Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Vote_lcapMike jaffe does anyone know his condition Voting_barMike jaffe does anyone know his condition Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Vote_lcapMike jaffe does anyone know his condition Voting_barMike jaffe does anyone know his condition Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 broken quad record silence Audiopipe dollar state disc songs finals world kyle Johncarr records louisiana drive 80inches chef pics build globe stereo crzyblondgrl contest crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition

Go down 
+25
Mike Jaffe
krazy_rabbit
Team Big'Un
S.L.A.B.
emperorjj1
BigE
hms
shadescustomtint
bruce-bruce
Stingraysevenout
2loudcrew
mod4000
Moparbass28
TECH114
idbl_fanatic
BBGIC
Moonie
n-stereo
DMAN
Nick
hunterw
Navi
towboatbobby
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Empty
PostSubject: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:06 pm

was wondering if anyone had any info. we heard he had a a heartattack in az today. please post up if anyone has any info thanks
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Yeah please,hope he's alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:43 pm

I talked to Mike about 1 hour ago. He said he is feeling fine now, earlier he did have a heart attack. He was waiting for a helicopter to transport him from Hobbs, NM to a Lubbuk hospital. I will post as soon as I speak to him again.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Hope he recovers fully and quickly we need him around here for entertainment.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:56 pm

yeah i dont pray much but my prayers are with mr. jaffe. our shows wouldnt be the same without him Sad
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Jaffe, gotta lay off the hot women......
seriously though, hope he recovers swiftly. prayers are with ya.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:49 pm

I just talked to Robert Kollar he is at the show in Hobbs, Jaffe is on his way to Lubbuk. I have heard nothing else if I do I will post here. We all hope he is ok.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm

his heart attack was in hobbs by the way . i also spoke with him and i think he'll be fine . they haven't been able to transport him by helicopter yet because of the high wind speeds and all the ambulances are tied up on stand by with fires around hobbs . i'm told he's stable thou and getting EXTRA attention from some hot nurse right now. I would have posted this this morning but didn't want to spread too much concern as i'm told he's stable right now.
i will post more here on progress as i get it .

UPDATE :
wind speeds still too high .they got an ambulance to transport him to Lubbock
tx . he is stable thou. his grandson said he was joking around some ( no surprize Smile ) and pinching nurses .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Jaffe you are in our prayers here too.

We love ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:46 pm

I just got off the phone with Mike. He is feeling better, and is waiting for his ambulance ride to Lubbuk. Too windy for helicopter ride. He hasn't eaten all day, and he doesn't mind it now, and no smokes,lol. I will post later, I will talk to him when he gets to Lubbuk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Jaffe sounds like all will be well, hope you make it through and a speedy recovery. god bless

n-stereo wrote:
i'm told he's stable thou and getting EXTRA attention from some hot nurse right now.

i'm not a medical expert but i dont know if this is good for a person with heart concerns, who knows though, maybe the extra blood flow is good for you
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:10 pm

mIKE WAS TRANSPOERTED TO LUBBOCK,TEXAS HE WAS HE IN HOBBS...JAKE TOOK HIM TO LEA REGIONAL HERE IN HOBBS AND DROVE HIM TO LUBBOCK AROUND 2 MOUNTIAN TIME....I WILL POST AS SOON AS I HERE SOMETHING....
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:36 pm

ROB JUST TALKED TO JAFFE AND HE IS DOING FINE AND HE IS CALM...
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Thanks for the update moonie
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Jaffe is one tough hombre. I am sure he will pull throught this. USACI would not be the same without him!

Get well bud!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:25 pm

I Just tried to call, does anyone know what phone he is answering? I left a voicemail, anyone know what room/hospital he is in?
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:55 am

Get well Jaffe. Show them nurse how strong you are..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:36 am

Prayers with him. Sounds like he is doin well, but still prayin for him.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:26 am

I was one of hte last to talk to mike and he was doing ok. Full of Dung Pile as always. We love ya mike, get well soon.

PS: you missed a great show my friend the competitors would have made you proud
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 am

We missed you today, Mike. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:50 am

Get well so i can do ya .... YA OLD FART... Jesus why ya got to scare me like this ..... You gave me and Rob a flashback ya asssssssshat.

Get better okay?
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:26 am

If you need a nurse...... well...... ya know? Wink
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:19 am

I just heard from mikes son in law. Mike is doing well. He had a cloged stent in his heart. the cleaned him out and he is doing fine. He will be released if everything looks good on tuesday where he will fly back to phoenix.....
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:23 am

Thank God!!!!!!

Mike has a great grandson by the way. He was all over helping getting the show going and a real trooper concidering the situation.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:23 am

I just tried to call you and tell you they are here picking up the van...
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:20 pm

I knew I should have called and checked on Jaffe, damn heat. Ive talked to him about this before....
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 pm

More like the wind out here
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Moonie wrote:
More like the wind out here
Hey Moonie,

Can you PM me with what hospital he is in?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:50 pm

the heart institute in Lubbock, Texas...thats all i know
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:06 pm

8675309 wrote:
If you need a nurse...... well...... ya know? Wink
I didnt know you was a nurse!

Are you the head nurse? i have noticed the dirty knees a few times Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition   Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike jaffe does anyone know his condition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next