Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
here too...Finals change Vote_lcaphere too...Finals change Voting_barhere too...Finals change Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
here too...Finals change Vote_lcaphere too...Finals change Voting_barhere too...Finals change Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence louisiana 80inches globe drive finals contest stereo chef world Johncarr Audiopipe disc broken dollar kyle record build quad pics records state crank songs 2010 crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

here too...Finals change

Go down 
+13
OnYrMrk
Jan Bennett
STREETBEATZ19
BBGIC
TeamCobra1
Chris's Studio Civic
nebrsq
Crush
PerformanceTyler
jkrob21
tijuana_no
jayhawkblk
jsketoe
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

here too...Finals change Empty
PostSubject: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:49 pm

09/26/2008

For Immediate Release.

USACI announced today that the 2008 USACI World Finals and Tuner Jam will be re-locating to the Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas. Every effort is being made to keep the current dates. Event specifics including hotels will be updated frequently over the next week. Despite incredible efforts and input on behalf of the Omaha retailers and USACI, there were obstacles to the event in the Omaha market that could not be overcome.

USACI would like to thank Stereo West, Inphase Audio, Nebraska Furniture Mart, and Metro Audio for all their efforts. "While we at USACI are disappointed to be making a change so late in the season we welcome the opportunity to take USACI Finals back to Texas and develop a new venue" stated Ralph Randall, USACI's president. "We also have several forthcoming announcements coming about our new finals sponsors and the plans for our new venue!" he continued. These announcements can be expected over the next 5-7 days.

USACI has a very strong support base in the mid-south region that includes Texas and the move will undoubtedly increase not only competitor attendance but spectator turnout as well. Several manufacturers have already committed to support the event and we expect several more in the next two weeks. www.usaciworldfinals.com will be updated as contracts are secured. Please visit the site regularly.

“It worked before you broke it!”
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Go figure it just seems to get further and further away from me. Yes I know that is selfish but I have been spoiled. So many years in KC my back yard, then Omaha only 2 hrs away now DFW 8 hours away. Oh well. It is what it is. Bring on TX this should be fun and I hope that this gives us more exposure. I hope he updates soon so that I can make arrangements.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:56 pm

8 hrs still not bad , i had 18 hrs to omaha , now is about 4 hrs.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:58 pm

I'll see you fellas in Texas!!
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:36 pm

Performance should have 8 or more sq cars going now that it is closer.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:47 pm

PerformanceTyler wrote:
Performance should have 8 or more sq cars going now that it is closer.

How many of those cars do I have to beat in my class? rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:30 am

yeah, hopefully lots more sq now that its in texas
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:39 am

kickercrx wrote:
yeah, hopefully lots more sq now that its in texas

umm...
Back to top Go down
Crush
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:54 am

put us up to 16 hrs or so

hope weathers nice. i hate cold
Back to top Go down
Crush
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:55 am

i guess the new york guys don't care
i mean if your driving for 2 day why not 3
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Glad to see that Texas is getting finals. I don't mind where it is at. Making a long trip once a year for a National Event for me isn't a big deal. Look at the guys that come from AZ or NY.

I was just glad to see some shows back in the Midwest. With Finals moving, hopefully these shows don't fall off. Had great shows in Nebraska. Would be nice to have some in CO.

Used to be Colorado was huge for shows. I don't think that I've been to a SQ show in CO in years. Lets see if this can be turned around. Been a upswing in SQ this year and would be nice to keep it going.

Unfortunatly, I won't be able to make Finals. (if the dates are the same as before).
First finals I will miss in years. Going to be the proud parent of twins right at that same time as Finals. Going to be just a little busy for a while
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:17 pm

congrats on the twins!
Hey Crush...it doesn't get that cold in TX...I had drivers goign to Dallas last year at that time in 60-70 deg weather.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:01 pm

Well.....I am stoked. Can't wait to see all you folks there
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:04 pm

we will be bringing 8-10 cars as well. Should be alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:09 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
we will be bringing 8-10 cars as well. Should be alot of fun.

Look forward to it Chris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:37 pm

I want to compete in Q
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:43 am

As long as the dates stay intact we have 6 cars coming for 7-8 classes. 2 of the cars have other plans. But the 6 that are coming are strong.
I don't know about you guys...but I've seen some noobs floating around...this may be a "up" year for SQ at USACi.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:07 pm

jsketoe wrote:
As long as the dates stay intact we have 6 cars coming for 7-8 classes. 2 of the cars have other plans. But the 6 that are coming are strong.
I don't know about you guys...but I've seen some noobs floating around...this may be a "up" year for SQ at USACi.

It looks like it could be a good turn out. If you guys are coming about 6-8 deep and Chris is coming about 10 deep then you thrown in all us Lone Rangers could make for a good event barring the dates and timing get worked out to everyones favor.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Looks like it will be at the state fairgrounds in Dallas. Will move to Will Rogers in Fort Worth for 2009. Same weekend as before.

Will have 24-hour security, free trailer parking (saves many $100.00), and more.

And, since finals was moved at the last minute and the change will impact a great many competitors, anyone traveling more than 500 miles will receive a discount on entry fees. This may not make up for all the extra expense but it adds up.

1. Free secure trailer parking ($100 savings)
2. Clubs and groups can RESERVE space together @ no charge.
3. 20% entry fee discount (1st entry) for those traveling more than 500 miles.
4. Points cutoff will be extended to October 19, 2008. Invites will still mail on October 10 so those who qualify later will have to call in to register.

Like I said, not a lot but hopefully it will add up. I know it will on our end! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:39 pm

The date is still the same no changes to that, just the location.

Can't wait to see you all there!

WELCOME TO TEXAS!
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:50 pm

lol drive went from twenty minutes to ten hours and twenty minutes.. woohoo TEXAS HERE WE COME.
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:18 pm

I'm stoked about this....which goes without saying...Wink

Already planning a few things here at the house. I'll be sure and let people know closer to the dates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Jan,

Keep me and my wife in mind..we will be there. I may be doing what I was doing in Tulsa for this show too. I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:13 pm

We already have reserved our room at Casa De Bennett!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:16 pm

I am so excited! This is a great move! Really....hats off to Ralph and USACI on this one. I know it is a stretch for you guys out east and up north....but my guys and i have had to drive everywhere. it is nice that it is up the road. I think this will bring out alot of those DFW sq guys we havn't seen in a while, as well as those cats from south of the border! Besides.....deep ellum is just across the way and what a place for live music that is!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:00 pm

Sorry Joe - all of our rooms are reserved as of right now. If it's your wife and you, I'm sure y'all would want a room and not just an air mattress in the living room. If you're ok with that, then bring an air mattress and we can put you either in the living room or in the front of the house with the pool table. Will have to move all of the trophies, but that's not a big deal.

We do have a HUGE tent though (8 person) and a back yard to hold it...it IS nice that time of year. lol

And Monte just brought up that we can put a few people out in the garage if needed....we do have a 3 car garage. Just put a few heaters out there and be good to go.....hrmmmm....that opens up some more room...

So, in short, let me know if you're 100% so I can reserve some room for you....Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Adam and his Wife are 100% in Jan. They said thanks!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Smile

That means that all 3 bedrooms are spoken for....now it's up to you and him to fight over who gets the office (spare bedroom) with the queen size air mattress and who gets the bedroom with the full size bed.

Will Lou and Mike be coming up? I know I spoke with Roland about this last week...he said he has room...though I don't know how much or if that's still the case....that's up to him.

Smile
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:35 pm

USACI wrote:
Looks like it will be at the state fairgrounds in Dallas. Will move to Will Rogers in Fort Worth for 2009. Same weekend as before.

Will have 24-hour security, free trailer parking (saves many $100.00), and more.

And, since finals was moved at the last minute and the change will impact a great many competitors, anyone traveling more than 500 miles will receive a discount on entry fees. This may not make up for all the extra expense but it adds up.

1. Free secure trailer parking ($100 savings)
2. Clubs and groups can RESERVE space together @ no charge.
3. 20% entry fee discount (1st entry) for those traveling more than 500 miles.
4. Points cutoff will be extended to October 19, 2008. Invites will still mail on October 10 so those who qualify later will have to call in to register.

so

Like I said, not a lot but hopefully it will add up. I know it will on our end! LOL

so does this mean that finals will be outside....if so that is a huge step in the wrong direction
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:37 pm

not trying to be negative.....but that would suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here too...Finals change
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next