Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Voting_barwhats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Voting_barwhats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe records state build crzyblondgrl finals drive 80inches dollar songs 2010 louisiana world contest stereo pics quad disc record Johncarr crank chef silence kyle broken globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run

Go down 
+11
gameoverstreeta
jmorri
memphis_yota
Talonesi
super stock crx
05gliguy
KimboSlice2
ibbangin
Greg McCool
sanman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

i think tamu when he was after some of KFC's finest herbs and spices
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:26 pm

IBB man i know tey can interupt you at anytime but when you do it to them they attack you in numbers and ure always wrong cause they are team kicker(jokes)
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:29 pm

sanman wrote:
first off this is not or was not a racist post towards robert in fact if it was it would be up to him to decide that, and i just dnt think he would

the second fastest was kevin ecker at padre when he saw Brad Ganz at his crx looking in the windows to see what was in the car exactly lol I remember kevin saying oh shit I hpe he didnt see that I run 40.1's instead of zx1500 junks. Now that was a funny situation to me

What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Polecat wrote:
what do you name a dog with no legs.....??

don't make a crap, he won't come to you anyways....

http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/148-lump_the_no_legged_dog
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Polecat wrote:
what do you name a dog with no legs.....??

don't make a crap, he won't come to you anyways....

umm dog with no legs = hot dog... duhhh Smile
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:53 pm

Talonesi wrote:
sanman wrote:
first off this is not or was not a racist post towards robert in fact if it was it would be up to him to decide that, and i just dnt think he would

the second fastest was kevin ecker at padre when he saw Brad Ganz at his crx looking in the windows to see what was in the car exactly lol I remember kevin saying oh shit I hpe he didnt see that I run 40.1's instead of zx1500 junks. Now that was a funny situation to me

What a Face What a Face

I notice you saw this post too. Shocked
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:08 pm

8675309 wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
sanman wrote:

What a Face What a Face

I notice you saw this post too. Shocked
scratch
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:19 pm

well the trials and summer olympics is this around the corner and i will say tyson gay will set the world record in the 100 meters. sothat will be pretty fast. also jeremy warner is going to set the world record in the 400 meters. now those 2 will prob be the fastest ive seen this year.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 pm

I SAW A MOFO RUNNINGFROM THE COP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:58 am

sanman wrote:

Jeff, you are a tard, no way around it....have fun at finals, Team Lone Wolf.
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Ill hangout wit u jeff at finals
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:10 am

fastest i ever run . was when i had the boder patrol in my S , I swear my feet were not touching the ground that's how fast i was moving.

you know why Mexico don't have a winning olimpic team?
cause enyone that can jump ,run,or swim is already here in the U.S
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:20 am

super stock crx wrote:
I SAW A MOFO RUNNINGFROM THE COP

Nice was in Texas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Klindath
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Klindath

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:43 am

Let's see, I bet that a terrified mother can outrun all of you no matter what her weight is.

Why you ask, well it's simple really. When a mother truly loves her children and is willing to sacrifice herself to save her kids, only then may she become more powerful than any man on the face of this planet.

See, true mothers have an instict that allows them to tap into unknown strength, when their child is in danger.

Tho I haven't been faced with a terrifying matter, I have been known to outrun my hubby to get to my children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2