Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Wall cost..... Vote_lcapWall cost..... Voting_barWall cost..... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar Audiopipe crank songs records 2010 louisiana broken crzyblondgrl 80inches disc contest drive state Johncarr globe stereo world silence kyle build quad record chef finals pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Wall cost.....

Go down 
+6
n-stereo
Lovettespl
TeamSpead-Kenny
Jacobjanet
Skip01
bassahaulic
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:51 pm

I have someone lined up for the L7's....... for $300

I dont think that's enough for the wall...... is it? How much more might i need?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:53 pm

A wall of what?

You mean just the wood?

And how big?
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:57 pm

Skip01 wrote:
A wall of what?

You mean just the wood?

And how big?

Whole back of my Ram. To fit 4 15"s. Wood, screw, glue... everything needed really
Back to top Go down
Jacobjanet

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:01 am

what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Jacobjanet

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:02 am

what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:35 am

that would be enough if you do 2x4s which are cheap only thing is if your going to use MDF or Birch wood and how much of it your going to use I would do Birch its lighter and stronger then MDF but 2x the price on it so make sure you make every piece cut right and not waste any
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Lovettespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Lovettespl

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:40 am

It really depends on what materials you buy. It would be alot cheaper to have the wall sealed, but ported is usually 2x or 3x more.
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:33 am

i think that would be close ! sealed wall cheaper than ported ??????????????????? i don't understand Lovettespl . i don't see the materials being much different either way . but what do i know silent building your wall isn't going to happen overnight . plan plan plan ahead is my suggestion . are you supporting a good local shop that can help you with advise on how to build it ? i hope so . its the Chef , not the ingredients . my main advise . don't get your self rapped up so much on a specific brand as much as finding and supporting a shop or people that are willing to give you local ,hands on advise .hopefully you have such a shop or chef in your town . support those who support you .
Back to top Go down
Lovettespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Lovettespl

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:49 am

n-stereo wrote:
i think that would be close ! sealed wall cheaper than ported ??????????????????? i don't understand Lovettespl . i don't see the materials being much different either way . but what do i know silent building your wall isn't going to happen overnight . plan plan plan ahead is my suggestion . are you supporting a good local shop that can help you with advise on how to build it ? i hope so . its the Chef , not the ingredients . my main advise . don't get your self rapped up so much on a specific brand as much as finding and supporting a shop or people that are willing to give you local ,hands on advise .hopefully you have such a shop or chef in your town . support those who support you .

I mean more wood is used in a ported box than a sealed box. but it really depends on how you build it. I personally am a big fan of MDF, but it is your choice for materials. Better materials means stronger box which can get a higher number on the meter to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:17 am

a vented/ported box of his size might use $50.00 more mdf . maybe . the output difference of the vented box would be way cheaper than buying way more power for a sealed box to try and get as loud . so , it would be A LOT cheaper to build a vented box if he has the room for the bigger vented design .
Back to top Go down
Lovettespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Lovettespl

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:43 am

good point
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Why would I do a sealed wall? That just seems silly to me. lol!

4 15" is what's going in it. I was brainstorming today after I finished all my exams, and thought,

Wouldn't it be easier to build the box, and just panel it in. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Yep. That's wat Brets is and obviously works

Well, works ok I guess. Haha
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:28 pm

bassahaulic wrote:
Why would I do a sealed wall? That just seems silly to me. lol!

4 15" is what's going in it. I was brainstorming today after I finished all my exams, and thought,

Wouldn't it be easier to build the box, and just panel it in. Suspect
There's nothing wrong with a sealed wall.
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:28 pm

Skip01 wrote:

I guess I'll try it then. lol As soon as I get the money I am driving my A$$ out the MS to get his help to. I wouldn't know where to start. Suspect
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Skip01 wrote:

Haha you just gave me credit!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:15 pm

Wow....... he did lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:57 pm

my first wall was with 6 12s and 1 ma hk4000d and total cost of the build was less then 1k thats bats ,subs, amp,and wood ,,and did 159.5 last year
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Any tips on how to build this thing?
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:14 pm

build a frame first then layer the inside with MDF
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Lovettespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Lovettespl

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:20 pm

I Have used a coat of fiberglass resin on the inside walls of the boxes I build to make it stronger and more sealed up on corners. But the downside is it can be expensive.
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:13 am

do the fiberglass resin AFTER your done testing . sometimes weeks of months after you've been fine tuning the box . for the most part ,forget cosmetics and fiberglass during the build .
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:19 am

Resin doesn't add strength to the box.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 am

makes that air flow smoooooooooooooth
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:35 am

Skip01 wrote:
Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:45 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
Suspect Suspect Suspect

Hang around a lil longer ill learn ya something new every week
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:54 pm

please teach me wise one!
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Skip01 wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
Suspect Suspect Suspect

Hang around a lil longer ill learn ya something new every week

I'm here for the long haul!!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:29 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:30 pm

SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wall cost..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall cost.....   Wall cost..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wall cost.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next