Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Free 3x show - Page 6 Vote_lcapFree 3x show - Page 6 Voting_barFree 3x show - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Free 3x show - Page 6 Vote_lcapFree 3x show - Page 6 Voting_barFree 3x show - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build stereo dollar 2010 pics record state silence records louisiana Audiopipe broken quad crzyblondgrl Johncarr globe disc contest world kyle 80inches drive finals songs chef crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Free 3x show

Go down 
+17
Jamie
Kicker Kevin
BillGass
2loudcrew
pjvoc
highrollercivic
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
slumpinhonda
ktsstratus
bruce-bruce
CVXBEAST78
STREETBEATZ19
Lilredtiva
sanman
The_Rowlands
Magoo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Free 3x show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sept 21st omaha nebraska stereo west auto toys 72nd and dodge 402 393 2100 ask 4 details
This is a free 3x point show with trophies 1-3
Come and get some
Swat team will b in full force

This is the last swat show for 08 so let's do it big any1 that hasn't been we personaly invite u its worth the trip!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:07 pm

i can reset each one of them right now as my car sits how bout that.......hehe and pull one amp and take 0-600
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:17 pm

Did you guys say this was a free 3x show
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:30 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
Magoo wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:
GOOD LUCK!

thougth you had to run Pro tho? just a question so dont get pissy...........

I might take the stock 1801-3k, and stock 3K+, TOO!!!!

I can cheat with the best of them..

I hope that's a joke cuz if not that's very distasteful and could even be considered the pot calling the kettle black

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

whos cheating? i paid for ALL my gear

all ive gotta say is bring it on buddy ill be there too take each one of them back too right after u do thm

I paid for all mine TOO. Big balla sucka!!!
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:32 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
i can reset each one of them right now as my car sits how bout that.......hehe and pull one amp and take 0-600

The only thing you can reset is your butt, when I show up!
So you might as well just stay sitting down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!
Come and get you some <--------------------MY WORDS
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

The only thing you can reset is your butt, when I show up!
So you might as well just stay sitting down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!
Come and get you some <--------------------MY WORDS

Bring it on.................ur a waste of mine and everyone elses time

neways......so whos comin to this free show lets get this thread back on topic..........
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Kevin y r u starting stuff nobody was attacking u. Is it u c a good post and want 2 c it locked I mean for real dog just chill he was just asking a ? 2 u and even told u not 2 take it wrong. Please stop attacking my teammates its not cool and not how we do it in the big O
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Magoo wrote:
Kevin y r u starting stuff nobody was attacking u. Is it u c a good post and want 2 c it locked I mean for real dog just chill he was just asking a ? 2 u and even told u not 2 take it wrong. Please stop attacking my teammates its not cool and not how we do it in the big O

Tho whole "cheating" part. A mod or official from Usaci added that to my post, I never said that.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:57 pm

so hang on i just been reading this, and kevin your saying a usaci official probly one that voted to allow you to compoete again now added to your post that you cheated to try and discredit you ?????????

I am just asking a ? here, and if you can prove this wow then I wounder how many times i sat thinking did I really type that cause I dont remember saying that might just be for real now.
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:01 pm

sanman wrote:
so hang on i just been reading this, and kevin your saying a usaci official probly one that voted to allow you to compoete again now added to your post that you cheated to try and discredit you ?????????

I am just asking a ? here, and if you can prove this wow then I wounder how many times i sat thinking did I really type that cause I dont remember saying that might just be for real now.

Why would I personally type, "I can cheat with the best of them"scratch

I didn't!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
Magoo wrote:

Tho whole "cheating" part. A mod or official from Usaci added that to my post, I never said that.
Mad
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Polecat wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
Magoo wrote:

Mad

x2 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:10 pm

Judge judy says if it doesn't make sense its probably not true!!!!
You like starting stuff! y would a mod do that 2 u? And if they did then they are way over the line and should loose any usaci priveledge thay have!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:12 pm

Magoo wrote:
Judge judy says if it doesn't make sense its probably not true!!!!
You like starting stuff! y would a mod do that 2 u? And if they did then they are way over the line and should loose any usaci priveledge thay have!
i agree, should loose posting ability, and removed, but just my $.02.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:12 pm

y would a mod add that to your post??? Thats a bit rediculous for them to do that......and im not doubting you just think they need to leave it alone.

anyways since this got hi jacked...........

Lets get people to this show! We are working on gettin bill to get the BnK there so only time will tell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:14 pm

I agree...things that make ya go hmmmm,

anyway, B&K,B&K....!! <chant>
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:15 pm

ima BnK junkie im havin withdrawls been a few months since i ran on it LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:16 pm

LOL...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:17 pm

DANNY BRITAIN wrote:
BUCKET damn I guess we better get to work then huh Shocked
and SEND pix! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Ill get some tonight for ya we are starting on the cage to put Beelo in hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:19 pm

LOL...nice, I'm out, later!!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:20 pm

later
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:27 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
y would a mod add that to your post??? Thats a bit rediculous for them to do that......and im not doubting you just think they need to leave it alone.

Lets get people to this show! We are working on gettin bill to get the BnK there so only time will tell

I'm a smartass from time to time and talk some stuff, but I'm not bold enough to say "I can cheat with the best of them."

If I am going to say that, I might as well just start calling ALL stock competitors cheaters, even my own KICKER Teammates. That would be dumb.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:28 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
ima BnK junkie im havin withdrawls been a few months since i ran on it LOL

Been over a year since I ran on it! But I have been testing on it...........and let me tell you..................affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid, I have it figured out!!!!!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

I'm a smartass from time to time and talk some stuff, but I'm not bold enough to say "I can cheat with the best of them."

If I am going to say that, I might as well just start calling ALL stock competitors cheaters, even my own KICKER Teammates. That would be dumb.

Yup......oh well

wish i could get cheap stuff im broke wasnt planning on buyin all sorts of equipment this year but got the itch to spend spend spend
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:30 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:31 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

Yup......oh well

wish i could get cheap stuff im broke wasnt planning on buyin all sorts of equipment this year but got the itch to spend spend spend

Yeah, I am wondering where you bought your 08L510's from???? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch Shocked
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 pm

stereo west actually got the receipt sittin around here
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm

i buy everything there and we dotn get a break FYI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free 3x show   Free 3x show - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free 3x show
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next