Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - For Quad Vote_lcapquad - For Quad Voting_barquad - For Quad Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl Audiopipe finals quad dollar records 2010 chef crank world louisiana kyle drive 80inches broken silence disc stereo globe state record pics build contest songs Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

For Quad

Go down 
+12
jkrob21
Greg McCool
idbl_fanatic
S.L.A.B.
Navi
Merlonspl
bruce-bruce
BBGIC
quad box
Mike Jaffe
mschwitz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:47 am

Hey Quad, looks like I'm going to be making it to finals after all. So since I'm making a way longer drive and investment in travel to get there how about you show up and we face off head to head like you wanted earlier in the year? Pick the class: pro 0-600 or 0-1000 mod. If you don't want to do the regular class I'm sure we can arrange a Ultra vs. crunk class. I bet Lambros would put up for the trophy and I'll bounce it off Ralph and see what he thinks (the idea, not the trophy) I'm sure I can even get the same size subs as you to make it a good company product vs. company product.

So what say you? Are you in? I'm making a huge drive for this and would like to see this happen finally. I'm sure Ultra wants to see this happen. I know many here would like to see you make finals. No money, no bets, no one leaves Usaci, just a friendly challenge from one company to another.
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:29 am

mschwitz wrote:
Hey Quad, looks like I'm going to be making it to finals after all. So since I'm making a way longer drive and investment in travel to get there how about you show up and we face off head to head like you wanted earlier in the year? Pick the class: pro 0-600 or 0-1000 mod. If you don't want to do the regular class I'm sure we can arrange a Ultra vs. crunk class. I bet Lambros would put up for the trophy and I'll bounce it off Ralph and see what he thinks (the idea, not the trophy) I'm sure I can even get the same size subs as you to make it a good company product vs. company product.

So what say you? Are you in? I'm making a huge drive for this and would like to see this happen finally. I'm sure Ultra wants to see this happen. I know many here would like to see you make finals. No money, no bets, no one leaves Usaci, just a friendly challenge from one company to another.

Hey Mike,
Glad to hear about the change of mind. Are you carrying Larry along with you? I look forward to meeting you.

As for your showdown with Quad, I have more faith in the sun rising in the west than I do of ever seeing or hearing about Quad making it to a "showdown." But good luck though. Incidentally, my drive from Phoenix is even a few miles longer than yours. Drive carefully.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:08 am

mschwitz wrote:

Already been posted unless a Grip falls my way in the next week we will not be able to make it, just to much money going out and noting coming in, plus i am heading for the Sema show.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:26 am

So. Quad supports SEMA.... Not USACI?
Just a legit question....
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 am

going to Sema to dig up new battery contracts for 09 if we don't pick up anything there we could go out of Business, which one would you do???

if i had the money to spare you know i would be there, hell maybe i will hit a number in Vegas and be able to make it out.

i am coming up on a major decision for 2009 i don't see audio recovering in the next two years it's time to step out of the game or move forward, i am getting to old to start all over again.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Gotta get started, enable to start over!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
What do you mean by that ??? i have been in business a number of years! and have seen profits disappear to the negative level now it's downsize or get out?? my passion is about gone for this industry, Ev cars and battery technology, solar and alternative home building have my interest right now, even though i hung out with some old military friends this weekend in the aerospace field, i am still in the air with the org to help draw new people into the sport.

p.s. here is some more bad news.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081103/ap_on_bi_ge/circuit_city_store_closings
Back to top Go down
Merlonspl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Merlonspl

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-06-23

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:30 pm

quad box wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
What do you mean by that ??? i have been in business a number of years! and have seen profits disappear to the negative level now it's downsize or get out?? my passion is about gone for this industry, Ev cars and battery technology, solar and alternative home building have my interest right now, even though i hung out with some old military friends this weekend in the aerospace field, i am still in the air with the org to help draw new people into the sport.

p.s. here is some more bad news.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081103/ap_on_bi_ge/circuit_city_store_closings

Internet finally catching up to them.....and it's not from the economy, it's from people buying crap on the internet for less than what I pay for it from the manufacturer
Back to top Go down

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:36 pm

i remember quad preaching for years

"If finals is ever in Texas............"
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Zing!
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:20 pm

So going to USACI finals and running your current Car Audio equipment and batteries would not net you sales? If they perform even half of what you claim then it would be great for your "business" wouldn't it? Seem it would cost you a great deal less also. SEMA is for the BIG DOGS, and that is no cut down to you either. Its hardly a place someone short on cash trying to make a come up. Best of luck
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Oh darn........did someone cry?
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 pm

no he is getting out of the audio buisness, he was never really in, he did make some dust caps though,
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:27 pm

ooooo snap
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:59 pm

Navi wrote:
Zing!

you been doin alot of that lately.... thank god they're not as deadly as your farts Embarassed

btw... I predicted this 2 years ago queen
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:08 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
no he is getting out of the audio buisness, he was never really in, he did make some dust caps though,
if you mean on a level of Kicker your right but if you mean car audio products your way off base, there are countless quad boxes out there, and other parts and may be more to come if i feel like designing them.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:13 pm

S.L.A.B. wrote:
So going to USACI finals and running your current Car Audio equipment and batteries would not net you sales? If they perform even half of what you claim then it would be great for your "business" wouldn't it? Seem it would cost you a great deal less also. SEMA is for the BIG DOGS, and that is no cut down to you either. Its hardly a place someone short on cash trying to make a come up. Best of luck
ahhh you overrate business generated by car audio events, in the past that may have been the case not anymore, next Sema is for the big guy and the little guy unlike Ces, i am not going to Sema for audio leads but will take em if they come my way, building a battery pack nets far more profit and less return than any car audio product.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:17 pm

kickercrx wrote:

it aint over Wink
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 pm

quad box wrote:
kickercrx wrote:

it aint over Wink

Oh my...
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:08 pm

quad box wrote:
kickercrx wrote:

it aint over Wink

Or lord.............
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:37 pm

quad box wrote:
kickercrx wrote:

it aint over Wink

Oh Please.......
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:42 pm

Quote :
Subject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Sir our Quad/Crunk sales are just fine for now, we
Will be investing into the upcoming Sema show, which we feel will take us to our goals at a much faster pace.

Kimboslice2
Marketing Director
The Quad Group

Quote :
Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:26 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow now we have to get both cars to az next month, but i can make finals forsure now!!!!

Quote :
Subject: Re: GO QAUD AND KIMBO..... GO Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:10 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
So is this the turning point where quad starts to say he's doing more drag now so when people ask him about finals, He can say "he's not doing usaci because there are no shows so he is a Drag guy now" Just like he has in years past?

So does this mean we will see you at drag finals? I'll be there if you want a run in that 119 class, or whatever class you think you want to own. hell even N/W if you want.
we are not going to drag finals, we do drags to support our friends who run it down here, the truck was purchase to tow the little car around, we are invested into Usaci World finals.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:44 pm

OH Shhiitt....
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:52 pm

>>>from mikes wife cuz my profile is still locked<<<

anybody got a shovel??????

i think theyre gonna need it!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

~katie schwitz~
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:53 pm

mschwitz wrote:
Quote :

Will be investing into the upcoming Sema show, which we feel will take us to our goals at a much faster pace.

Kimboslice2
Marketing Director
The Quad Group

Quote :

wow now we have to get both cars to az next month, but i can make finals forsure now!!!!

Quote :

Kingsuv wrote:
So is this the turning point where quad starts to say he's doing more drag now so when people ask him about finals, He can say "he's not doing usaci because there are no shows so he is a Drag guy now" Just like he has in years past?

So does this mean we will see you at drag finals? I'll be there if you want a run in that 119 class, or whatever class you think you want to own. hell even N/W if you want.
we are not going to drag finals, we do drags to support our friends who run it down here, the truck was purchase to tow the little car around, we are invested into Usaci World finals.
Like i said it Ain't over. don't know if you noctice but the market took a major dump in the last two months which means sales did, Sema was prepaid, so is Ces so the item that can wait will be waiting.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 am

Quote :
so the item that can wait will be waiting.

??????? So are you coming to finals or no? I need to know what class to be ready to run just in case you run out of excuses and make it to finals.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:07 am

quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
Quote :

Kimboslice2
Marketing Director
The Quad Group

Quote :

Quote :

Kingsuv wrote:

Like i said it Ain't over. don't know if you noctice but the market took a major dump in the last two months which means sales did, Sema was prepaid, so is Ces so the item that can wait will be waiting.

Waiting for next year I suppose. I had a decent piece in the market as well. Nice to see it is back up again. cheers Even pre-election.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:26 am

mschwitz wrote:
Quote :

??????? So are you coming to finals or no? I need to know what class to be ready to run just in case you run out of excuses and make it to finals.

Mike, dont waste your breath man, he aint going, I'll call it like I see it..............CHICKEN.............
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:31 am

mschwitz wrote:
Quote :

if i make it it will be prostock 0-600 and whatever your outlaw number is in the kick next time i run Scrappy i beat it on the dash Cool

maybe it will be ready.
quad - For Quad Trcrk
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:32 am

DMAN wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
Quote :

Mike, dont waste your breath man, he aint going, I'll call it like I see it..............CHICKEN.............

I believe the correct term would be......POSER Smile

I guess I'll just bring a 0-600 set up in case he does show. It will beat his 0-1000 mod build anyways, I'll just move my box out of the cargo area in case he runs mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quad - For Quad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Quad   quad - For Quad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Quad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next