin unless I make a trip to Bryan before then.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:57 am

USACI wrote:
8675309 wrote:
I love you Jimbo...

I love your avitar.

I think the new background makes it even sexier Cool
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 am

Jaffe, Don

Look to the left

<<<--------
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:25 am

Lolilolololololol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:31 am

^^ LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Pitcher - For the record   record - Jim Pitcher - For the record Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Pitcher - For the record
Page 1 of 1