Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Vote_lcapyou know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Voting_baryou know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Vote_lcapyou know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Voting_baryou know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world chef stereo broken songs finals kyle drive silence disc Johncarr crzyblondgrl pics build contest quad globe records louisiana record 2010 dollar 80inches crank Audiopipe state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

you know whats cool to see on the fourms?

Go down 
+14
scionsoloxb
Lilredtiva
rd s10
scoupen
slumpinhonda
sanman
bruce-bruce
Gabe Sanchez
tragicsounds
Skip01
Tub Asko
shadescustomtint
Greg McCool
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

I love to see build pics from start to finish. I wonder why we don’t have to many of them these days..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:44 pm

I'm all for people having their cars open at Finals. I think unless someone is actually going through your car with a tape measure, it won't be exact and will not be the build they are trying to copy anyway.
But, then again, I am not loud and it wouldn't do any good to be copied.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:49 pm

I guess it just is up to the person but whatever
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:52 pm

3 pages and no pics? Sad
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:04 pm

All talk no come thru haha
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Ok
I’m building something so big it needs a building permit. And thats the truth!

pics will come later!
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:19 pm

a house
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 pm

a house
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:26 pm

well i am pretty sure we all have the same box in our trunks an those are ported boxes some have slot ports but i am willing to bet over half of us are running aero's so why not put up pics well lets see......................no good reason why cause the way i see it is what works in your car will not work in my car.
prime example 05gli guy and myself are both running trunk cars and whatever box kev has in his car will not work in my car simply cause my car freq is not anywhere close to what kev's is. that just my 2 cents and believe me when i get some more pics of my new set up i will show build pics and even a walk through of my install video lol

david
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:30 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
Yehh, people too hush hush, like they paidd an engineer to work up a design

i am an engineer Shocked

Do they make you wear the hat at all times when you drive the train?

And for good measure.......a cherry

jocolor

What the....howd that joker get in there....crazy joker and his crafty ways
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:31 pm

I got some old videos but they really bout car audio lol
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
Yehh, people too hush hush, like they paidd an engineer to work up a design

I am an Engineer and I do a lot of designs ... what's your point scratch Laughing Razz

u know what he's saying... geek geek
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:55 pm

i remember a team back in the day that did in fact have engineers design there box's and well they were pretty nasty at finals that year
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 pm

sanman wrote:
i remember a team back in the day that did in fact have engineers design there box's and well they were pretty nasty at finals that year

I think most the guys in Europe db drag do that....and they have Pandas....those dirty dogsssss Basketball
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 pm

I already have a house....
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:09 pm

i personally dont mind having a car open..and dont like to see a ton of closed up cars.. the only problem i have.. it at finals usac guys find any thing they can to cry about ..lagit build or not.. i never seen it so much around drag.. but at usac finals ..its just stupid...so.. i guess what im saying is if it wasent for all the cry babys who arent loud ive seen at finals ..then i dont see why not open them up...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm

hell i had my crx stripped down and on the fllor at finals last year does that count as open
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:18 pm

as long as u keep ur pants on no more full moon like in padre
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:19 pm

lol oops did i do that
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:21 pm

YEP
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:22 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
I say make it mandatory at finals, that all cars are wide open.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:39 pm

Again it would be utter crap to be made to keep it open. Even IF it was to happen you won't catch me doing it for just anyone. I will only show it to a judge PERIOD
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:36 pm

I can see both sides to this actually, and can go with either one.

all year long you work your ass off to obtain the highest possible score then you have to show your main competitor your facing at finals whats it is yeah I dont like that idea either.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:36 pm

how did builds turn in having your cars open at finals?
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Then they could see the builds there too....
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Bah, like I said you could show everyone your box and it still just looks like 3 15s forward, keep the secrets inside where it counts
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Maybe if you were an amateur and had a great design than someone came behind you after seeing it and put more power or better subs. So I guess it does go both ways, idk, I never really had anythin special to hide haha
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:07 pm

oh builds well builds are in many differant areas i just built my 2 jigs i guess they are considered build pix i could show them i guess since were nottalking about have the cars open for everyone to see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:06 pm

i always have my ish open
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:11 pm

thats cause your always trying to figure out what the hell. that wont happen this yr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you know whats cool to see on the fourms?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next