Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Vote_lcapEL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Voting_barEL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Vote_lcapEL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Voting_barEL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef world kyle Johncarr songs crank crzyblondgrl dollar globe Audiopipe pics broken record build state records contest stereo 2010 louisiana silence 80inches finals quad disc drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

EL PASO 3X SHOW???

Go down 
+14
mod4000
basspro
caravanbass
fmxboy144
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
DMAN
Kingsuv
mschwitz
2loudcrew
idbl_fanatic
BBGIC
Moonie
quad box
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

With Jaffe out for a little bit is this show still on???
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:27 am

Quad bring your a$$ to Texas don't talk about it be about it//Team Big'Un will bring it any class you want to run just give me a week notice 2008 points champ 2008 leagal and outlaw world champ 6 state and 2 world records stats are bu!!$hit Bring it to the lanes I gotta pink escalade for ya
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:02 pm

U should come!!!! You wont Have to worry about the Texas guys... They can stay home because us New Mexico guys will get it done!!!!!!.......My tow rig will put up numbers in pro stock....and I will be in Mod 0-1000, Super Mod, Port, Superport....and the guys with me will be in Stock0-600, 601-1800,and Sb1,Sb2,Sb3,Sb4,Sb5....Mod 2000-4000 and Mod4000&Up...so just the Hobbs Crew Has You covered...So Quad????

ITS TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Shades Custom Audio show will be a triple point event big hitters will be here August 16th lanes open at 10a.m. I should hope that its enough notice for you all to come and enjoy. The stripper tour is the night before/VIP baby the only way to roll
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:27 pm

We already have that trip planned.....Im sure Quad won't make it!!!
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Shades show will be the shizzy fo sho
Back to top Go down
fmxboy144
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fmxboy144

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:20 pm

gotta get my .02 cents team big un i gotta go to that show in august and i turn 21 august the 15 hahaha we gonna party and ill pull out my little blazer and quad you better come on with the commin on im the 0-600 and 601-1800 guy you got along way to step up with your weak as$ numbers ya i might be a new guy but im still backin up what i say you wanna be the best you cant even beat the bottom runner in hobbs which is me time to shine sand bagger hahahahahahahahaha thats what id say to with them numbers
so dont get lippy with joe cause thats way better numbers than me and you get on my friend ill come make you look bad
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:59 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:
Quad bring your a$$ to Texas don't talk about it be about it//Team Big'Un will bring it any class you want to run just give me a week notice 2008 points champ 2008 leagal and outlaw world champ 6 state and 2 world records stats are bu!!$hit Bring it to the lanes I gotta pink escalade for ya
Dude WTH are you talking about??? i did not call out anyone from Tx ??? i lived in San Antonio for years and competeted there for years??? please don't play into Posers games.

Last edited by quad box on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:05 pm

mschwitz wrote:
Hey, Joe....you can just use the box I used at finals. It was loud enough to beat Quad last year, from his scores it's still loud enough this season.

Quad...now it's back to 0-600 ps and 0-1000 mod? What happened to 4000+? Pick a class and stick with it. I don't want to have to be swapping equipment every week to punk you.
why would joe need to run a box from you?? he won 2nd in the World Idbl one year and i took 3rd in the World head to head???

next Mike you need to research before you type! i am not running the car because i don't have and extra $600.00+ to tow it there Rolling Eyes and i want to show what the truck does when i play the right note and thats 50s so i will give you something to shot for before you even think about taking on a mod 4k car
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:11 pm

Moonie wrote:
We already have that trip planned.....Im sure Quad won't make it!!!
Your right i am planing on Austin Heatwave i don't understand why people think i have all of this cash to do shows with no job and not a new one in site?? i am using my Bunker money to even do what i am doning now, lol
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:23 am

quad box wrote:

Whats your excuse for not going to this next show? I'm sure you have been working on one.
wow thats funny Jeffery is a Judge and host shows i don't know if they have Judges points like Usaci does so whats your point? i already have what 3 drags this year also?? again what are you talking about?? next you need to go look at my numbers again and or ask Jeffrey or chad how much the car gains on just adding 18volts all i see is another Poser!! i have Usaci and drag shows under my belt and will have more in a two weeks! thats Action not words, and again you have Backed out of telling me what non bass race class your going to be in or Usaci class, so i Guess Poser Class?? and jeffery is all you can name down here for points who is next oh yeah Me! do you have any ideal how many people use to play out here were are they Now???[/quote]

You want to school me in a class? OK

DB drag : Super Street NW and Bassrace 149.9

USACI : Pro Stock 601-1800 and Streetbeat 5

Of course if you wanna make some class / power changes I'm fine with that too. You just let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:03 am

Nw not a problem 601-1800 prostock not a problem, Usaci has a show on the 25th can you make it ????
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:10 am

I'm sure he can make it.....can you.

And don't worry about me in 4000+, I already told you I got some surprises for you. I give you a little taste of what I'm up to later today. I had already planned on unlimited this seaon.
Back to top Go down
caravanbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
caravanbass

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:26 am

I MISS EL PASO Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/safaribass
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:39 pm

quad box wrote:
Nw not a problem 601-1800 prostock not a problem, Usaci has a show on the 25th can you make it ????

Already committed to this show for the 26th.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10772&Method=1

I missed the event listing on the USACi events page. Where might this show be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
quad box wrote:

Already committed to this show for the 26th.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10772&Method=1

I missed the event listing on the USACi events page. Where might this show be?
ahh it's the topic EL Paso Tx
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:25 am

quad box wrote:
shadescustomtint wrote:
Dude WTH are you talking about??? i did not call out anyone from Tx ??? i lived in San Antonio for years and competeted there for years??? please don't play into Posers games.

EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Butthurtreportform
Back to top Go down
basspro
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:18 am

LMAO!!! I love Rick.

Don't forget to Quad 3rd palce is a win!

Man am I dissapointed...just looked at quads scores, (he has 3 listings on drags (GO EBONICS!), & the poor fella is getting quieter over time. When I left he just started to get mid 50's (54.x drags, & as I remember 57.x USACi) & now he is 10 db down! LMAO he is like a -5db/per year X-over!

(hey it is 3am it is funny to me)

I had hoped he was in the 60's by now...but with no job...living on "bunker money" what do you expect...does he live in the Panda? I hear sad violin music play when I think of quad, what he could have been...shoulda been, but he is not even a has been, cause he never was. All becuase of his internet mouth, his lack of ability, & self richeousness. Like a sad after school special..

ahh but it is not a violin at all it is an annoying little gnat! get the raid!

that there funny right there, I don't care who ya are, thats funny!...for 3 am
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:21 am

No pu$$y here homie I'm just keeping it real just hoping you show up to see some real numbers
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:07 am

basspro wrote:
LMAO!!! I love Rick.

Don't forget to Quad 3rd palce is a win!

Man am I dissapointed...just looked at quads scores, (he has 3 listings on drags (GO EBONICS!), & the poor fella is getting quieter over time. When I left he just started to get mid 50's (54.x drags, & as I remember 57.x USACi) & now he is 10 db down! LMAO he is like a -5db/per year X-over!

(hey it is 3am it is funny to me)

I had hoped he was in the 60's by now...but with no job...living on "bunker money" what do you expect...does he live in the Panda? I hear sad violin music play when I think of quad, what he could have been...shoulda been, but he is not even a has been, cause he never was. All becuase of his internet mouth, his lack of ability, & self richeousness. Like a sad after school special..

ahh but it is not a violin at all it is an annoying little gnat! get the raid!

that there funny right there, I don't care who ya are, thats funny!...for 3 am
WOW at least you remember 50+ these guys act like it never happen, and act like it can't again?? it's all about Money and interest, for me an many others the money has been going away for the last fours years out here, do you even have your shop anymore??? and shows are all but gone, so why would i need to spend $$$ on a dying sport out here i said i would come out here and run the leader boards and did.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am

shadescustomtint wrote:
No pu$$y here homie I'm just keeping it real just hoping you show up to see some real numbers
i did not call you that did i ??? i have already hit numbers in Tx and had real comp when in Tx remember when they said i could not hit 50s maybe Jimbo needs to repost that vid with me hitting 70s at one of Marks shows. oh and winning at Heatwave i was doing shows for years out there even when i worked at Mothers tint and alarm.

i can say this the only thing that does keep me from stomping all lol is the same thing that keeps many back $$$$$ and i am just not into it anymore i am having way more fun racing my bike, and stand to get a title in that this season Wink
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:07 pm

quad box wrote:
shadescustomtint wrote:
i did not call you that did i ??? i have already hit numbers in Tx and had real comp when in Tx remember when they said i could not hit 50s maybe Jimbo needs to repost that vid with me hitting 70s at one of Marks shows. oh and winning at Heatwave i was doing shows for years out there even when i worked at Mothers tint and alarm.

i can say this the only thing that does keep me from stomping all lol is the same thing that keeps many back $$$$$ and i am just not into it anymore i am having way more fun racing my bike, and stand to get a title in that this season Wink

That 70 was in port wars
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:18 pm

yeah but it was in the days of no tubes etc and 70s in that did not happen every show, at least me and you have gone head to head Rob, these Posers out here just sit on a computer and watch Tv and claim there in the game when none of them has ran head to head with me like you have.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Poser B*tch please
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
Poser B*tch please
are you from Cali???
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Pink Escalade does 180 in port whats your point, I don't know who you are sorry you have no job not my problem, you say you can do #z No one has seen put up or shut up
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Someone is looking for an ass whopping.
Get em homie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:38 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:
Pink Escalade does 180 in port whats your point, I don't know who you are sorry you have no job not my problem, you say you can do #z No one has seen put up or shut up
i can do 180s all day long on the old rule, next i guess Kollar,Jimbo,Navi Team Tx and others have seen no numbers also?? i know your just trying to pull slack for Posers, thats how they work, they don't compete so they try and stir stuff up so others will step to the plate for them, falling right into their game. let them compete for themselves Rolling Eyes

one Crunk Og 10" on the old rule 600watts
EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 1795
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Let's try moving on to 6 letter words now, you have been working on your 5 letter word POSER for a few months now.

EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Sesame_Street_word_of_the_day
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:12 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:12 pm

quad box wrote:
Team Big'Un wrote:
Poser B*tch please
are you from Cali???

Hell no, I would be one of the Tx boys you called out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EL PASO 3X SHOW???   EL PASO 3X SHOW??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EL PASO 3X SHOW???
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next