Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Vote_lcapQuad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Voting_barQuad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Vote_lcapQuad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Voting_barQuad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs chef finals contest Johncarr 80inches broken 2010 silence drive stereo disc state Audiopipe quad crzyblondgrl dollar kyle louisiana pics world record crank records globe build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?

Go down 
+31
basspro
quad&kimbo
KimboSlice2
teamcactus-stewie
fmxboy144
Alarm God
Moonie
taz
n-stereo
boomn89
mschwitz
SBFRK
shadescustomtint
team bassick (alpine)
Tom
2loudcrew
AudioAnonymous
HellRzR
scionsoloxb
Corey J
Twisted Image
Team Kracker
scoupen
Team Bassick - Kimo
S.L.A.B.
slumpinhonda
Talonesi
quad box
Kingsuv
bruce-bruce
idbl_fanatic
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Empty
PostSubject: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am

2nd Leonard Foster 145.3

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? E10698W3M80P11C

Videos:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-iA3cfuZ0&feature=sdig&et=1237556594.89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1wEE35ESg&feature=channel_page

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E10698W3M80P11&Event_ID=10698

What will he say?

1: Woofer wasn't screwed in
2: Amp wasn't working right
3: I'm a poser
4: The sky was falling that day
5: The economy is bad
6: "Kimbo" wasn't there to help

Or will it be another new excuse?

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 am

He charged all day for that number....leave the guy alone....
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am

Maybe he is saving that big number fot KOC? king
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:46 am

Kingsuv wrote:
Thats right Wink if they can use Sand in Tx why can't i never said i would hit a number at that show as shown on the drag site KOC is all i am worried about.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:48 am

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
Thats right Wink if they can use Sand in Tx why can't i never said i would hit a number at that show as shown on the drag site KOC is all i am worried about.

yeah but if you had such big numbers why not take first anyways. should have been real easy to get a bigger number then you did if your car is so loud.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:54 am

see the idea about sand bagging is that you do enough to win and not show it all........and not do enough to not win and get smoked by 1.5 db
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:59 am

if you guys missed it i did not have all of my gear in which i have most of it now $200+ batt for street max thats a 12volt class one batt you can use four amps i only had one and not the right one, have two on the way that like 12volts and only 1ohm

the truck was not legal but it's one of his 1st shows so i said nothing
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:01 pm

there is always some reason with you lol
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Talonesi wrote:
once again! i just received the gear for the class, his truck was not legal why make him move the super street, said i will not hit a number there, why would i make people move around when i want to beat them in two weeks.

dropped this in and went to 151.00 and have yet to add 12volt amps.
Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Newbatcam
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:24 pm

quad box wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
once again! i just received the gear for the class, his truck was not legal why make him move the super street, said i will not hit a number there, why would i make people move around when i want to beat them in two weeks.

why make him move? oh perhaps because new or not he needs to learn the rules. and i don't care what you say about one amp blah blah blah. i can do a 45 on the dash with the car off on a 500w amp and 2 sealed 12's in a trunk car.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:33 pm

were is your proof??? and i am at 151 not 145 anymore
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 pm

p.s. 147 won SBN Daytona this year in Drag big time 3x
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:50 pm

So wait.... your telling us you sandbagged so hard that you lost to a guy (who you say) was in the wrong class to begin with?

So if you were truly sandbagging, then why did you try another frequency on a second burp during your run?

Looks to me like you were hoping for a little extra out of it. Rolling Eyes

And while were at it, If your sandbagging so much, why couldn't you at least try to win in the 139 bassrace class?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-iA3cfuZ0&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Its hard to resist, I thought Quad was making batteries a few months ago??? Why are you running exide?
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
So wait.... your telling us you sandbagged so hard that you lost to a guy (who you say) was in the wrong class to begin with?

So if you were truly sandbagging, then why did you try another frequency on a second burp during your run?

Looks to me like you were hoping for a little extra out of it. Rolling Eyes

And while were at it, If your sandbagging so much, why couldn't you at least try to win in the 139 bassrace class?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-iA3cfuZ0&feature=channel_page
another note would not help with 10.5 volts on a battery
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh and this is how you do a 139.9 Bassrace run Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyTFD7D7SU
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:08 pm

S.L.A.B. wrote:
Its hard to resist, I thought Quad was making batteries a few months ago??? Why are you running exide?
the battries we make would not be legal in Drag and would be still $600.00 my cost
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Oh and just so you know, it easily does a 149.9 too Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_m2rwKgYYw

And for shits and giggles I can do some nice hairtricks too Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMcOczBAEq8
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:18 pm

quad box wrote:
S.L.A.B. wrote:
the battries we make would not be legal in Drag and would be still $600.00 my cost

Why would it be illegal in drag?
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:27 pm

quad box wrote:
Talonesi wrote:

On termpro, with that same battery swap, you said it got to a 146? Not a 151......?

Which is it guy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Member # 9534

posted 03-18-2009 11:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dropped in the new batt and just with the 12.4 float charge off the shelf went from 145.3 toQuad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? 147

up to a 14.7 float now trying to repeat a 50.1

--------------------
05/06 IDBL 3rd/2nd PLACE WORLD FINALS
2009 look out Street Max!
LiL Scrappy The Louddest Honda 600 in The World!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:37 pm

scoupen wrote:

On termpro, with that same battery swap, you said it got to a 146? Not a 151......?

Which is it guy?

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Friday
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:44 pm

so i guess you guys can't read your on post ??? battery no charging, now that the battery is fully charged to 15.4volts= 151 just waiting on fedex to bring my amps and new computer for videos.

by the way that's 156 outlaw with 600watts

Last edited by quad box on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Team Bassick - Kimo wrote:
quad box wrote:
S.L.A.B. wrote:

Why would it be illegal in drag?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 pm

muti cell Li-ion hybrid not legal in drag or street max class

Last edited by quad box on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 pm

quad box wrote:
muti cell Li-ion hybrid not legal in drag

interesting...... got specs on these batteries?
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 pm

quad box wrote:
so i guess you guys can't read your on post ??? battery no charging, now that the battery is fully charged to 15.4volts= 151 just waiting on fedex to bring my amps and new computer for videos.

So...... a 147 @ 12v and then a 151 @ 15v? pretty optimistic aren't we? Besides, you might want to read the rules about that 15v for Streetmax Wink Must be all that quadwood dust making for some new quadmath. Question

When was this 56 you speak of? I might of missed it, Please link me the results.

Last edited by Kingsuv on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
quad box wrote:

So...... a 147 @ 12v and then a 151 @ 15v? pretty optimistic aren't we? Must be all that quadwood dust making for some new quadmath. Question

When was this 56 you speak of? I might of missed it, Please link me the results.
why would that be strange when the same setup on 18volts did 158.4 at nopi nats Usaci 3x???
oh and the 15volts goes to 14.4 when the amp is on gezzzz basic spl stuff here
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:50 pm

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
quad box wrote:

So...... a 147 @ 12v and then a 151 @ 15v? pretty optimistic aren't we? Must be all that quadwood dust making for some new quadmath. Question

why would that be strange when the same setup on 18volts did 158.4 at nopi nats Usac1 3x???
oh and the 15volts goes to 14.4 when the amp is on gezzzz basic spl stuff here

Then why claim power at 15.4 volts when you can't have it on tap for your burp?
Basic SPL stuff Wink

Lower voltage = lower numbers by your account.

So if you don't hit what you set out to do will you blame it on that lower voltage?

And now it's a 58.4? I missed that one too, Linky please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next