Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Vote_lcapAudiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Voting_barAudiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Vote_lcapAudiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Voting_barAudiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe globe louisiana kyle records broken crzyblondgrl 80inches state chef Johncarr 2010 world stereo crank finals songs record dollar disc build quad silence contest drive pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"

Go down 
+13
BBGIC
iowan
scoupen
Navi
TECH114
charlesestes
TeamSpead-Kenny
scionsoloxb
Skip01
Moparbass28
shadescustomtint
Nice
Johncarr
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Empty
PostSubject: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Well guys it is that time cheers

I have some power to play with this weekend cheers cheers

Goin for my new high score Basketball

My new toys for Austin Heatwave:

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" 34obxjq

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" 1672f5h

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" 3g96q

Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" 28m0le1

cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:15 pm

Best of luck dude.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:57 pm

See ya there jocolor
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:14 pm

Nice lookin amps. Wink
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 pm

They do look sexy...GL
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 pm

where do we get info on these?
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:29 pm

For genric info, audiopipe.com

For real world test results give me till after this weekend cheers
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Looks like the size of a Memphis 4KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:22 pm

The amps are 30 plus inches cheers

Last edited by Johncarr on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 pm

so is my cauck!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:01 am

charlesestes wrote:
so is my cauck!

OO LLLAAWWWDDD.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:48 am

Johncarr wrote:
For genric info, audiopipe.com

For real world test results give me till after this weekend cheers

So you are the test guinea pig. JK.

Good luck John.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:08 am

I am Kumar!!

I tried a small setup, now I'm trying a big setup cheers

I am concerned about SB5 class! I think a rule for our safety should be address about the front windshield's of anyone going over 158/159db or 160+db in 30 second runs that shatter front windshields. This can be very fun to watch but runs real risks for everyone around. For safety we should be allowed to run a thin piece of Plexiglass(1/2"~3/4") for the front window only, no other mods allowed. This would cut down on blowing out the windshield on the SB5 rides and would allow more money to focused to having fun and not replacing windows. This would not make the it any louder for score but would be much safer for anyone inside or out. This is safety issue that am worried about scratch

I would like to turn it up full tilt everytime someone sits in it, not just once or twice at regionals or finals cheers

Being my luck I would not even crack mine geek
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 am

you seriously don't think plexi would make it any louder?
Back to top Go down
scoupen
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:27 am

Johncarr wrote:
I am Kumar!!

I am concerned about SB5 class! I think a rule for our safety should be address about the front windshield's of anyone going over 158/159db or 160+db in 30 second runs that shatter front windshields. This can be very fun to watch but runs real risks for everyone around. For safety we should be allowed to run a thin piece of Plexiglass(1/2"~3/4") for the front window only, no other mods allowed. This would cut down on blowing out the windshield on the SB5 rides and would allow more money to focused to having fun and not replacing windows. This would not make the it any louder for score but would be much safer for anyone inside or out. This is safety issue that am worried about scratch

I would like to turn it up full tilt everytime someone sits in it, not just once or twice at regionals or finals cheers

You can run plexi. You can run a fullfledged Supermod if you want. Kind of takes away from the driven groundpounder intent though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:35 am

Navi wrote:
you seriously don't think plexi would make it any louder?

One piece of thin plexi for a windshield, what do you think you would gain?

A tenth, half a db or maybe a full db??

This is about safety of competitors and others. SB5 is going to be big this year! Many windshields will be lost!! You ever try driving home with a blown windshield cheers
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:38 am

scoupen wrote:
Johncarr wrote:
I am Kumar!!

You can run plexi. You can run a fullfledged Supermod if you want. Kind of takes away from the driven groundpounder intent though...

Is this true?????????????

Is it in the rules????????

I am not talking running a fullfledged supermod but just a single mod for the front window to be a thin plexi, not inches thick cheers
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:57 am

read the rules closly
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:00 pm

The rules are left loose to facilitate creativity. Having said the there must be some limits.

Modding the windshield or vehicle glass would be a serious deviation from the intent of the class and division.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:23 pm

I guess we can always keep it turned down, just enough for the win and not to break the windshield. Rolling Eyes

Maybe just go full tilt at finals and such. cheers

Maybe next year we could have a SB6 class santa
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:24 pm

full tilt at finals for the first time lol you wanna lose that way gpo ahead full titlt is at home on your meter to see whats happens then you can repair and adjust what you need to so you can be able to go full tilt at finals man
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:35 pm

I am sure I will lose most windows at home testing and having fun than losing them at events cheers
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:39 pm

John you better hope charles doesn't see that post he will call you a @@#$^%^$%^,lol about 165 unless your glass is weak,because I watched Charles do it in Padre jocolor
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:15 pm

Streetbeat is very bad on windshields No

It is going to be a very expensive year for me in this class. There is a local wrecking yard with about dozen used windows without cracks. I was thinking about getting me about 6 or so. cheers
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:19 pm

if you are worried about spraying people with glass why not just keep everyone out from in front of it........
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Navi wrote:
if you are worried about spraying people with glass why not just keep everyone out from in front of it........

It seems everyone is nuts and love to see them spider cheers

Worried cheers

Spider windows, yes cheers

Spray ppl with glass I doubt I would be sooo lucky geek
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:35 am

You haven't even built this van and your talking about breaking windsheilds, maybe putting cart before the horse??????????????? I'm just saying you mite build it then talk #$&#$%^#$&%$# jocolor
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:51 am

His van has been built for over a year.......
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:47 am

It would be lame if I couldn't break my window with 27kw of power geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"   Audiopipe - Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audiopipe at the Austin Heatwave "New Toys"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next