Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_lcapWho thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Voting_barWho thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_lcapWho thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Voting_barWho thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr state build chef crzyblondgrl contest Audiopipe record kyle records 80inches disc drive songs silence broken globe world louisiana finals 2010 dollar crank pics stereo quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???

Go down 
+7
tragicsounds
shadescustomtint
Gabe Sanchez
Mike Jaffe
Johncarr
ktsstratus
iowan
11 posters

What do you Think??
At Finals
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_lcap10%Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Right Now
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_lcap21%Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
After Finals
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_lcap69%Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Vote_rcap
 69% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Empty
PostSubject: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:29 am

just a poll for us PAYING competitors on who thinks the jig rule should be enforced after finals
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
Above Average Contributor
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:32 am

you cant chang the rules in the middle of the game
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 am

Waited this long!!

What's another couple more months?
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:37 am

Because none of you have actually seen an official USACi mic jig, let me show you. I just received mine from the main USACi office. It is an inflatible doll with an indentation in her right foot to hold the Term-Lab sensor in the footwell. The globe fits right over her foot. Sort of a USACi sandal.
Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Micjigdoll
Sorry sanman, she has no additional orifices. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:45 am

Mic jig will be available for testing early December. Contact Mike Jaffe for for tickets.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 am

I live locally to Mike ... so do I still need a ticket Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 am

Does it come in a blonde version? That is really important for me also?
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:52 am

O lawd whats next a hole in the dash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:56 am

Yes Gabe, it will come,[lol] flower with various hair pieces, including but not limited to blondes, but max` voltage will remain at 9 volts geek
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:12 pm

I DONT CARE WHEN JUST CAN WE MAKE A DECISON ON THIS
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:33 pm

jig all you want itll just make it more fun but do it n a new season not in the middle yo
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 pm

I have a drill man ill make an extra orifice
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:59 pm

sanman wrote:
I have a drill man ill make an extra orifice

Angie says you're a horney toad so I believe you.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:00 pm

lol oh man ill spank her extra hard tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:56 pm

I just dont agree with changing rules after the game has started. Dont u remember the kid you always played basketball or board games with that changed the rules after the game started to be to his advantage I hated that kid i would have liked to well anyways that is what seems to be happening here but as sanman said good luck to those that think they have the advantage!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:15 pm

Magoo wrote:
I just dont agree with changing rules after the game has started. Dont u remember the kid you always played basketball or board games with that changed the rules after the game started to be to his advantage I hated that kid i would have liked to well anyways that is what seems to be happening here but as sanman said good luck to those that think they have the advantage!!!!!

x2
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:37 pm

should be after finals but it dont matter to me
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:29 am

tragicsounds wrote:
Magoo wrote:

x2

x3

We are nearing the end of competition season and now new rule!!! This sucks, I don't have enough time to make changes for finals now. I traveled all over this year competing under certain guidelines and now they will be changing!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:54 am

poop happens and it also splatters
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:19 am

It will def mess up some scores for sum butt it will hurt all who run that way so idk?
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:08 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
poop happens and it also splatters

thats right so lets deal with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???   Who thinks the Jig should be after finals??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who thinks the Jig should be after finals???
Page 1 of 1