Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Vote_lcapEL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Voting_barEL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Vote_lcapEL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Voting_barEL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals contest crank pics kyle record Johncarr 80inches world louisiana drive records globe disc state quad broken crzyblondgrl silence Audiopipe songs dollar stereo chef 2010 build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

EL PASO 3X SHOW???

Go down 
+14
mod4000
basspro
caravanbass
fmxboy144
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
DMAN
Kingsuv
mschwitz
2loudcrew
idbl_fanatic
BBGIC
Moonie
quad box
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

With Jaffe out for a little bit is this show still on???
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:
Team Big'Un wrote:
Poser B*tch please
are you from Cali???

Hell no, I would be one of the Tx boys you called out
again are you having a bad day?? i NEVER CALLED OUT ANYONE FROM TEXAS ??? please show me that????
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:47 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Let's try moving on to 6 letter words now, you have been working on your 5 letter word POSER for a few months now.

EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Sesame_Street_word_of_the_day
See folks this is what you get with a Poser they don't compete and won't compete because they can't win anymore all they have time for are jokes, i bet yea money there not even current Usaci Members! call me what you will but at least i have the Balls to step out of my own State to compete no matter what the number. i am thinking about a Poser Award to be handed out each year with Rick Logan running number 1 at this time cheers

Noun 1. poser - a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not
Rick Logan to a T
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:53 pm

quad box wrote:

Rick Logan to a T

See, that's where your wrong dumb ass, I NEVER once EVER came on here, talking smack about how I can do this, and that, and then made excuses about it, I just went out and did it, THEN cam eon here, and said Hey look what I did this past weekend, etc. not, I can do this, I will be here and there.................oh, I wasn't there because I didn't have money, my score wasnt what I said it was, because I "forgot" to connect the amp. OH OH H my ALL time favorite, I got it back from having the engine rebuilt and I lost 12db's WTF? You wanna talk about POSER? LMAO

Actually, that wouldn't necessarily, (oh sorry for the kindergarten word, that means not really) be a poser, that would be more of a .................no.....................Poser fits.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Rick Logan to a T

See, that's where your wrong dumb ass, I NEVER once EVER came on here, talking smack about how I can do this, and that, and then made excuses about it, I just went out and did it, THEN cam eon here, and said Hey look what I did this past weekend, etc. not, I can do this, I will be here and there.................oh, I wasn't there because I didn't have money, my score wasnt what I said it was, because I "forgot" to connect the amp. OH OH H my ALL time favorite, I got it back from having the engine rebuilt and I lost 12db's WTF? You wanna talk about POSER? LMAO

Actually, that wouldn't necessarily, (oh sorry for the kindergarten word, that means not really) be a poser, that would be more of a .................no.....................Poser fits.
WOW WHAT A BALD FACE LYER YOU ARE!!! you have on many occasions gone out of your way to brag and have not once step to the plate in 3-4 years to play!!! even members of your Team told you to step up and you did NOTHING!!! again i said i would rule this State and have!! were are you on Jaffe's site??? were have you been for years???? Topic Starter Now lie your way out of this!
https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/quadwhat-happened-to-those-huge-numbers-in-dbdrag-t6066.htm

my point has alway been 1db always Beats ZERO db !!!! Poser!!!

Rick Logan and others remind me of kids that run at the mouth, then when it's time to step up they want to get Big Brother or there Dad because they are all mouth no Action!!! this is why people alway seem to step in for them acting like Big Brother or Dad!!!

Man Just pick one of my classes and bring it !!!!!! THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!!!

Last edited by quad box on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:09 pm

am sorry show me were Rick Logan or Poser is listed on this page???
http://caraudioevents.com/Current%20State%20Champs/california.htm
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:25 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Rick Logan to a T

WOW WHAT A BALD FACE LYER YOU ARE!!! you have on many occasions gone out of your way to brag and have not once step to the plate in 3-4 years to play!!! even members of your Team told you to step up and you did NOTHING!!! again i said i would rule this State and have!! were are you on Jaffe's site??? were have you been for years???? Topic Starter Now lie your way out of this!
https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/quadwhat-happened-to-those-huge-numbers-in-dbdrag-t6066.htm

my point has alway been 1db always Beats ZERO db !!!! Poser!!!

Rick Logan and others remind me of kids that run at the mouth, then when it's time to step up they want to get Big Brother or there Dad because they are all mouth no Action!!! this is why people alway seem to step in for them acting like Big Brother or Dad!!!

Man Just pick one of my classes and bring it !!!!!! THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!!!

Wow really? I point out the fact that you can't bring a number that SAY you can, and you say this? LMAO oooooooooooooooook

I tell you what, I am not even gonna waste my time with you until you can beat my score that I did IN THE PAST, yes IN THE PAST in a stock car. 160.8....................waiting....................
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:28 pm

I remeber this one time the score was off the chart............. i wanna make up a number can I play
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Again you brought this over here not me! and Again i see my Name as the Only player in this state! not yours! and Again like you and others tell me this is 2009 season all that other suff does not count!!! so were are your 2009 Numbers????
were waiting

Last edited by quad box on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Oh, I forgot to ad this.................12 volt system.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:30 pm

quad box wrote:
Agai you brought this over here not me! and Again i see my Name as the Only player in this state! not yours! and Again like you and others tell me this is 2009 season all that other suff does not count!!! so were are your 2009 Numbers????
were waiting

AGAIN, until you are able to bring what your mouth SAYS you can, and even in a STOCK car, why bother? Sh!t dude, you haven't been able to do it in a MOD car
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
I remeber this one time the score was off the chart............. i wanna make up a number can I play
Did you find were i called out Tx guys????? Still waiting
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:31 pm

2001-4000 Ben Booker Hewitt, TX 166.0 03/09
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Agai you brought this over here not me! and Again i see my Name as the Only player in this state! not yours! and Again like you and others tell me this is 2009 season all that other suff does not count!!! so were are your 2009 Numbers????
were waiting

AGAIN, until you are able to bring what your mouth SAYS you can, and even in a STOCK car, why bother? Sh!t dude, you haven't been able to do it in a MOD car
Again were does it say your Name on Cali Usaci Leaderboard???? NO WERE!! hell were is it for Drag this year????
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:33 pm

quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
Maybe if he could find a class no one else is going to be in he'll come to finals. Seems to be quads way to win.

Hmmmm so for the last few Years no one has been in Street C,Street Max,Super Street,Super Street Nw,Bassrace,Prostock,Mod 0-1000,Portwars,Superport,in Cali,in Az,in Vegas, i guess i have to goto Tx for some real Usaci Comp??

That's the way all of Tx boys read it so lets here ur meaning behind it
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:35 pm

ONE LAST TIME CURRENT USACI STATE RECORD HOLDER

LEONARD FOSTER #1 King of Usaci Cali

and on the 25th i will add more classes!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:35 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
were waiting

Again were does it say your Name on Cali Usaci Leaderboard???? NO WERE!! hell were is it for Drag this year????

DAM N your like a FLIPPIN' ROACH!!! Just do it or shut up, I have already done it. You talk about it, just like the prom date, I COULD HAVE, is that what happened to you?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
Maybe if he could find a class no one else is going to be in he'll come to finals. Seems to be quads way to win.

Hmmmm so for the last few Years no one has been in Street C,Street Max,Super Street,Super Street Nw,Bassrace,Prostock,Mod 0-1000,Portwars,Superport,in Cali,in Az,in Vegas, i guess i have to goto Tx for some real Usaci Comp??

Hey i am from Texas also! and that was to state i have to travel back there for some real comp and post my new numbers when these Posers don't do ANYTHING! what does that say for Posers like Logan i am willing with no job to travel 800miles one way to prove myself and assure a Usaci World Finals invite!
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:43 pm

quad box wrote:

Easy to be the King when you went to an out of state show to go to a USACi event.

It only takes 1 show in Cali to smash all those weak scores your bragging about.

But you are right, being the only one to post scores in CA for 2009 you are the Champ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:47 pm

quad box wrote:
Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:

Hey i am from Texas also! and that was to state i have to travel back there for some real comp and post my new numbers when these Posers don't do ANYTHING! what does that say for Posers like Logan i am willing with no job to travel 800miles one way to prove myself and assure a Usaci World Finals invite!

Ok I will be looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:47 pm

MORE LIKE A CHUMP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
quad box wrote:

Easy to be the King when you went to an out of state show to go to a USACi event.

It only takes 1 show in Cali to smash all those weak scores your bragging about.

But you are right, being the only one to post scores in CA for 2009 you are the Champ.
Don't worry my numbers will be back, now that you guys have awaken me i fell asleep, now i am awake did not want to spend money on this but it will bring me joy at finals this year i Think.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 pm

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
quad box wrote:

Don't worry my numbers will be back, now that you guys have awaken me i fell asleep, now i am awake did not want to spend money on this but it will bring me joy at finals this year i Think.

I think what the hell, you had my hopes up
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:59 pm

quad box wrote:
Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:

So that means when we throw a show up here in Nor Cali or Central Cali, You will attend? it's a hell of a lot shorter drive then TX.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:16 pm

won't have to will have points, plus i must save for Austin and finals, now drag i may have to if wayne does not points curve
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 pm

quad box wrote:
won't have to will have points, plus i must save for Austin and finals, now drag i may have to if wayne does not points curve

So this means we will be seeing u at Heatwave this year
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:24 pm

quad box wrote:

So Even if we made it close to home and say a 2x or 3x, you won't go? Of course there's a point curve for CA in USACi, Always has been. I attended the 1 and only show last year and got my invite.

As far as Drag, I know there will be plenty of shows for that this year. No excuses to not make those shows.

So really what your saying is, your too scared to hold on to your titles here in Cali?
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Our Team has been from Mexico to Nebraska We always go after what we want so quad if your happy where you've landed then so be it but don't gloat about what you have done or can do unless your putting up #z in the lanes in the current season 2009 just saying
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:

So this means we will be seeing u at Heatwave this year
it has been my plan to do heatwave this year
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
quad box wrote:

So Even if we made it close to home and say a 2x or 3x, you won't go? Of course there's a point curve for CA in USACi, Always has been. I attended the 1 and only show last year and got my invite.

As far as Drag, I know there will be plenty of shows for that this year. No excuses to not make those shows.

So really what your saying is, your too scared to hold on to your titles here in Cali?
i see no way to make drag points as of now, i did eight shows one year the most in the state street C and still did not get and invite and that was when there were alot more shows, keep in mind anything over 100 miles i have to tow the car which means $$$ and i really don't want to make my truck a drag car as far as my usaci numbers here when i am done at heatwave no one here i think will be able to match them.
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:37 pm

So you wouldn't do a Drag of usaci show in say Fresno? Yet you will drive to TX? Doesn't make much sense to tow all that way yet not do shows closer to home.

Sounds like your building up for more excuses later this season. I'm sure once there is a show here in CA to eclipse those weak scores of yours, you will be looking for another reason to backtrack your statements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EL PASO 3X SHOW???
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next