Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
who thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_lcapwho thinks ca.com is a joke Voting_barwho thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
who thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_lcapwho thinks ca.com is a joke Voting_barwho thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches world songs contest build crank kyle drive chef dollar broken globe Audiopipe quad Johncarr silence record crzyblondgrl finals stereo disc 2010 state records pics louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

who thinks ca.com is a joke

Go down 
4 posters

ca.com a joke
yes
who thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_lcap68%who thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_rcap
 68% [ 15 ]
no
who thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_lcap14%who thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
i love ca. com
who thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_lcap18%who thinks ca.com is a joke Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

who thinks ca.com is a joke Empty
PostSubject: who thinks ca.com is a joke   who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:22 pm

ttt
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: who thinks ca.com is a joke   who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:02 pm

yes i think its a joke but no because for as box building for customers you can go an see whats new or what everyone is doing at that moment. me personally i like all the install and build logs those guys post wish some of you guys would get that way but i doubt that will ever happen around here
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: who thinks ca.com is a joke   who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:11 am

Its a toss up between it and SMD as which one is more of newb fest, however you can sell some Dung Pile on there for more than anywhere else
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: who thinks ca.com is a joke   who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:51 pm

I go there to see what the market is like. Even if these kids aren't buying from us now, it shows market trends and what a lot of people's thoughts are. Unfortunately many of there thoughts are because the internet is cheaper all us shops are crooks for trying to make a living by not whoring out product and expecting to be paid properly for the job we do. Also anytime you give advice you have 30 16 year old know it alls telling you that you are wrong and they know more than you because they read it on the internet. (end rant)
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: who thinks ca.com is a joke   who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:36 pm

mike you couldn't be more right man, there as a guy on there once that was wanting to put i think 8 12's or something like that in an eclipse 2000 model i think and man did they hammer down on his ass. telling him he couldn'lt do it or it wasn't possiable to even get the box in and that he had to runa Dung Pile load of power and that there wasn't an aftermarket alt for his ride. boy i felt really bad for the guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who thinks ca.com is a joke   who thinks ca.com is a joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who thinks ca.com is a joke
Page 1 of 1