Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Vote_lcapAudiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Voting_barAudiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Vote_lcapAudiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Voting_barAudiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record crank state pics globe contest disc records broken dollar chef build 80inches Audiopipe finals kyle world crzyblondgrl 2010 stereo songs Johncarr quad drive louisiana silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"

Go down 
+13
BBGIC
iowan
scoupen
Navi
TECH114
charlesestes
TeamSpead-Kenny
scionsoloxb
Skip01
Moparbass28
shadescustomtint
Nice
Johncarr
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well guys it is that time cheers

I have some power to play with this weekend cheers cheers

Goin for my new high score Basketball

My new toys for Austin Heatwave:

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 34obxjq

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 1672f5h

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 3g96q

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 28m0le1

cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Navi wrote:
His van has been built for over a year.......

New system with new rebuild, I hope it will be louder cheers

We will find out in the upcoming months. Basketball

I will not be running my spl subs for Heatwave. I am trying the new black I-Pipe subs with a 3000d to each. They are a smaller sub, but I want have some fun with them.

Are you coming to Austin? I wouldn't mind if you would like to give it a burp or two during testing this weekend cheers

Just got the van back with four new tires on for the trip down. Looking forward to a tank full of super! This is going to be an expensive day, with all the extras for the trip!
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:35 pm

get to drivin' skippy.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:11 pm

I knew the van was built with a diff set up but not the new one he is "talking" bout doing I can't wait to see it hope it chunks it out in the parking lot nothing like a windsheild breaking lol jocolor
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:56 am

Well, I guess we'll see what it does. Good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
12listen4

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:32 pm

We were doin a 163.9 on the dash , sealed up last year in the astro and the windshield flexed like no body's business. No breaks or cracks. Hope to see you shatter the thing though.

Herb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2