Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
why most of you want to change sb rules Vote_lcapwhy most of you want to change sb rules Voting_barwhy most of you want to change sb rules Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
why most of you want to change sb rules Vote_lcapwhy most of you want to change sb rules Voting_barwhy most of you want to change sb rules Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest globe finals crzyblondgrl disc build chef pics dollar louisiana state 80inches 2010 quad kyle broken crank stereo records drive songs silence record world Audiopipe Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

why most of you want to change sb rules

Go down 
+18
extremewade
n-stereo
The_Rowlands
S.L.A.B.
Matt_Sibley
mark7982
2003f150
charlesestes
bassahaulic
lilboyblue
STREETBEATZ19
scionsoloxb
thunderchicken
Tim Schaffer
Johncarr
mschwitz
bruce-bruce
TAMU
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

why most of you want to change sb rules Empty
PostSubject: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:43 pm

just jeep it the same. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by TAMU on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Tamu, you guys had one of the best showings of your team ever. No need to ruin it. If you cant see sb needs to be looked at then your crazy. Its become a 30sec deathmatch, its impossible to police music as been proven. I think a cert disc with music all over the spectrum will be even more challenging. Thats what this sport is about. The challenge.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:51 pm

It needs to be changed because vehicles like the ones currently run are not what the class was intended for . No offense to you guys. Great numbers. It's not your fault streetbeat has gotten so out of hand. This was not supposed to be a class for purpose built vehicles but for real daily systems. I knew when it started that it would get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:55 pm

I think Bruce should play in Veteran SB1 jocolor FTW
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:59 pm

I'd love to play in veteran 1. My wife has 2-10's in her car daily. It would be nice to see where it stands with other shops 2-10s setups.
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Above Average Contributor
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:35 pm

[quote="Johncarr"]I think Bruce should play in Veteran SB1 jocolor FTW

I think james likes sb also cheers
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:16 pm

mschwitz wrote:
It needs to be changed because vehicles like the ones currently run are not what the class was intended for . No offense to you guys. Great numbers. It's not your fault streetbeat has gotten so out of hand. This was not supposed to be a class for purpose built vehicles but for real daily systems. I knew when it started that it would get out of hand.

i agree to a certain extent it has gotten out of hand. what newcomer wants to see a 156 to 160 put up in sb on 2-10's? theyre gonna think crap i cant even come close to that, and then they will think twice before competing.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:19 pm

TAMU wrote:
X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:29 pm

sweet i will have a chance then next year lmao
Back to top Go down
lilboyblue
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
lilboyblue

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:40 pm

what bout adding to all classes that your car needs plates and insurance.. that would eliminate all the supermods and cars that arnt driven daily.. and would open up some spots for new people to compete and not get there ass handed to them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davidallenwilliams
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:02 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
TAMU wrote:
X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

X123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:28 pm

do you guys go to the race track and say" hey, can you make the fast cars that dont drive everyday get off the track cause i do drive mine and its not as fast as his?" im just curuois.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:47 pm

charlesestes wrote:
do you guys go to the race track and say" hey, can you make the fast cars that dont drive everyday get off the track cause i do drive mine and its not as fast as his?" im just curuois.
good point
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:48 pm

I say leave it all alone, every bit of it. HAVE FUN ....YEEAAAHHHHH
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:27 am

Im with Bruce....
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 am

I'm with Bret who is with Bruce!!

This was my first year competing and I like all the rules.
Back to top Go down
mark7982
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mark7982

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:21 am

lilboyblue wrote:
what bout adding to all classes that your car needs plates and insurance.. that would eliminate all the supermods and cars that arnt driven daily.. and would open up some spots for new people to compete and not get there ass handed to them

X1000000000000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:26 pm

I disagree with this solving any problem. Supermod cars can have insurance and registration etc. The rules are fine the way they are. The only thing to consider would be a certified disc that way you can't tune your vehicle to one note. I like the way structural reinforcements are allowed because many cars will fall apart when playing music at these levels and the rules give you the ability to strengthen the car to handle the sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 pm

charlesestes wrote:

There are classes for cars on the track just as there are classes at USACI.. The only difference is the rules are tightly enforced there and not here.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:05 am

my point is slab, that the people that want changes are the 1s that arent loud enough to win and want everyone else pushed out or a new class made for them. what im saying is, do what you do win, lose or draw!!!!!! dont cry cause you arent the best this time. i got my ass handed to me in 4k+ mod but did you hear me crying about rules not being enforced or change this to suit me better? no you didnt! build or buy it, whichever you prefer, and bring with all you got and hold your head up when its over!
Back to top Go down
lilboyblue
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
lilboyblue

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:00 pm

charlesestes wrote:
my point is slab, that the people that want changes are the 1s that arent loud enough to win and want everyone else pushed out or a new class made for them. what im saying is, do what you do win, lose or draw!!!!!! dont cry cause you arent the best this time. i got my ass handed to me in 4k+ mod but did you hear me crying about rules not being enforced or change this to suit me better? no you didnt! build or buy it, whichever you prefer, and bring with all you got and hold your head up when its over!

im going to try by best not to cry....lol

we should to the sb5 class while driving 70 mph on the highway.... and by driving i mean actually driving.... not sitting on a trailer lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davidallenwilliams
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:10 pm

my point lilboyblue, is that everyone wants changes to suit them, not the organization. ill gladly drive my caravan 70 down the highway for you if it makes you feel better. im not going to sit in it doing well over 160dbs while im driving because that my friend is just retarted and dangerous. personally i dont think anyone should be in these vehicles over 140dbs because of health problems it will cause over time. have you evr been in a car over 160dbs at 50hz for more than just a burp? you cant breathe much less react while driving or see straight so...next idea, lol.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:58 pm

leave sb5 alone , there are a good dozen people that are within 1 ta 2 dbs its anyones game...i think street beat was the hit of finals this year . i just hope i can keep up with charles, hell maybe win in the next few years.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:16 pm

I have sat in a 158 @ 47hz does that count but seriously i dont play it that loud daily. It does hurt.
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:23 am

our lungs do not function correctly at those pressure levels Shocked
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:28 am

your right lungs do not function right at these levels and freq
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:00 am

charlesestes wrote:
my point lilboyblue, is that everyone wants changes to suit them, not the organization. ill gladly drive my caravan 70 down the highway for you if it makes you feel better. im not going to sit in it doing well over 160dbs while im driving because that my friend is just retarted and dangerous. personally i dont think anyone should be in these vehicles over 140dbs because of health problems it will cause over time. have you evr been in a car over 160dbs at 50hz for more than just a burp? you cant breathe much less react while driving or see straight so...next idea, lol.
My current truck can't do 70 =(

And Bret, I'll gladly sit in there all day.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Crazy kids
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:08 pm

2003f150 wrote:
Crazy kids

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:33 pm

its a rush to sit in a car that does 160+ at a low hz ... better then any drug out there... i seen someone at finals that took along time to recover after doin a sb5 run he looked like he was goin to have a heart attack , was kinda scarry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why most of you want to change sb rules   why most of you want to change sb rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why most of you want to change sb rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next