Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Vote_lcapT-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Voting_barT-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Vote_lcapT-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Voting_barT-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest drive songs 80inches records quad kyle louisiana crzyblondgrl Audiopipe chef world Johncarr record 2010 globe broken finals stereo pics state build silence dollar disc crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

T-Town Invitational Still On!

Go down 
+18
Monte B.
jayhawkblk
foosman 100
tijuana_no
txcomp
SQRSX
SQ-LS400
Iron Maiden
TECH114
TeamCobra1
jkrob21
doitor
Andy Jones
BBGIC
jsketoe
OnYrMrk
Stingraysevenout
Chris's Studio Civic
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

hmmmm
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:15 pm

Thanks for the results. Tough group
Back to top Go down
24 Bug
24 Bug

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:08 pm

WHAT --- no SPL ?????? results
Back to top Go down
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/members/leno.html
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:36 am

as if this was an SPL event....Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:11 pm

How many Usaci cars were there?
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 pm

I was going to speculate about 30 Jimbo. Judging went on from about 8am to around 8pm that evening. There were only two judges...Ben Vollmer and myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Kompressor

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Just got home and about to fall out!!! But first, I wanted to thank everyone involved in the making of this show. It has been a long time that I went to a show and really enjoyed myself. We all put a lot of work into our cars and look for those evaluations that will help us improve. This show did all of that and was entertaining as well.

Congrats to the winners. Hope everyone made it home safe and for those in the path of the storms. Stay safe. It was great meeting everyone and putting names to faces. Hope to see you all in November.

George Saltzman
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:59 pm

It was an awsome show! I was very pleased with the results the truck got. Most of the judges picked up on the problem ares I've been working on. I was able to tune some of the problms out today. A day late and a dollar short I guess. But I'm ready for another challenge as soon as one pops up. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:26 pm

who knows....there was a bunch
Back to top Go down
doitor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
doitor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:23 pm

Awesome show.
Thanks Chris for putting the Invitational part together and Ralph on the USACi part.
Can't wait to do it again next year.
The best show I've been to so far.

Jorge.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:29 pm

I hate that I was not able to make it. But more importantly had some great bonding time with my son. Way to go John you bested you goal of not being last.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:22 pm

Fellas!!!!!!!!

Congrats on so many levels to so many here:

First of all..to my Team-mates...all you Hybrid Audio guys rocked, congrats to Jorge, David Seal, and Mike and Boomers for everything plus accomodations.

Chris Pate (and CarToys)...man, hats off to you dude, I've heard nothing but good things from my guys. Congrats on putting together a heck of an event which I'll do my best to schedule vacation around next year. I know putting large events together is tough...great job man.

I'm proud so many on that list...I could go on forever. I'm just glad I had a small helping nudge in tuning a few.

Let's for sure do this again next year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Town Invitational Still On!   T-Town Invitational Still On! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-Town Invitational Still On!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5