Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
new world record Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
new world record Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
new world record Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
new world record Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
new world record Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
new world record Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
new world record Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
new world record Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
new world record Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
new world record Vote_lcapnew world record Voting_barnew world record Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar finals Audiopipe crzyblondgrl silence chef louisiana contest quad record songs world Johncarr records broken build stereo 2010 kyle drive pics crank disc 80inches state globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

new world record

Go down 
+9
SpeakerBox
TaylorFade
BillGass
KickerRex
B-rad
soundbybass
The_Rowlands
supadave
sanman
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

new world record Empty
PostSubject: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 pm

okay so your about how far away from getting that time again???

i see it now though its like he is you an you is me in the racing world. where i wish i could have a world record you wish you could have a all motor world record oooohhhh okay i see it now.
and like i am a nobody in usaci your nobody in the racing world wow oh how the tables have turned
end rant
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 pm

tables aint turned lol dave your a fornicating joke, and you have been since day 1 you came on here talking mad Dung Pile and never produced homie never

you sit and complain about this and that trying to make it look like people couldnt touch you out the trunk if they played 45 hertzzz get the fornicate out of hear homie

i was always louder than most everyone in my class you wouldnt be no exception i would crush your ass

im not a pro racer these guys are im a weekend worrior having fun not making money thats a 10,000 dolla race man

i have went 10.4@144 something most will never ever do funding there own car

suck on that fat man
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:44 pm

damn vid dont work for me
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:46 pm

a low 10 sec high 9 car gets alot of respect even from the big boys who have unlimited funds .
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:49 pm

hey jeffrey ya get the rex fixed yet???
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:59 pm

nope still down till after jan then it will be up with 800+hp
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 pm

i went 10.4 on 560 hp
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Jeff technically your the fornicating joke homie. I am louder than you in trunk with half the power an one single 12 so piss on that shorty.
So lets see daves setup 1 15 on gp 3k 145
Sanman setup 4 10's an 2 d9's
Daves score 145 in music at 52hz
Sanman score on a BURP 148 at 64hz
Yea we see an know who is louder. Dude between me an you I own your punk ass lil man.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:35 pm

you might own these nuts in your mouth, but you will never be ale to handle me in the fornicating lanes \"Female dog\" wanna know why

i dont live outside my means want me to break that down for you well here goes so pay attention

i have hobbies i can afford, and i dont put myself in debt trying to do them. i have the cash flo to do this and you would never be able to hang with me on that level homie

your car is a joke the number aint Dung Pile and you couldnt hold my jock
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:36 pm

You guys should just hug or sumn life's to short man
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Yea your living off uncle Sam an I actually work for a living. I don't give a rats ass about what money you making homie. Money ain't Dung Pile man greed will kill alot of ppl an of course it's eating your ass up.
Like I said homie I have your ass in the lanes still an when you come back to the lanes I will be waiting on you to do that bigger number in trunk.
You know what you keep talkin about guys holding your nuts man I knew it your thinking about coming out of the closet ain't you? It's okay man, I don't swing that way but hey if that's what float your boat then by all means man do you
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-09-25

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:35 pm

That's a lot of my problem is money. Some people say well I'm the Dung Pile cuz I kicked your ass in the lain but like sanman just said he has the cash flow that to me is almost haf the battle I could be wrong but its pretty hard winning a championship with no money.
That bein said hay Dave some times the loudest van that comes in ain't the loudest going out lol.
Hay sanmam what did u think about those arspl guys ?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 pm

they were gay lol
and correct the loudest vehice doesnt always win the last show of the year
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:46 pm

living off uncle sam your a fornicating moron dude ide love to see you do what ive one aver the last 18 years ive been in the army

your the joke man now dont get mad ebcause we wont take you well we will but jenny craig has to do some work first man
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:46 pm

came out the closet like i came in your mouth
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:47 pm

you will never ever be on the level in this sport that i have never, and you cant do a damm thing about it period it is what it is super dummy just accept it
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:22 pm

lol i will never.....................never say never there lil buddy!!!!

oh well i have had my fun an started some drama see you guys in a few days jeff i got some phat an chocolate waitin on that sweet lil ass of yours when i see you,...................ooooohhhhh you have a purdy lil mouth on you anyway lmao
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 pm

JUst pissed myself laughing so hard
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:04 pm

look dave ima tell yo ass 1 time homie im on top you got tities like a ho and they better be soft
Back to top Go down
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:28 am

sanman wrote:
the last 18 years ive been in the army

Say what you will about Jeff, you love him or you hate him and sometimes you love to hate him. BUT:

Anyone in our military defending our right to do whatever the Hell we want to do, like talk Dung Pile on forums, start a business, go from rags to riches etc, deserves respect for that. This isn't the 80's when you could enter the military for an easy paycheck because Vietnam was over and no major conflicts existed at the time. 18 years ago would have been shortly after the end of the first golf war. Anyone enlisting at that time knew that there was a chance of having to see battle.

Fast forward 9 years later and we begin Afghanistan and Iraq. I know he has been to the desert multiple times. What he did exactly, I don't know. Did he shoot was he shot at I don't know. I do know that he was a Hell of a lot closer to danger than I was. Anything can happen anywhere at any time over there.

He is in the military and that means that his job is to perform his particular role in defending us and our freedoms. I'll add a freedom to that list too, the freedom to choose whether or not you serve in the military.

Dave man, how can you say "Yea your living off uncle Sam". I pay Uncle Sam a lot of money and I'm proud that some of that money goes to pay people like Jeff to defend my fat ass.

As for the rest of the things ya'll are arguing about, have fun, just don't attack a soldiers profession.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:30 am

Word. Props. I was in the Military too.

Never pegged you for a Tuner, Sanman. CRX was the car I wanted when I was in the tuner scene, and apparently the CRX is the car I want in this scene too. Lol.

There is a street legal, no nitrous, 10 sec B16 powered EG coupe on the streets of BR. Thing is a beast. I'll be getting a Civic again soon. I think I'll throw my hat into the trunk ring next year too so I can talk some Dung Pile too. Lol.

In the meantime... My daily driver (IS300) is doing 49's with an AQ2200. Lol. Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 am

Never pegged you as a military guy sanman. What's or what was your mos? I served my time as well and saw iraq a couple times so I understand what its like being out there and I wasn't with some Cow poopy guard or reserve unit. I was active duty, 101st Airborne (Air Assault), 3rd brigade Rakkasans and saw more than my fair share of action. There's no excuse in the world for somebody to be a dick to anyone else regardless of their profession. If somebodys gonna be a dick then they should do it on their own terms and not because they feel like they can because of serving time in the military. Unlike this sport, there's always someone who's accomplished more than you in the military. In car audio, it may take a while before someone emerges and upsets a reigning champ ya know. In the army, you may be airborne and air assault qualified and have a bronze star but there's another 300 guys out there that are jump masters, pathfinders, ranger, sf, have 3 bronze stars and 4 purple hearts. Still, that's not an excuse or reason to be an asshole. Sanman is an asshole because he chooses to be, not because of what he's done in his profession.
Back to top Go down
annarbor84
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-04-04

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 am

sanman wrote:
i went 10.4 on 560 hp

You bought it that way?????
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 am

the uncle sam thang was a joke, like jeff said, i gave him his respect for fighting in the gulf, i had uncle's an cousins fight in that war an now i have brothers an close friends fighting in the iraqi war that isn't making any since but lets not get on that.
i attack jeff alot cause we are night an day, oil an water, sugar an salt, peanut butter an banana's.....................wait peanut butter an banana's go goood together anyway you get my point
still tities or no tities i got something your ass been craving an your gonna get it soon pimpin lmao...................................oh well taylorfade i knw who you are i saw your run at scrapin last june just wish i had it on film i thought that name looked familar on caraudioforums. anyway nice score man alan told me you was doing 50's in that car.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 am

God bless the men and women of the U.S. military. thank you Jeff for putting your neck on the line for me and my family. and your family. and his family. and this place.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 am

im a mechanic thas my part in the army i was in bagdad with you 101st guys in 2003 supporting you all with the 1st maint co untill we headed north to tq, and then my team go attached to 10th mount and went down to camp chosen where we got fucked up on the dailey and lost alot of people thats the spoils of war though.

my 2nd tour was in bagdad again, but didnt leave it this time, and to be honest it was worse than being mortored every day because you never knew when one would fall out of the air or a rpg anyways.

bought my car that way nope got my car from a nice fella in colorado names steve w, and have since spent over 30k getting it to where it is today so you can retract that statement.

Dave as stated you aint got nothing for me man point blank I may be seen as a dick for being the way I am but atleast its not fake.

Bill thanx for the kind words man I know it didnt take alot for you to say what you mean, but it did take your time to type it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 am

my bad dave you might have something for me if you get me a bottle of jose black medallion lol i like that Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new world record Empty
PostSubject: Re: new world record   new world record Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new world record
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next