Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Vote_lcapyou know whats cool to see on the fourms? Voting_baryou know whats cool to see on the fourms? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Vote_lcapyou know whats cool to see on the fourms? Voting_baryou know whats cool to see on the fourms? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state louisiana records chef stereo finals world 2010 Johncarr dollar broken crzyblondgrl 80inches songs Audiopipe pics quad drive record crank silence kyle globe disc build contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

you know whats cool to see on the fourms?

Go down 
+14
scionsoloxb
Lilredtiva
rd s10
scoupen
slumpinhonda
sanman
bruce-bruce
Gabe Sanchez
tragicsounds
Skip01
Tub Asko
shadescustomtint
Greg McCool
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Empty
PostSubject: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 am

I love to see build pics from start to finish. I wonder why we don’t have to many of them these days..
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:10 am

cuz everything is top secret thats y if people starting hanging a chicken n the box n gained db everyone would start doing it jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:17 am

I do that . . . it doesn't gain me a db
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/cfmetal16/av-6122.jpg
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 am

I tried it and it didnt work for me either maybe a goat will work lol jocolor
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:33 am

Yehh, people too hush hush, like they paidd an engineer to work up a design
Back to top Go down
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:35 am

I'll try it with a car seat in the port, I always talk to people wanting loud cars and my solution to them is to wall off their car. They complain that they have kids. I say build the port big enough to hold a car seat.

Sounds like something I should build and patent
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:53 am

you'll have cps on your ass in a minute you child abuser lol
Back to top Go down
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:58 am

i'll make it like a lawn mower, if the arse is in the seat, the beat shuts off ahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:05 pm

thats good shi*******
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
Above Average Contributor
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:09 pm

Greg McCool wrote:
I love to see build pics from start to finish. I wonder why we don’t have to many of them these days..

[b]TOP SECRET LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:06 pm

Skip01 wrote:

I am an Engineer and I do a lot of designs ... what's your point scratch Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:13 pm

Greg McCool wrote:

Build something, and share the pics!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:30 pm

oh dammmm
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Everyone is so secretive about there builds, cant we all just get along
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm

I say make it mandatory at finals, that all cars are wide open.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:57 pm

My original comment was uncalled for so I deleted it.

Bottom line, I don't agree with showing off the cars for anyone except USACi judges.

Last edited by Gabe Sanchez on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Thats awesome thats the way it should be at finals if your going to be the champ you shouldnt mind being checked,just my thots
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:00 pm

Dang gabe your meds working kid lol
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:04 pm

edited.

Last edited by bruce-bruce on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
Skip01 wrote:

I am an Engineer and I do a lot of designs ... what's your point scratch Laughing Razz

Point was theres nothing soooo ingenious from someones box that if the world sees it its gonna be a revolution and 160s all over the place

Im sure Bruce or Sanman can show anyone of us ther box and we'd never touch similar numbers

And heres an elephant

elephant
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:26 pm

See that makes a little more sense. But sometimes a unique design is all that is needed to start with. Then the internals can be figured out later.

I am pregnant with a baby elephant also.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Skip01 wrote:

i am an engineer Shocked
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:33 pm

the 160 part is the easy gettin past the 160 part is the tuff part........and i relly dont care who sees my stuff you ask and i will show ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:38 pm

very nice, how much
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:48 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
I say make it mandatory at finals, that all cars are wide open.

I've been saying that for years. Why would a company pay to support someone, when all the spectators will see is a sticker on a CRX. If a company supports someone, they should return that favor by letting the little guys see the product in the cars, instead of covering it with blankets and tint.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:58 pm

see i was never down with all that either I am going to say this and mean it in a seriouse sence not as a slam

ecker was always this way hiding this and that and well I never really got into all of that.

but I will say a company sponsors you with equipment and unless its free then its yours cause you paid for it and if you dont feel the need to share with others thats up to you not your peers.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:01 pm

Even if someone builds the exact box a champ has duznt mean that they even come close to the numbers someone else is doing there will always be tricks that a team mite have or not but whatever
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:04 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

a wise man once said
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Well Greg.... you start! Whatcha got man!??!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:35 pm

my truck is allways open hell my crx the hatch was open most of the time at finals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you know whats cool to see on the fourms?   you know whats cool to see on the fourms? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you know whats cool to see on the fourms?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next