Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
friends on anf off the forum Vote_lcapfriends on anf off the forum Voting_barfriends on anf off the forum Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
friends on anf off the forum Vote_lcapfriends on anf off the forum Voting_barfriends on anf off the forum Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest drive songs globe Audiopipe dollar silence world crank stereo crzyblondgrl Johncarr build kyle louisiana disc broken chef pics finals 2010 records state 80inches quad record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

friends on anf off the forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

friends on anf off the forum Empty
PostSubject: friends on anf off the forum   friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:23 pm

have an update for those of u that know me... I was recently in appleton, wi to help the company I work for open up a few stores and I had slipped on some ice and really messed up my knee... I had surgery on it yesterday and from what I was told the dr pulled out two chunks of bone around the size of a dime and had to fix two different ligements... not to smart when it comes to knee repair but I also heard to fix one of the ligements the dr had to put a screw in my knee to hold the ligement... when I woke up from the surgery I was in so much pain that after 2-3 different pain meds being shot into my thigh the dr put a nerve block in my leg and after that all I elt was pain in my knee and nothing else... really sucked... but on the brighter note of things found out my baby that is due may 3 is a boy!!! since iit has been a while since iv talked to my team this seems like a good place to let them know what's goin on... and vicodin only seems to help with the help of a single can of a particular beverage...
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: friends on anf off the forum   friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:24 pm

fyi all this is being done off my phone so the typos are just that... lol
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: friends on anf off the forum   friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 pm

Congrats on the boy, hope you have a speedy reovery and see what happens with the vicodin and a 6 pack!
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: friends on anf off the forum   friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:47 pm

haha found that out during newyears last year w a 12pack... if I only want to stay awake for 4 hours of the day ill be sure to start on a keg lol... thanks navi
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: friends on anf off the forum   friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 am

congrats on the boy and good luck with your recovery, hopefully it wont be to painfull.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: friends on anf off the forum   friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:52 pm

congrats on the boy, hope you get better. Should have sent me a message I'm in WI and it's always nice to see other members when they are around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends on anf off the forum   friends on anf off the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friends on anf off the forum
Page 1 of 1