Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Vote_lcapStock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Voting_barStock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Vote_lcapStock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Voting_barStock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe chef disc pics quad silence dollar contest stereo Johncarr broken kyle songs state drive crank finals crzyblondgrl world record louisiana 80inches 2010 build Audiopipe records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finals-Stock Roll Call

Go down 
+16
STREETBEATZ19
solo1
bruce-bruce
RXZILLA
aphinney
Greg McCool
Tim Schaffer
gameoverstreeta
scionsoloxb
ktsstratus
DMAN
Alan
slumpinhonda
sanman
rd s10
Kicker Kevin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who is going to finals and in what STOCK 14.7v class!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:03 pm

sanman wrote:
well its funny im saying you were not at them shows

this is the type of stuff more people need to stad up and stop, and this is why we see people making finals every year that well know didnt run all year.

point blank you had people getting you points, and thats wrong

You allowed Bruce to get points with your truck.......... Then he claimed the score as 0-600 ps with 3-40.1's...........scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:05 pm

I guess you were at all three of the shows then huh, funny I dont remember seeing you there. You can make all the accusations you want, and thats all they are, you had no idea I was even going too be at finals till now adn for some reason your upset that I will be. But its between Usaci and myself too decide if I can run a certain class or not. So unless your the newly appointed usaci president or are on the r&e commitee I dont think you have any say In what i can or cannot do with my vehicle. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:07 pm

nope he was allowed to do that according to the judge at that shpw and it was prostock open not a tripple where it is broke down

yo allowed mandy to win a world title using the same dd m1's you used in your crx as well so wich one of you should have been in prostock people can think you just started cheating when in fact its been going on for a long time

Last edited by sanman on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:07 pm

ure right but i can voice my concern for someone bending the rules once again to ge to finals
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:08 pm

DEFINING THE TERM “COMPETITOR”:
The term “competitor” applies to the vehicle’s owner, an employee of its owner, an immediate
family member, or a person bearing a power of attorney for the vehicle’s owner. If a competitor is
unable to attend an event, he or she may designate someone to drive the vehicle through the
judging line. The designated person will be considered a competitor and will assume all
responsibilities of such.
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
sanman wrote:
well its funny im saying you were not at them shows

this is the type of stuff more people need to stad up and stop, and this is why we see people making finals every year that well know didnt run all year.

point blank you had people getting you points, and thats wrong

You allowed Bruce to get points with your truck.......... Then he claimed the score as 0-600 ps with 3-40.1's...........scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

You guys ran the same car in the same division twice, talk about the pot and the kettle. The rules however DO say you cant do that.
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:11 pm

RXZILLA wrote:
DEFINING THE TERM “COMPETITOR”:
The term “competitor” applies to the vehicle’s owner, an employee of its owner, an immediate
family member, or a person bearing a power of attorney for the vehicle’s owner. If a competitor is
unable to attend an event, he or she may designate someone to drive the vehicle through the
judging line. The designated person will be considered a competitor and will assume all
responsibilities of such.

Still dont see where it says I cant run My vehicle that I got points for under My team name.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:12 pm

you been gone for a while probly fishing but you missed the part where they said it was legal due to the even director saying it could be done you dont have anything there but keep diggin
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:12 pm

this can be solved really easily who was the director for these shows darville?
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:19 pm

sanman wrote:

yo allowed mandy to win a world title using the same dd m1's you used in your crx as well so wich one of you should have been in prostock people can think you just started cheating when in fact its been going on for a long time

Like when you used Zac Davis's subs to win your world title in 2004.affraid affraid affraid affraid

Don't be mad that I won that year and my 0-300SS score (157.4) was louder than your 301-900SS score (156.4)..................................oh and I think Terry waxed your white butt that year with a (157.9) in 301-900SS
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 pm

actually thats a replacement i showed up with my own Dung Pile, and a sub blew apart then wa ssuprised when the tie breaker was announced donny got that to take place by going to ralph and as long as it was 12' subs to replace my 12" subs its totally legal

you guys crack me the fornicate up you try to take heat off you by bringing up some actual legit Dung Pile.

you had a pair of dd m1's you swaped from you to mandy's crx thats not even close to the same thing keep riching "Female dog" boiii
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:32 pm

terry got done what you cant
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:33 pm

whats the real truth about me in the lanes that year think really hard if you still can manage to use your brain.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:33 pm

oh almost forgot way to go with bruces setup that year in both your crx's
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:34 pm

Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Beating%20a%20Dead%20Horse
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:35 pm

so this has gone from points being obtained or not to what i did compared to you back on track who ran the shows terry
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:37 pm

sanman wrote:
terry got done what you cant

I had my class done. I guess you couldn't get your own class done. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:38 pm

sanman wrote:
so this has gone from points being obtained or not to what i did compared to you back on track who ran the shows terry

The topic is Stock 14.7 volt finals roll call.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:39 pm

once again trying to spin it in a diff direction

you got it done with amps that have been rerated way to go chump
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:39 pm

and only for those who have points thats the only way to make finals.
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:40 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
sanman wrote:

The topic is Stock 14.7 volt finals roll call.

Back on topic.
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:41 pm

I will be their in stock if anyone wants to know.....................
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:41 pm

But I aint loud noway so no worries
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:44 pm

ktsstratus wrote:
not what i hear. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:45 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
ktsstratus wrote:

Not what I heard either. cheers
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
ktsstratus wrote:

X2
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:54 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
ktsstratus wrote:

X2

x3
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 pm

yall just trying to make me feel good is all you are doing
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:16 pm

[quote="sanman"]well its funny im saying you were not at them shows

bet yea 1000$ I will have the general mananger of the shop in cape back it up and if you want to see pics some one send him the ones with all of us at the show LOL lol! lol! lol! dude I dont know what your problem is whats wrong with you why do you worry so much about what team sweep does
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:21 pm

its not about you guys at all just seems to be the ones trying to do this and that

I asked a simple / who ran the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finals-Stock Roll Call   Stock - Finals-Stock Roll Call - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals-Stock Roll Call
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next