Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - For Quad - Page 2 Voting_barquad - For Quad - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - For Quad - Page 2 Voting_barquad - For Quad - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive quad dollar chef records 2010 crank broken world build Johncarr record globe songs crzyblondgrl disc louisiana silence stereo state finals Audiopipe kyle 80inches pics contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

For Quad

Go down 
+12
jkrob21
Greg McCool
idbl_fanatic
S.L.A.B.
Navi
Merlonspl
bruce-bruce
BBGIC
quad box
Mike Jaffe
mschwitz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - For Quad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey Quad, looks like I'm going to be making it to finals after all. So since I'm making a way longer drive and investment in travel to get there how about you show up and we face off head to head like you wanted earlier in the year? Pick the class: pro 0-600 or 0-1000 mod. If you don't want to do the regular class I'm sure we can arrange a Ultra vs. crunk class. I bet Lambros would put up for the trophy and I'll bounce it off Ralph and see what he thinks (the idea, not the trophy) I'm sure I can even get the same size subs as you to make it a good company product vs. company product.

So what say you? Are you in? I'm making a huge drive for this and would like to see this happen finally. I'm sure Ultra wants to see this happen. I know many here would like to see you make finals. No money, no bets, no one leaves Usaci, just a friendly challenge from one company to another.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:33 am

quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
Quote :
so the item that can wait will be waiting.

??????? So are you coming to finals or no? I need to know what class to be ready to run just in case you run out of excuses and make it to finals.
if i make it it will be prostock 0-600 and whatever your outlaw number is in the kick next time i run Scrappy i beat it on the dash Cool

maybe it will be ready.
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Trcrk

Are those 12's or 15's I want to be running a similar set up when I beat you in front of everyone. I don't want any excuses of we used 12's and I used 15's.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:39 am

most truck builds are 15"
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:42 am

mschwitz wrote:
DMAN wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
Quote :

??????? So are you coming to finals or no? I need to know what class to be ready to run just in case you run out of excuses and make it to finals.

Mike, dont waste your breath man, he aint going, I'll call it like I see it..............CHICKEN.............

I believe the correct term would be......POSER Smile

I guess I'll just bring a 0-600 set up in case he does show. It will beat his 0-1000 mod build anyways, I'll just move my box out of the cargo area in case he runs mod.

LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:44 am

Lambros is supporting Usaci and SEMA.

quad - For Quad - Page 2 New_ultra_fp_ad
Back to top Go down
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:46 am

Wow that is big lol
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:48 am

I guess 13" subs are close enough for me. We'll have less cone area but that shouldn't be a problem.

3-13" Ultra Super Monsters $750 each
1- 450 watt amp $400
95 eclipse $700

The look on quad's face when Ultra beats him at finals........Priceless
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:49 am

WOW SPAM!!!!

No matter what is said if the money is not there the money is not there you guys can talk all the bs you want.
Back to top Go down
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:52 am

I am new here but in my time I have seen a lot of over promising and under delivering. Times are tough and money is tight. This would have been one of those rivalrys that are talked about for years but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:57 am

It is what it is, you're right. We were able to find a way to make it down there from WI. I'm just asking what class I should be prepared to run if quad makes it to finals. I don't want to miss out by not bringing a system or the right system to settle this for this season face to face like he wanted all along. Whether he makes it or not doesn't matter to me, but I'm not going to bite on this we're not going and then he shows up and I don't have a system ready to represent for Ultra. I'll be there with the setup I just stated. I'll run prostock or mod doesn't matter to me. Maybe we'll see you there Quad and maybe we won't. One thing for sure is I'll be there and so will Ultra.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:59 am

Lol I would honestly donate money to you Quad/Kimbo to see you there. paypal?
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:54 am

HEY CRUNKY...............

Yo, where you at Homeboy?

Supporting SEMA or USAC ????

I think your supporting Hug a retard month !!!!!!!!!!!

Money.............. Maybe you would have some if you didn't get subs from Parts Express and hot glue dust covers on them.

I have no idea if you woke up from that Dolomite movie or not but if I were you I would go and HIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMA is a nice excuse as is money, I'm not "loaded" with money and I am making sure that we go and join the guys that love this sport and hobby.

You need to get your priorities straight............ Whatever you can get at SEMA can be done over the phone......... We are coming all the way from NY to have a presence............. I don't want to hear that you can't take a drive down in your own backyard.

In my opinion I think Mike Shcwitz and John Robert got you SH*TTING yourself RLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, save some money and get a hair cut....... You look like you combed your hair with a pack of firecrackers. afro
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:57 am

Ultrasubs wrote:
HEY CRUNKY...............

Yo, where you at Homeboy?

Supporting SEMA or USAC ????

I think your supporting Hug a retard month !!!!!!!!!!!

Money.............. Maybe you would have some if you didn't get subs from Parts Express and hot glue dust covers on them.

I have no idea if you woke up from that Dolomite movie or not but if I were you I would go and HIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMA is a nice excuse as is money, I'm not "loaded" with money and I am making sure that we go and join the guys that love this sport and hobby.
You need to get your priorities straight............ Whatever you can get at SEMA can be done over the phone......... We are coming all the way from NY to have a presence............. I don't want to hear that you can't take a drive down in your own backyard.

In my opinion I think Mike Shcwitz and John Robert got you SH*TTING yourself RLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, save some money and get a hair cut....... You look like you combed your hair with a pack of firecrackers. afro

Does this mean I will get to meet the man behind the product? Are you coming down to texas with us Lambros?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:10 am

quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
Quote :

if i make it it will be prostock 0-600 and whatever your outlaw number is in the kick next time i run Scrappy i beat it on the dash Cool

maybe it will be ready.
quad - For Quad - Page 2 Trcrk
What the hell do you use to glue your dustcaps on? a caulk gun?
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:22 am

Keep it nice kiddos. If the man can't make then he just can't make it.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:24 am

I stole this from someone

500th verse same as the 1st, excuses are like [ edited ] everyone has one, he just seems to have more than most.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:37 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
I stole this from someone

500th verse same as the 1st, excuses are like assholes, everyone has one, he just seems to have more than most.
I stole this one,
Cheaters never prosper Suspect
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:38 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
Thank You because this will get out of Hand.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:54 pm

quad box wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
Thank You because this will get out of Hand.

Only because of things like this that you never seem to be able to back up.

Quote :
quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
Quote:

maybe it will be ready.

Last edited by mschwitz on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added bold)
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:00 pm

Quad may be the butt of many jokes and ridicule on this forum but at least he is here, and in his way he is trying to support this sport and this indsutry. Trying to get along in volotile industry is not so easy. Not to mention he provides a source of entertainment on the forums for many. LOL

Might want to cut him a little slack. Just a thought....
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
MIKE' S_WIFE

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:00 pm

just let him sit in the corner and lick his wounds - finals will be a blast whether he makes it or not - i think we'll be busy enough that we can do without his drama, anyway. thanks for getting me working!!! have a good day - xoxo!!!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:03 pm

USACI wrote:
Quad may be the butt of many jokes and ridicule on this forum but at least he is here, and in his way he is trying to support this sport and this indsutry. Trying to get along in volotile industry is not so easy. Not to mention he provides a source of entertainment on the forums for many. LOL

Might want to cut him a little slack. Just a thought....

I'll try to behave myself Ralph. Just trying to stir the pot enough to get him to come to finals. Whether I win or lose it would be great to see him make finals.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Someone call Lambros and tell him to take his meds. LOL
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:14 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
Someone call Lambros and tell him to take his meds. LOL

I tried calling him this morning. He was late to work....must have had a "date" pig (sorry, lammy there isn't a sheep icon) last night. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:47 am

He was at the shop very late last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Quad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2