Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Voting_barfinals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Voting_barfinals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest chef kyle dollar state quad records crank record Johncarr build drive broken globe songs stereo crzyblondgrl Audiopipe pics 80inches disc world 2010 louisiana silence finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

do you buy electricity at finals

Go down 
+20
Navi
S.L.A.B.
shadescustomtint
charlesestes
Stingraysevenout
SPL2K
aphinney
bruce-bruce
jsketoe
JLG Entertainment
The_Rowlands
Champion
slumpinhonda
Gabe Sanchez
rd s10
scionsoloxb
Talonesi
jkrob21
Jan Bennett
sanman
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

yes
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Vote_lcap85%finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 85% [ 29 ]
no
finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

yes

no
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:49 pm

all i have to say...is MIKE DARVILLE FOR PRESIDENT
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 pm

hey why did you take my avitar out man now im depressed
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:58 pm

never
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:03 pm

USACI MD wrote:
Gabe Sanchez wrote:
I think if USACi is asking about charging everyone an extra $25 and that will cover you electricity ... that means one of the halls will give the electricity for free but USACi wants to get an additional $25 from each person anyway. That is why I would much rather pitch in with teamates then I know someone else isn't taking advantage of me.

No not the case at all

Looking at this it was a bad idea. Gabe made up my mind everyone can get their own electric.. BTW it is $ 75.00 good luck!!!

"No good deed goes unpunished"
75.00! weak sauce. FINE WITH ME!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:29 pm

I figured since we have kissed and made up, theres no reason to rib each other...... I told ya we were old pals... Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 pm

LOL WELL DIDNT FIGURE WE WERE YOU DONT SEND ME FLOWERS ANYMORE
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:26 pm

I'm lost^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 pm

You would be D..... HEHE jk
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:41 pm

WELL MOST PEOPLE PROBLY ARE BUT THIS GUY USE TO BE A WELL UMMHMMMM A "BIGG" PLAYER IN THE LANES LOL PARDEN THE PUN
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:04 am

put it in the price just like every other organization. usaci is the only 1 i know of that you pay seperatly for power and it sux. like jeff said, you pay and then 10 ppl are trying to tap into your supply and you end up not being able to actually run you charger fully or end up having some asshole you probably dont even know unplug yours and you paid for it.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:18 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:

yeah well there is only one of me Suspect
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:21 am

rd s10 wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

yeah well there is only one of me Suspect
ya right! pig
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:58 am

Ummmm huh what..yep yea..um who ...oookkkk
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:25 am

Here is a thought If you don't want electric fine I will walk around if I see a car that doesn't want electric plugged in automatic DQ and also the person who let them plug into their power...
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:42 am

I s this really a subject I know Hey lets dq the last guy that beat me to becuz he beat me and his car was purple with dots on it pink elephant
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 am

Do we get to wear a wrist ban showing we paid for electricity? I would buy one just so people think I'm a Ballerrr!
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:53 am

Freakin baller
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:54 am

USACI MD wrote:
Here is a thought If you don't want electric fine I will walk around if I see a car that doesn't want electric plugged in automatic DQ and also the person who let them plug into their power...
Imma piss in your sandbox you grouchy overgrown toddler. Now go comb your barbies hair and stay off the forum

Shocked

Razz

hug?
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:08 am

so sweet Cool
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:21 am

Navi wrote:
USACI MD wrote:
Imma piss in your sandbox you grouchy overgrown toddler. Now go comb your barbies hair and stay off the forum

Shocked

Razz

hug?

The barbie's got more hair than he does.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:15 pm

It should just be included in the price.. EVERYONE should use a charger while their car is sitting.I used to have a 200amp alt on my explorer when i ran it. And i still gained from letting a small charger sit on it during the day.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:17 pm

What about the concession stand? Are you going to also include food voucher since your including electric with a electric voucher.. I think its a great idea.... oh wait a minute.. if not. will i be DQ if a snag a bit of someone elses hot dog? lol
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Aaaahhhg hahaha u want 2 eat someones hot dog rotflmao
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:47 pm

Well times are hard lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:34 pm

raises hand..... Ill offer up tha hotdog for my boyy.... My partner in crime in Tampiko..........
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:34 pm

ahhh eyhhh TAMPICO<<<<
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
raises hand..... Ill offer up tha hotdog for my boyy.... My partner in crime in Tampiko..........

Little smokey "NOT A FOOT LONG"Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Champion wrote:
What about the concession stand? Are you going to also include food voucher since your including electric with a electric voucher.. I think its a great idea.... oh wait a minute.. if not. will i be DQ if a snag a bit of someone elses hot dog? lol

You will loose point in SQ for food theft. Richard Cranium:lol: Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:43 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 pm

USACI MD wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

Little smokey "NOT A FOOT LONG"Shocked Shocked Shocked
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next