Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Vote_lcapMike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Voting_barMike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Vote_lcapMike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Voting_barMike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest Johncarr disc chef pics crank drive broken build globe 80inches Audiopipe 2010 dollar world record songs records louisiana kyle finals stereo state quad crzyblondgrl silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!

Go down 
+9
*spoiler
scoupen
Stingraysevenout
sanman
DMAN
Mike Jaffe
supadave
chrisfish
BBGIC
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Empty
PostSubject: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:02 pm

As some of you already know Mike Jaffe is no longer a USACI Director. Mike has given USACI 12 great years and we are really gonna miss him. He was a great director and a good friend. He was also a champion of the competitors and made sure I knew it! LOL.

Mike is now doing shows for IASCA. We wish him the best of luck there. If you get a chance, visit one of his shows and tell him USACI sent ya! To Mike and all the competitors in his area, if you do IASCA, USACI, or some other organization, we just want you to know we do appreciate all your support throughout the years. All of you!

Ralph Randall
USACI

Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Great to see this! See you in tbe lanes Mr.Jaffe
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:16 pm

jaffe gonna miss you buddy at finals hope to see ya on here or on facebook sometime take care brother an give them iasca boi's some hell over there lmao
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Ralph,

Thanks for the kind words. Very much appreciated. And frankly, I owe it to USACi for all the years of fun you entitled me to but making me a director. Without that I wouldn't have been able to make all the friends that the competitions afforded me.

As I've mentioned to you on the phone, if I can be of any help, you still have my numbers.

Before I quit writing this, I must offer that your comment regarding the shows presented by any of the organizations is ultimately the most refreshing comment in your post. As you well know, the more activity (shows) in a region, regardless of who promotes them is what will ultimately encourage other retailers to host them and hopefully enrich all their businesses.

Best wishes for a successful Finals event.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Glad I'm in your region Mike, couldnt imagine going to a show and not seeing your big smiling mug! Now to try and build for both orgs, I'm sure I will come up with something. See you in the lanes buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:18 am

Classy guy weather it be in a suit or a dress haha "Rick Logan we miss you" Mike decisions like you made are always hard man, and no matter what sometimes they need to be made stay strong my friend.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:21 pm

I will personally miss him dearly. Im not really happy with this but i understand , i do know that whatever Mr Jaffe does in life he will suceed and be one of the best if not the best at it..... Im sure you will be adding alot of class to wherever you go good kind sir....

Its just not gonna be the same at Finals for me , That was when i got to visit with Jaffe the most and Don as well... Gonna break my damn heart not to see those two together as ya walk into the hall or hotel or wherever ya go..... Dammit this sucks but i guess i understand .. Love ya brotha
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 pm

I've still got a McDonald's banner here for you Jaffe.....I was going to give that to you for finals so you could brag about how you got paid......lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
*spoiler
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Mike, thanks for the fun we've had in the past 12 years. From CES, to cruises, to finals. Mike, you are the best [but only 1 of the Evil Twins lol ] Good Luck in the future and I will see you in Vegas.
Finals will not be the same without you there. Keep having fun rascal.

Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
I will personally miss him dearly. Im not really happy with this but i understand , i do know that whatever Mr Jaffe does in life he will suceed and be one of the best if not the best at it..... Im sure you will be adding alot of class to wherever you go good kind sir....

Its just not gonna be the same at Finals for me , That was when i got to visit with Jaffe the most and Don as well... Gonna break my damn heart not to see those two together as ya walk into the hall or hotel or wherever ya go..... Dammit this sucks but i guess i understand .. Love ya brotha
WORD!!!
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Jaffe is going to do SQ for IASCA...ain't that a swift kick in the pants.

IASCA Facebook page confirms
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Jaffe cant hear! He will be getting a sq judge for that! Lol
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Now the real question is who is Don gonna spoon at finals???
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 am

sorry to hear this, while i'm glad to see your still in the industry, USACi has lost a great director!

make sure you pop in from time to time to say hi
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 pm

OnYrMrk wrote:
Jaffe is going to do SQ for IASCA...ain't that a swift kick in the pants.

IASCA Facebook page confirms

Yea, right! I'll have to change the batteries in my hearing aids first. lol. No, not even the remotest of chances. I love SPL competitions and competitors way too much to go back to SQ, even if I were still capable of judging it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Navi wrote:
Now the real question is who is Don gonna spoon at finals???

Sanman?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:05 pm

oh hell no im bringing my peice for the weekend lol, and she has the rights to half of my wordly possesions haha
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:37 pm

sanman wrote:
oh hell no im bringing my peice for the weekend lol, and she has the rights to half of my wordly possesions haha
Twisted Evil that's fine... Jaffe won't mind if she shares you with Don. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!   Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Jaffe - Thank you for your years of service!
Page 1 of 1