Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Vote_lcapfinals - do you buy electricity at finals Voting_barfinals - do you buy electricity at finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Vote_lcapfinals - do you buy electricity at finals Voting_barfinals - do you buy electricity at finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe Audiopipe dollar Johncarr stereo build 2010 contest silence louisiana drive 80inches finals broken record songs chef crank crzyblondgrl world disc kyle state pics quad records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

do you buy electricity at finals

Go down 
+20
Navi
S.L.A.B.
shadescustomtint
charlesestes
Stingraysevenout
SPL2K
aphinney
bruce-bruce
jsketoe
JLG Entertainment
The_Rowlands
Champion
slumpinhonda
Gabe Sanchez
rd s10
scionsoloxb
Talonesi
jkrob21
Jan Bennett
sanman
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

yes
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Vote_lcap85%finals - do you buy electricity at finals Vote_rcap
 85% [ 29 ]
no
finals - do you buy electricity at finals Vote_lcap15%finals - do you buy electricity at finals Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

finals - do you buy electricity at finals Empty
PostSubject: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:19 pm

yes

no
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 pm

IDE LOVE TO SEE A LIST OF PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY BUY POWER AT FINALS TO MATCH UP WITH THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY COMPETITIVE DUE TO CHARGING THERE BATTS AT FINALS.

MY GUESS IS THE ONES THAT DONT BUY POWER AND DIDNT LIKE THE 25 DOLLA INCREASE ARE WHAT I CALL BOTTOM FEEDERS WANTING TO ALWAYS BARROW OFF OF OTHERS
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Take a walk through the lanes in SQ and you'll find just about everyone over there buys power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Yep I buy mine every year.

Friends usually offer to give me a little money to share but some "bottom feeders" as you call them, often try to plug in and get the juice for free. They are the ones that are surprised to find out they lost their charge. Be cause someone unplugged them without them knowing it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:54 pm

I payed for my power. not that i used it much......
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 pm

well i was the one who put no...just cauce i can..........
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 pm

always a rebel huh

sq guys I would think need it more than the spl guys.

I mean yall play and demo quite a bit more than we do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:12 pm

i buy power at finals.

funny story about bottom feeders, at finals in omaha i had someone ask me if he could borrow an outlet for a little while to charge his car, i said sure, well he was not close enough to me so he borrowed my extension cord as well, its a pretty long cord too, 100ft i think. well anyways i come in the next morning, and my extension cord is duct taped to the floor, half way accross the hall still charging his car. I had to pull the cord up myself to get it back, i didnt pull the duct tape off at the time, but when i finally did it was a pain in the ass pulling duct tape off of 100 ft of cord.

Oh yeah this same guy never did pay me for the sheet of mdf i sold him either. Night before finals we go to lowes, i get a sheet cause i want to build a new box, he sayd he wants to build one as well but doesn't buy a sheet, later on i decide not to build on so he asks if he can buy it from me, but he didnt have the money at the time, so no money for me. lololol
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:24 pm

I buy power at finals.... Hell I even let someone barrow the outlet to charge up there batts while they waited in the lanes up in omaha... LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:27 pm

ummmmummmmummmmm yes you did and much apreaciated homie

wasnt cause i didnt have my own power though lol
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:34 pm

I think if USACi is asking about charging everyone an extra $25 and that will cover you electricity ... that means one of the halls will give the electricity for free but USACi wants to get an additional $25 from each person anyway. That is why I would much rather pitch in with teamates then I know someone else isn't taking advantage of me.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 am

i paid for mine and chads power at 08 finals this year cuz his woman spent too much money on them louie vouitan purses she got at the mall! lol
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:12 am

everyone needs elctricity. Will anyone use 25.00 dollars worth? absolutely not. it is a rip off, but it is a rip off that USACi doesnt have control over. Unless they make it a mandatory purchase... I have always purchased the electricity drop and I have always shafred with my fellow competitors. It isnt that big of a deal. I have a 60,000.00 dollar audio car. I just drove a day and a half to get to finals, I just spent several hundred dollars in fuel, I just ate junk food on the way here, to get to eat from the concession stand all weekend because I need to be near my car, I just spent several hundred more dollars on hotels..... 25.)) dollars on electricity isnt going to hurt anyone, and it isnt going to keep anyone from attending the event. I am glad that I can help feed the bottom feeders as you may call some of your fellow competitors......
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:35 am

the elctricity at an extra 25 bux wont hurt anyone, but the thing is they dont wanna spend it on that they would rather spend it on beer, pot, strip clubs, I have even heard hookers in the past. I mean finals is meant to be a fun place I just dont understand all the negative party habbits that inhibits finals every year.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:04 am

Are you seriously worried about the extra-curricular activities that take place at Finals? you cant be everyone MAMA, C-mon if someone can get a hooker for 25.00? lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 am

i buy power
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:46 am

am i worried about it yes especially when it spills over and into the hall we are competing in hell yeah im worried.

ok enough is enough with you chumpion stop the hiding behind the screen name wtf are you
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:45 pm

ok i am confused,, did beer spill onto your vehicle or did a naked girl scratch it while taking a picture or did you accidentally get a contact high at last years finals.... I can understand why you wouldnt want any of these things to happen to you, but to get on here and call people bottom feeders etc. is unbeleivable...
You want to know who I am? OM me and we can discuss. but you need to straighten up and quit talking like a bottom feeder yourself..... all i have done is have a little fun I havent been mean to anyone, and I havnet profiled anyone either..... I did copy your avitar..... would you like me to delete it? I will if you ask me nicely..... and dont be cussing at me ever again.....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:57 pm

still hiding probly chaged your name becuase you didnt like the way people were talking to you before, and now its still the same.

and im not going to ask you anything nicely
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:02 pm

lol....... Nope I have viewed this forum for years, and only recently joined it. You and I will become great friends...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 pm

doughtfull, but keep being optimistic
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:08 pm

funny thing is we are good friends,, I am just giving you a small taste of your own medicine,,, you are always pinging someone,,, I never even said or directed anything to you,,,, then you asserted yourself into my conversations by insenuating that I was talking to you..... ahhhhh then as usual you started getting lippy. and so here we are. ill draw a line in the sand and be nice to you but youll need to do the same. Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:23 pm

WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW WHO'S FRIENDSHIP IM GIVING UP THEN BECAUSE IM DONE WITH YOU, BUT THATS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE SINCE YOU WANT IT TO BE A BIG SECRET.

IF YOUR MY GOOD FRIEND YOU DONT NEED TO HIND BEHIND A SCREEN NAME, AND IF YOU HAVE TO THEN LIKE I SAID I DONT NEED YOU AS A FRIEND AT ALL
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:52 pm

easy easy big guy you have nothing to worry about, you dont know me..... I dont know you...... Ill stay on my side of the playground and you stay on yours.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:10 pm

so you say we are good friends, and now we dont know each other????????????????????

wow alrighty then
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
I think if USACi is asking about charging everyone an extra $25 and that will cover you electricity ... that means one of the halls will give the electricity for free but USACi wants to get an additional $25 from each person anyway. That is why I would much rather pitch in with teamates then I know someone else isn't taking advantage of me.

No not the case at all

Looking at this it was a bad idea. Gabe made up my mind everyone can get their own electric.. BTW it is $ 75.00 good luck!!!

"No good deed goes unpunished"
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:18 pm

F that, Mike...do what you intended. That's an awesome deal for electric. See if you can at least do it for SQ.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 pm

hey Champion it has been a very long time since we have chatted, and you have been gone to long. I hope you know I have been rassing ya man just to get it out of ya who you were lol ill behave now.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Ralph will make the decesion, mike just gets a little pissy,

Ralph already said he will do what is best for the competitors. and by the looks of it, thats electricity in the fee.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:51 pm

I think including the electricity is a great idea, and much much easier for everyone, Everone needs it right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you buy electricity at finals   finals - do you buy electricity at finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next