Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Vote_lcapYIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Voting_barYIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Vote_lcapYIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Voting_barYIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar record louisiana Audiopipe contest chef Johncarr kyle 80inches broken world disc state quad 2010 stereo pics records finals crzyblondgrl crank drive globe songs build silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.

Go down 
+23
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
sanman
iowan
Greg McCool
Magoo
Celica*Chick
slumpinhonda
Fred Sandford
Iron Maiden
scionsoloxb
Talonesi
Nick
Team Big'Un
zacdavis
Stingraysevenout
TECH114
thunderchicken
Navi
tijuana_no
ktsstratus
bruce-bruce
rd s10
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ike is coming to TX. Everyone on the coast fill up your tanks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:26 am

Glad to here everyone is okay
Back to top Go down
hms

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:16 am

Jenissa,
Girl - you gave us a scare . . .
Happy to hear you & your family are okay
& the rest of the USACI family (you too Jimbo).
We were in Shreveport (NW LA) with Danny
& still could not believe how bad it was.
Bill & Danny fixed flashing on the roof for hours,
but luckily the downtown buildings blocked the brunt
of the wind.
Again, glad to hear you guys are okay.
Lou, Bill & Danny Hays
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:30 am

Ruperto if you need a hot meal come on down, I will cook for you. And if you need somewhere to say cool you can do that too.

Let me know, I am here if you need!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:30 pm

thanx , i might have to take you up on that this weekend , hey sorry about your shop if you need help cleaning up i can help this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm

We are going in tomorrow to clean up the shop. About coming to our house, you can come anytime and we would love to have you.

FYI: I will never ever "Female dog" about my electric bill again after the generator cost me almost $400 for 6 days of electricity. That was crazy not to mention the lines of 3 or more hours waiting on the gas too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:22 pm

hms wrote:
Jenissa,
Girl - you gave us a scare . . .
Happy to hear you & your family are okay
& the rest of the USACI family (you too Jimbo).
We were in Shreveport (NW LA) with Danny
& still could not believe how bad it was.
Bill & Danny fixed flashing on the roof for hours,
but luckily the downtown buildings blocked the brunt
of the wind.
Again, glad to hear you guys are okay.
Lou, Bill & Danny Hays

Thanks for checking on me. We are ok, some damage but not as much as most people here.

Hope to see you all at finals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Ruperto scratch that offer. My ceiling collapsed. I didn't even know it was that bad, I thought it was just shingles. I am crying hysterically here.

I tried to call but you didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Sorry to hear that Jenissa, look at the good side remodeling!
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:08 pm

sorry to hear that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Navi wrote:
Sorry to hear that Jenissa, look at the good side remodeling!

You know what YOUR RIGHT. I need some remodeling done.

I think I am just upset because I thought it was just shingles and what made me more upset was the fact that Jaylyn, my granddaughter, slept in the room last night and I didn't even notice the ceiling. I do however THANK GOD it didn't fall on her, it waited until today when I was gone.

Thanks Team Big'Un, you guys are great!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:50 pm

so was it just the drywall or the whole roof structure?
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:30 pm

sorry to hear that , but i am glad for the people here that give the positive view. iam glad it didn't fell on someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:58 am

Here is a website that shows the real story of what you haven't seen on TV:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/09/the_short_but_eventful_life_of.html
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:11 am

picture #11 that single cabin is directly in front of my parents house.....(not there anymore).....bridge city is crazy......on top of the water in my house it lefft almost a foot of mud.....every street in bridge city looks like a flea market with everything they own either in the yard or out by the street for cleanup....if I knew how I would post pictures
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:21 am

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
TeamCobra1 wrote:
thanks for yalls concern.....were fine in san antonio right now.....truck got broke into yesterday but other than that we ok....if anyone wants to see pictures of bridge city ( google kotg.com photo gallery) its sick

mickey send us a link the google didnt work for me.
d.............................................sorry its google kogt not kotg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:26 am

Navi wrote:
so was it just the drywall or the whole roof structure?

There is a hole in the roof, I can see daylight from the attic. The sheetrock in her room was saging bad, some fell and I am scared of mold forming in the insulation. Guess we will see!

Insurance finally called today and said they would be out Friday and he would take a look, pray for no rain.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:16 pm

Did you get a tarp or something to cover it Jenissa??

How is everything otherwise? No electric still??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:34 pm

I went to the Blue Roof Program and they finally approved Galveston County for the program. Wooohooo now we will see just how long it takes them to show up with the tarp.

Otherwise everything is fine just always tired, I mean like really tired all the time, Everyone says it is stress.

The shop was closed for 2 weeks, we still have no power there but the bills are piling up so we opened this week anyway and are going to try. Our house got power 7 days after the storm, I think it was day 7.

I have a show in Longview this weekend. Everyone show up, I need a huge show to help me with my deductible and being out of work for 2 weeks. It is a Double Pointer before Finals Cut Off.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:50 pm

HOLY CRAP!!!! No tarp!?!?!

Oh, I'm sure you and others are just beyond stressed!!

Hang in there lady!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:53 pm

i am still without power.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:02 pm

I have power but no house....lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:14 am

Yeah Mickey show ummm your pics.... Mickey and his parents just have a couple pieces of concrete left where a house was.... Terrible sorry guys and let me know if i can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:14 am

SHHHHIT I MADE IT TO NOT HAVING A LIFE...DAMMMIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:16 pm

Jimbo did you ever?

j/k

You know I luv ya!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 pm

^^^ LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:33 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Yeah Mickey show ummm your pics.... Mickey and his parents just have a couple pieces of concrete left where a house was.... Terrible sorry guys and let me know if i can do anything.

I don't know how....or I would
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

I don't know how....or I would

It's pretty simple Mickey. All you need is about 12 or so toggle switches and 30 relays. JK Bro. Hope everything is well considering.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:48 pm

i just got power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:47 pm

We got power at the shop at 6:30pm...lol...we close at 7pm

Good thing we will have it tomorrow!

Congrads on your power too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:12 am

1st Place for Longview - Sept. 28, 2008:
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 3PostWhiteFlag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: