Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Vote_lcapCrossfire Done - Page 2 Voting_barCrossfire Done - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Crossfire Done - Page 2 Vote_lcapCrossfire Done - Page 2 Voting_barCrossfire Done - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl chef stereo quad songs record globe louisiana kyle records drive state build silence world Johncarr pics crank 80inches dollar finals 2010 disc broken Audiopipe contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Crossfire Done

Go down 
+9
Talonesi
Know My Name And Fear It
John Payton
justbump'n
Big Ed
RXZILLA
sanman
Moparbass28
KimboSlice2
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Crossfire Done - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire Done   Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Looks like another good company can't hang on any longer
http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/19170.html#000005
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Done   Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:44 pm

sure it does lets say well you for example are giving competitors free equipment then they wont be per say going for the best thing available for them, but rather choosing the free equipment over that just to save a buck.

Now the up as well as the down side here is yall are in a buisness not a friendship so this would not be a personal issue, but from the outside looking in it would be something that hurt other companies would it not.

now this will be twisted all up of course so go ahead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Done   Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:55 pm

No, I disagree.

IF someone is only after the 'free' stuff, eventually, it will hurt them.
The best is in the hands of the user.
And if a manufature, soley makes his money off comeptitors, is too small anyway.
Let's just say "Grand Slam Woofers" gives products to 50 competitors nationwide, that will not put others like RF, Kicker, MTX, Alpine out of business. Will it hurt us? No. Why? He wouldn't have purchased anything anyway, he wanted free.
Will it get "GSW" a ton of business, whom knows?

So if a manufacture offers a discount to a competitor, does that also harm the rest of the industry? A local dealer? I think not. Most competitors don't walk into a store and pay retail.

We ALL look for the best thing we can, for our hard earned money.

If all you are after is free (not speaking to you, generalization) stuff, your really not into it for the 'sport'.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Done   Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:46 pm

John Payton wrote:
i dont remember diamond audio being crap the last time i heard any of there gear it sounded good and the amps are/were well built.. oh wait that was last week. i would think that vega would only benifit from a company like diamond owning them.. also diamond was a great seller at a shop i am associated with as far as sq installs they out sold kicker in that shop 8 to 1 and they move alot of kicker gear there
Sorry for the misunderstanding I wasn't calling Diamond Audio crap I should have put a period in between Diamond Audio and crap.Like Diamond Audio bought out Cerwin Vega!! Crap I thought it would be the other way around!!LOL But alot of people Ive seen use it up here have had bad luck with them I have seen them replace sub's alot!!!! But now that I think about it It's hard to have 2 D6's running off a 5,000 watt amp and an epicenter with a sealed box that is way to small for the 15's the guy had!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Done   Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Install errror.. Go figure.. LMAO Wink
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Done   Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:02 pm

2 WAY STREET.
U WANT---U GET---U WORK FOR IT.
U WANT FREE---U SIGN HERE.........U DESIGN--U SPEND MONEY ANYWAY.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Done   Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:05 pm

EXACTLY
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Done   Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:17 pm

I like pizza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Done   Crossfire Done - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossfire Done
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2