Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Vote_lcapCompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Voting_barCompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Vote_lcapCompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Voting_barCompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle record quad pics 80inches crzyblondgrl disc dollar Johncarr crank world chef drive silence broken songs state globe stereo louisiana build contest Audiopipe records 2010 finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING

Go down 
+8
KickerRex
Twisted Image
sanman
TeamCobra1
Stingraysevenout
Gabe Sanchez
charlesestes
zacdavis
12 posters
AuthorMessage
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Empty
PostSubject: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:46 pm

I'm calling for a meeting in the close future. I'm trying to come up with a date that will work for all of us.
Lets use this thread to discuss a time and place.
I'd like to set-up the meeting at the USACi head office. If that dosn't work for Ralph then maybe at a local hotel banquet room close to the USACi office.
I'm willing to put some money into reserving a room if we can't have it at the actual office.

I'll call Ralph monday morning to see what dates work best for them, and I'll keep this thread updated so we all know when and where it will be.
I think it's important we all show up to this meeting, including Mike Jaffe, a person I hold in high regards.

Lets hear some suggestions guys, does the USACi office sound like a good place?
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:58 pm

works for me.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:06 pm

I say we do it in Arizona. Both Mike Jaffe and I are here and the weather is beautiful ... not cold like in other parts, lol. I can also make arrangements for hotels, and pick-up.

I know I am being a little greedy, but I travel for a living. It would be nice to do something here, lol.

No matter the case, we would have to have a complete agenda that we would be discussing. We would also need to know that the items discussed would be accepted by USACi as a solution. Otherwise we would be spending money just to hang out in the end.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:14 pm

That all sounds good. The reason I suggested USACi's office is because it has a better chance of happening maybe?
But I'm up for anything.
I do think having it in a more centrally located place geographically is best because many of the people coming may need to drive there?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Sounds good.... Lets see it ya can get it arranged and go from there.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:32 pm

when we had the meeting in memphis there was a good turnout.....and memphis is a good party place after the meeting
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Yeah I didnt mind it there either. The hotel was nice and the drive wasnt bad for us.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:25 pm

party place oh good god thats all we need is hung over people at the meeting passed out

sprngdale arkansas is a great place for this its a nice town for sure we like going down there 2-3 times a year for shows
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 pm

I've never been to the USACi office, is there enough room for a bunch of us to show up there?

All we'd have to do is ask what day Ralph is free and we could all just meet there?
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 pm

I doubt there is enough room at the office, at lest the las time I was down there you were lucky to acomadate the usaci staff with all the equipment nd trophies there!

I know it was looked at a few years ago having a competitor meting in KC at one of the hotels, I believe darville was working on this then it fell aparts for one reason or another.

I could try to find some place in the area if needed
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 pm

wont do any good
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:02 pm

Springdale has many nice places to meet. Might not be a bad idea. Problem is the same as meetings past. Few people can make it. The ones who do many times have a personal agenda that is great fro them but not the organization as a whole.

That is why we put the competitor committee together. That has yet to see it's potential as well.

The rules cannot serve the masses unless the masses re represented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 am

Told you guys he was WATCHING
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:32 am

Gabe Sanchez wrote:

No matter the case, we would have to have a complete agenda that we would be discussing. We would also need to know that the items discussed would be accepted by USACi as a solution. Otherwise we would be spending money just to hang out in the end.

This is why Gabe Sanchez is my hero! Imagine that, a USACi meeting with a written and complete agenda. I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I can promise you that I will/would not be in attendance without one.

And frankly, while I hate defending Ralph, he is absolutely right. The competitor committees have been a dud for the most part. In my opinion, because of the lack of substantative structure, they were probably doomed from the git-go. The competitor committee premise however would work like a charm in formulating an agenda that represents the opinions of those who could not attend.

Time for me to go take my Geritol.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:27 pm

I would not be able to make a trip for this. Is there anyway we could have a teleconference for the committee members to discuss issues. We are basically the house of representatives representing each region. People should present their issues to us and then allow us to meet with Ralph and come to final conclusions. A web based chat may not work as well, a teleconference or video conference would be better but I don't know that we have that capability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:44 pm

It would be great to get the committee up and running smoothly. I for one and willing to put the time into it. There have only been a few of us reps that have been vocal and into it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING   CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CompetitorCommittee and all members MEETING
Page 1 of 1