Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Vote_lcapYIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Voting_barYIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Vote_lcapYIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Voting_barYIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr crank broken pics stereo disc 2010 chef 80inches crzyblondgrl record records silence louisiana songs build world drive quad finals kyle Audiopipe dollar state contest globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.

Go down 
+23
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
sanman
iowan
Greg McCool
Magoo
Celica*Chick
slumpinhonda
Fred Sandford
Iron Maiden
scionsoloxb
Talonesi
Nick
Team Big'Un
zacdavis
Stingraysevenout
TECH114
thunderchicken
Navi
tijuana_no
ktsstratus
bruce-bruce
rd s10
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Empty
PostSubject: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Ike is coming to TX. Everyone on the coast fill up your tanks.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:37 pm

I got 10 case of beer let that mother come yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 pm

You all be careful.
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
Above Average Contributor
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:48 pm

everyone be safe
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:53 pm

75 mile wind in austin my rex mite blow a way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:55 pm

Yeah but RD your what 250 miles north or more. I am exit 22 off I-45 from Galveston. (actually 17 miles from seawall)

Heck I am still trying to see what Ike wants for dinner. I got propane, 5 gallon Ozarka bottle of water and gas. I am set and stayin.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:29 pm

i will decide if i go to my house in mexico when it comes closer and check how fears full it'll become. i'am a bit more inland than Show be , but i am more worried for flooding and power outage.
i might go help daryll with those 10 cases of beer,lol

guy's be carefull and be prepared.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:16 pm

tijuana_no wrote:
i will decide if i go to my house in mexico when it comes closer and check how fears full it'll become. i'am a bit more inland than Show be , but i am more worried for flooding and power outage.
i might go help daryll with those 10 cases of beer,lol

guy's be carefull and be prepared.

come on up
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:58 am

Just got done boarding up the inlaws, neighbors and our house, looks to be going north now though.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:31 am

^^^ keep Natalie's shoes safe!

Seriously though... y'all be careful
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:12 am

gooooooood luck to everyone out there you guys be safe.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:48 am

everyone stays safe
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:34 am

Yep everyone be prepared and stay safe..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Be careful Scott. We may be boarding up stuff too they are saying we need too... And im 2 hours from galveston WTF
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:20 pm

this may show my age and ignorance, but when i read this i was like humm?...i thought he died.

tina's still around though aint she?

haha
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Uh yeah, jokes.....
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 pm

Scott , keep- things boarded up they just added Port Aransas as a possible landing also and that will effect your area.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Yup and we are gonna be East of it.... Dammmmit dont ppl on the east of hurrican get tornadoes and shizzzznit
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:45 pm

hey, we've had our share this summer, no jokes here, i was serious, actually thought you meant ike turner. dont watch much tv.
we were flooded out for months up here, some streets are still closed since early june.
i did my share of real sandbaggin this summer, its never a joke when people have to leave their homes Sad
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:16 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Yup and we are gonna be East of it.... Dammmmit dont ppl on the east of hurrican get tornadoes and shizzzznit
The north side for the storms eyes is considered the dirty side, which spawns the most tornadoes, hang in there big guy. We are boarded up except for the last two that have to be screwed/nailed in waiting to see where its going before doing those.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:28 pm

damn..... I've been checkin out weather.com..... holyshizz! That sucker is massive! They said it's worse than Rita.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:59 pm

well its bad enoght to cancel the ut game supose to have 75 mile hour winds in austin
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:27 pm

rd s10 wrote:
well its bad enoght to cancel the ut game supose to have 75 mile hour winds in austin

Heard they decided to Round Rock High School this week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Well I got the boards up on the front of the house and waiting for the drill batteries to charge to do the back of house now.

JEN - Now you see why I am concerned on what to make him for dinner, I don't want to piss him off to bad. Maybe he will go easier on us.

lol!

Got to joke at this point, he isn't going away.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:02 pm

All u texans keep your butts tight and clinched when Ike shows up.

When Katrina hit here, we were on the west side and about two hours from where the eyewall landed. No electricity for 2 weeks and massive damage in our area to houses, trees, etc.

The storm water surge will be devastating if it hits as a cat 3 or 4.

Be yo assssess careful, if you have big trees around your house, be ten times more cautious if you are in the house. There again isnt most of texas like flat and treeless.... lol!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:25 pm

man I would kill my sell no fourm for 2 week
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:27 pm

rd s10 wrote:
man I would kill my sell no fourm for 2 week

addicted much?
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:04 pm

yes I get all pissy when I don't get on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Nick wrote:
All u texans keep your butts tight and clinched when Ike shows up.

When Katrina hit here, we were on the west side and about two hours from where the eyewall landed. No electricity for 2 weeks and massive damage in our area to houses, trees, etc.

The storm water surge will be devastating if it hits as a cat 3 or 4.

Be yo assssess careful, if you have big trees around your house, be ten times more cautious if you are in the house. There again isnt most of texas like flat and treeless.... lol!

Are you talking about this:
YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Img_2460
That is the front of my house. There is 2 more in the backyard.

Now I hear that the eye is coming across League City, MY CITY scratch
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 pm

fock it

YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Hurricane

im prepared now Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.   YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YIKES!!!! Ike is coming to visit.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next