Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
record - just to set the record straight Vote_lcaprecord - just to set the record straight Voting_barrecord - just to set the record straight Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
record - just to set the record straight Vote_lcaprecord - just to set the record straight Voting_barrecord - just to set the record straight Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl Johncarr songs broken stereo Audiopipe finals build contest globe 2010 80inches disc quad chef record drive louisiana crank silence world dollar records kyle state pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

just to set the record straight

Go down 
+16
ibbangin
Nice
slumpinhonda
Talonesi
05gliguy
scoupen
sanman
Mike Jaffe
scionsoloxb
Big Ed
Kicker Kevin
charlesestes
Stingraysevenout
TECH114
johnperdeye
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

record - just to set the record straight Empty
PostSubject: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:13 am

THIS IS NOT JOHNPERDYES WORDS IT IS CHARLES WORDS JUST WANTED TO PUT THEM BACK UP SINCE SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WAS NESS TO REMOVE...

l&c were not the greatest team in usaci, they were the greatest team in stock! gotta win more than the lowest division repeatedly to be considered the greatest team ever. i have much love and respect for all those guys, but im tired of hearing they are the greatest team ever.

FIXED lol!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:19 am

Charles is back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:20 am

And he missed alot or that probly would have been alot different of a post....LOL
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:29 am

i would just consider the greatest team to be the one s who won multiple divisions and multiple org. and bigger classes, not just the beginners class. if i recall they tried some drag and werent very good at it. the most dominate team should be able to atleast win 1 or 2 local shows in a different org. shouldnt they?
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:31 am

charlesestes wrote:
i would just consider the greatest team to be the one s who won multiple divisions and multiple org. and bigger classes, not just the beginners class. if i recall they tried some drag and werent very good at it. the most dominate team should be able to atleast win 1 or 2 local shows in a different org. shouldnt they?

I won Street A at NWA 3x last year. Rich T. won Extreme 1 this year at NWA 3x. study study study study study study study study study
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:37 am

my bad, how about 3 or 4local shows? lol
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:41 am

charlesestes wrote:
my bad, how about 3 or 4local shows? lol

Local, there isn't any drag shows that are local.

"EDITED BY RALPHYBOY"
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 am

yes jason meyer had a great concept with that 1 til his idea was stolen. i thought it was more about the build personally. being able to take the same car to 3 or 4 different organizations and win in all of them would be DOMINANT, not just starter classes in 1 is my point.
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:03 am

The wise man has spoken..It is always good to hear from charles. Hope things are going good homie.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:11 am

charlesestes wrote:
l&c were not the greatest team in usaci, they were the greatest team in stock! gotta win more than the lowest division repeatedly to be considered the greatest team ever. i have much love and respect for all those guys, but im tired of hearing they are the greatest team ever.
X2!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:19 am

Am I blind? Where did his original post go? confused
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:44 am

8675309 wrote:

You're right. This thread was started by Charles but the original post seems to be missing. Do we have a moderator that needs some anger management treatment?

Or just one without the cajones to say why he deleted a post?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:50 am

lol now now Jaffe they have not dropped yet so technically he doesnt have any of them cajones yet
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 pm

read kevin 1st post
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:04 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
8675309 wrote:

You're right. This thread was started by Charles but the original post seems to be missing. Do we have a moderator that needs some anger management treatment?

Or just one without the cajones to say why he deleted a post?

Well.... the stupid thing is.... his initial post was "copied", so it's still in the thread. Actually, that makes it kinda funny. lol!

btw.... Jaffe, I love when you post, because I love that avatar
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Yup maybe charles deleted his first comment. ????? That is weird.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:43 pm

Actually.... I don't think we can delete stuff. I know if it's the LAST post in a thread you can, but after that, you can only edit it.

anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:20 pm

charles said he didn't delete it.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Hmmmmmm mkay well then It wasn't anyone i know that is a mod. Maybe Darvil or Ralph.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm im guessing streethoes dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:47 pm

I miss all the good stuff.... Sad
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Good stuff?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:52 pm

I got the good stuff. Ill share. Ohhhhhh wait your talking about on here....LOL OOPS.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:56 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
I got the good stuff. Ill share. Ohhhhhh wait your talking about on here....LOL OOPS.

I'll be at heatwave you can share there Smile
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:57 pm

and don't forget to bring brownies.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Right.... LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Hey go look someone fixed it back kindof.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:12 pm

good. since it was posted later on in the thread in a quote anyways was kinda silly to delete in the first place.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:25 pm

the post from THE BOSS was deleted also...........
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm

That one was deleted bye USACI SQ 4 LIFE.... He was asked too bye the author in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just to set the record straight   record - just to set the record straight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to set the record straight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next