Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Vote_lcaprecord - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Voting_barrecord - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Vote_lcaprecord - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Voting_barrecord - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo Audiopipe kyle state songs crzyblondgrl pics drive crank silence broken records 2010 world dollar louisiana build finals quad contest record chef disc 80inches globe Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

just to set the record straight

Go down 
+16
ibbangin
Nice
slumpinhonda
Talonesi
05gliguy
scoupen
sanman
Mike Jaffe
scionsoloxb
Big Ed
Kicker Kevin
charlesestes
Stingraysevenout
TECH114
johnperdeye
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

THIS IS NOT JOHNPERDYES WORDS IT IS CHARLES WORDS JUST WANTED TO PUT THEM BACK UP SINCE SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WAS NESS TO REMOVE...

l&c were not the greatest team in usaci, they were the greatest team in stock! gotta win more than the lowest division repeatedly to be considered the greatest team ever. i have much love and respect for all those guys, but im tired of hearing they are the greatest team ever.

FIXED lol!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:00 pm

charlesestes wrote:
i would just consider the greatest team to be the one s who won multiple divisions and multiple org. and bigger classes, not just the beginners class. if i recall they tried some drag and werent very good at it. the most dominate team should be able to atleast win 1 or 2 local shows in a different org. shouldnt they?

Exactly! Well said! 420 would come to mind. They've won in every organization.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:04 pm

thats kinda who i had in mind nice. and team psi, trendsetters, arts, and few others out there are a little more deserving of that title is all im saying. i love the guys at l&c and have a ton of respect for them and their abilities. we just need to deflate the ego a little is all im getting at. when you can beat some of these other teams, then call yourself the greatest, until then your the best in stock in usac.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Well, I was trying to tell someone, there's a big SPL world out there. I forgot about the "Soundchamber" guys. Now there's greatness.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:09 pm

they had alot of outside help too, but yeah their aight! lol
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:14 pm

Why is there such a hatred of other organizations here?
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:21 pm

why dont they like fords at the chevy dealerships?
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Nice wrote:
Why is there such a hatred of other organizations here?
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

this is hatred?????lol it's just that this subject is getting old..... what do u want from us a hip hip hooray for other orgs???? this is usaci! we are here cause that's what we like..... no hate but u will get a response when u push something on people....

Last edited by ibbangin on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:02 pm

See what I mean. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Nice on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 pm

charlesestes wrote:
why dont they like fords at the chevy dealerships?

But nice do you understand where charles is coming from with this being said.???? Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Yes, he put it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:09 am

i do everything perfectly man! dontcha know! Twisted Evil Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:11 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD.

Ima call yo moma on that one fool
Back to top Go down
dBSteve
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
dBSteve

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:15 am

charlesestes wrote:
i do everything perfectly man! dontcha know! Twisted Evil Cool Laughing

except pulling trailers ... Smile
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 am

hell i pullem great and faster than anyone else here! the tires just dont like me that much!
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 am

Charles is correct. There is alot of great teams so I see none as perfect. Thats what makes this fun, trying to be the best.

Welcome back home Charles how was SEA WORLD LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:22 am

Better than Diniland
????
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:26 am

i tried to marry the stripper, but she didnt speak english so she could say yes. i had a great time for real though!
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:33 am

Glad to hear
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:15 am

Dammit SON....LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:54 am

Twisted Evil Tampico nights fool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 pm

charlesestes wrote:
i would just consider the greatest team to be the one s who won multiple divisions and multiple org. and bigger classes, not just the beginners class. if i recall they tried some drag and werent very good at it. the most dominate team should be able to atleast win 1 or 2 local shows in a different org. shouldnt they?

NOPE.... Just USACI! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:19 am

I will have to say yes,wait what was the question??????? scratch
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:37 am

KEITH..... I LOVE YA BRO....BUT MAN YOU MUST SMOKE BETTER SHIT THAN ME.... YOU MAKANOSENCE ON YOUR POSTS FOOL.....LOL
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:36 pm

That's rite bro,

Last edited by shadescustomtint on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:37 pm

I never make any sense,it's cuz I had surgery n they gave me pain killers woo hoo,party all the time
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:46 pm

HYDROCODONES???????

HEHE YOU KNOW ME ILL NEVER CHANGE
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:28 pm

The yellow kind yes sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:08 pm

timmay and i are the most dominate tag team in usaci, just ask my brother beelo, he can give you the details if he wants to talk about it.

or ask your mom
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:25 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:
The yellow kind yes sir
OHHHHHH LAWD THAT THE 1000'S AND WITHOUT AS MUCH ASPRIN... MY FAVORITE FOOL
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 pm

Mine too,I'm going through therapy trying to get my hand back its all beat up after surgery,it'll get there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to set the record straight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next