Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Vote_lcapQuad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Voting_barQuad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Vote_lcapQuad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Voting_barQuad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build Johncarr silence state chef records quad globe 80inches 2010 crank pics contest disc dollar kyle record finals Audiopipe drive songs louisiana crzyblondgrl world broken stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?

Go down 
+31
basspro
quad&kimbo
KimboSlice2
teamcactus-stewie
fmxboy144
Alarm God
Moonie
taz
n-stereo
boomn89
mschwitz
SBFRK
shadescustomtint
team bassick (alpine)
Tom
2loudcrew
AudioAnonymous
HellRzR
scionsoloxb
Corey J
Twisted Image
Team Kracker
scoupen
Team Bassick - Kimo
S.L.A.B.
slumpinhonda
Talonesi
quad box
Kingsuv
bruce-bruce
idbl_fanatic
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

2nd Leonard Foster 145.3

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 E10698W3M80P11C

Videos:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-iA3cfuZ0&feature=sdig&et=1237556594.89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1wEE35ESg&feature=channel_page

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E10698W3M80P11&Event_ID=10698

What will he say?

1: Woofer wasn't screwed in
2: Amp wasn't working right
3: I'm a poser
4: The sky was falling that day
5: The economy is bad
6: "Kimbo" wasn't there to help

Or will it be another new excuse?

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:48 pm

team bassick (alpine) wrote:
hey quad were do you get your math done 90% of northern guys were over a 150 so how is a 146 beating 90 % of them?????

Think befor you talk or at least take a look at the scores
i ment here and cost of amps please stop looking at every inch and build something to run against me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Alan wrote:
very high 160s with 4.. so 60 plus should be nothing with the one you have.. post it up.
as stated before your right the car does 160+ with just one of these amps.
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:13 pm

quad box wrote:
team bassick (alpine) wrote:
hey quad were do you get your math done 90% of northern guys were over a 150 so how is a 146 beating 90 % of them?????

Think befor you talk or at least take a look at the scores
i ment here and cost of amps please stop looking at every inch and build something to run against me Rolling Eyes

I already got a super mod 4000 up doing 160+ at the dash I win

Wow that was hard lmao
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 am

quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:
very high 160s with 4.. so 60 plus should be nothing with the one you have.. post it up.
what about the rest of my post? if you know you can make these numbers, then why not just make a vid in your drive way. there are many good examples on youtube if you cant figure it out .
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:34 am

hey everybody... this is a waste of time... just like everytime
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:34 am

but dnt stop cuz its entertaining
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:05 am

Alan wrote:
quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:
what about the rest of my post? if you know you can make these numbers, then why not just make a vid in your drive way. there are many good examples on youtube if you cant figure it out .
even if i made a vid they would not belive it, lol just like the pic's there were people at more them 3 events that have seen the car hit 156+, 157,158+ yet they won't say anything, i will be doing vids as soon as i get a working computer that can process them, i order a factory refurb from a company starting with a D out of Tx both of them have been Defective now i just requested my money back.
Back to top Go down
krazy_rabbit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krazy_rabbit

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:28 am

quad box wrote:
i will be doing vids as soon as i get a working computer that can process them, i order a factory refurb from a company starting with a D out of Tx both of them have been Defective now i just requested my money back.

GO TO NOT SO BEST BUY AND GET A LAPTOP. IVE SEEN THEM CHEAPER THAN 500 BUCKS, IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT COST. MY SON HAS A DIGITAL CAMERA THAT COST ME LESS THAN 30 BUCKS, AND IT DOES VIDEO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teamthirty3
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:00 pm

my cell takes good video?? just have the car ready.. open the door.. show the sensor.. shut it.. walk over burp it.. show the lap top.. not much to not believe. dave has a easy to follow sample in the street beat section.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm

as soon as i get a new machine i will work on a vid, i need the computer for some new projects all of mine are ten years old and have no memory space left for pic's or vids.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:15 pm

quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:
quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:
even if i made a vid they would not belive it, lol just like the pic's there were people at more them 3 events that have seen the car hit 156+, 157,158+ yet they won't say anything, i will be doing vids as soon as i get a working computer that can process them, i order a factory refurb from a company starting with a D out of Tx both of them have been Defective now i just requested my money back.

Didnt you tear that design out after you "easily sold it for 5 G's" just for it to show back up in your driveway?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Navi wrote:
quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:
quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:

Didnt you tear that design out after you "easily sold it for 5 G's" just for it to show back up in your driveway?
yea that has been part of the problem sold the car the guy put down some cash and wanted the box out he could not come up with the rest of the cash so deposit went to me for taking out the box etc, kind of played around with other boxes big mistake! so back to the 18"s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: